Clique Hospitality Unveils Easy’s Cocktail Lounge at Proper Eats Food Hall in ARIA Resort & Casino
Hidden speakeasy presents sultry experience focused on high-end cocktails and live music
Industry trendsetter Clique Hospitality recently unveiled Easy’s Cocktail Lounge, a sultry new speakeasy hidden within the much-anticipated Proper Eats Food Hall on the promenade level of ARIA Resort & Casino.
A secret entrance reveals a moody cabaret lounge for posh cocktailing on the low, where live musicians play post-modern jukebox music and expert bartenders display their meticulous craft. A luxurious accompaniment to an unforgettable night, Easy’s singular dining option is fine dining’s most delightful pearl, Beluga caviar service. Accompanied by house-made blinis, crème fraiche, chives, lemon wedges and two chilled glasses of Belvedere vodka, the caviar is presented on a bed of ice in a replica Fabergé egg.
Renowned mixologist Eric Hobbie is behind Easy’s inventive cocktail menu, which is punctuated by theatrical “show stoppers” that enthrall the senses and delight the palate. They include:
- Shroomin’: two mushroom-shaped glasses emerge from a custom-made wooden tray filled with moss; each containing cocktails made from botanist gin, matcha, lemon, honey and dry ice, which hovers over the moss in what appears to be a layer of fog.
- Smoke Show: Angel’s Envy bourbon, banana liqueur, sweet vermouth and chocolate bitters are shaken and strained into two glass pipes, accentuating the cocktails’ delicious aroma. A throwback to your grandfather’s bourbon, the two pipes are served in a retro cigar box with smoking dry ice flowing out of an old-school ashtray along with candy cigarettes and tobacco-wrapped chocolate.
- Heart of the Ocean: presented on a bed of white sand adorned with seashells, an oversized seashell-shaped glass holds an intoxicating elixir made from Casamigos blanco tequila, orgeat, fresh lime, blueberry spirulina and “pink ocean air,” an emulsion of egg white and pink sea salt.
Inspired by a bygone era, signature cocktails include:
- Long Live the Queen: a twist on a bouquet, this fragrant cocktail is made with strawberry-infused gin, lime, basil, simple syrup and Prosecco, served in a chilled glass and topped with a white chocolate crown.
- Puss & Boots: a paw print marks this creation, which is made with Patron tequila, St. Germain and lemon, charcoal smoked and served in a chilled glass.
- Snake Bite:served over a singular molded cube, this hearty drink is made with Bulleit bourbon, Ancho Reyes chile liqueur and Amaro, and garnished with orange slices.
Easy’s is a sultry world accessible to those in the know, where emerald hues and velvet textures enthrall the senses. Theatrical floor-to-ceiling emerald green drapery and velvet upholstered panels frame the recessed performance stage and an explosion of florals on the ceiling is mirrored on the carpet below. Luxurious sofas featuring sophisticated channel tufting are paired with comfortable chairs, while dark-stained oak wood and marble coffee tables provide an open invitation for lounging.
Clique Hospitality is behind some of Las Vegas’ most imaginative cocktail destinations, including The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and cliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; as well as Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas.
Easy’s Cocktail Lounge is open Thursday through Monday, 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. With limited capacity, reservations are strongly encouraged. More information is available at Easysvegas.com, as well as on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. The full entertainment lineup can be found here.
A secret entrance behind at Proper Eats Food Hall on the promenade level of ARIA Resort & Casino reveals Easy’s Cocktail Lounge, an intimate speakeasy for posh cocktailing on the low. A sultry world where live musicians play post-modern jukebox music and expert bartenders meticulously craft extraordinary drinks, Easy’s inventive cocktail menu is punctuated by theatrical “show stoppers” that enthrall the senses and delight the palate. Easy’s Cocktail Lounge is open Thursday through Monday from 6 p.m. – 2 a.m. With limited capacity, reservations are strongly encouraged. More information is available at Easysvegas.com, as well as on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
About Clique Hospitality:
Clique Hospitality, founded by Andy Masi in 2014, has conceptualized nearly two dozen nightlife and dining destinations in San Diego and Las Vegas. The company’s Las Vegas nightlife portfolio includes The Barbershop Cuts & Cocktails and CliQue Bar & Lounge at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas; Eight Lounge and Gatsby’s Cocktail Lounge at Resorts World Las Vegas; and DAYLIGHT Beachclub at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. The company’s Las Vegas dining portfolio includes Bottiglia Cucina & Enoteca and Borracha Mexican Cantina located at Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa and Casino in Henderson; Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar and Side Piece Pizza at Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa in Summerlin; The Still Drafts, Crafts & Eats at The Mirage; Tailgate Social at Palace Station Hotel and Casino; and the new Proper Eats Food Hall at ARIA Resort & Casino. Clique Hospitality’s San Diego restaurant portfolio includes Joya Kitchen, Bull & Bourbon, Lionfish Coastal Cuisine, Serea Coastal Cuisine and Temaki; and day and nightlife portfolio includes Elicit Lounge, Oxford Social Club, Retreat Pool and The Pool House. More information about Clique Hospitality and the company’s full portfolio is available on the website at www.cliquehospitality.com.
About ARIA Resort & Casino:
ARIA Resort & Casino is a stunning AAA Five Diamond resort on The Strip featuring amenities including world-class dining experiences at Din Tai Fung, Carbone and CATCH, premium meeting and convention space, striking architecture and sustainable design. Combined with its unparalleled offerings, including the first-of-its-kind public Fine Art Collection, ARIA sets the bar for a new generation of resort experiences. ARIA is operated by MGM Resorts International (NYSE: MGM). For more information and reservations, visit ARIA.com, call toll free at (866) 359-7757 or find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitte