National Hair Day is on October 1st! Whether you have long, short, curly or straight hair, Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Hair Care is celebrating YOU by offering 20% off all purchases throughout the month of October (10/1- 10/31) with code 20HAIR.
This NEW 5-piece system is the first vegan hair care system to combine CBD from organic Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract and plant-based PhytoKeratin Plus. Cloud 10 has all of the products you need to give your hair the gift of hydration, strength and shine:
- Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Shampoo (8.4 oz/$27.00) – Gives hair the revitalization it needs and provides volume, shine and softness by combining hydrolyzed proteins and plant extracts. As an added bonus, this formula is infused with Green Tea Extract to help smooth your hair and Mandarin Orange Peel Extract to help protect color-treated hair.
- Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Conditioner (8.4 oz/$27.00) – Packed with nourishing ingredients like Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and Baobab to give your hair moisture and strength while detangling and fighting frizz.
- Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Leave-in Scalp Toner (5 oz/$31) – It’s time for some scalp TLC! Soothe and hydrate this often overlooked area and help strengthen hair at the same time with this leave-in product. The formula includes Capsicum Annuum Fruit, which is derived from hot peppers, to stimulate circulation, promote scalp health and hair regrowth. In addition, it’s packed with ingredients to help reduce excess oil while delivering moisturization with a plant-based version of hyaluronic acid.
- Cloud 10 CBD-Infused All-in-One Hair Lotion (5 oz/$30) – Protect hair from heat styling, detangle, nourish and help reduce frizz with one single product! This leave-in formula will leave your hair feeling smooth and more manageable while strengthening it with ingredients like Sweet Almond Protein and Sesame Seed Oil.
- Cloud 10 CBD-Infused Glossing Mist (5 oz/$29)– Keep your hair shiny all day long! Infused with Panax Ginseng Root Extract to deliver strong anti-aging properties to the scalp and Sweet Almond Protein that is perfect for chemically treated or dry hair. This glossing mist is ultra-hydrating, lightweight and will leave you with a soft and silky finish.
All products are safe for color-treated hair, vegan, sulfate free, paraben free and cruelty free.
When it comes to hair care, Millennials have distinct product, style and shopping preferences, according to the 2017 Cloud 10 Millennial Hair Care Report.
The survey polled 1000 women, ages 18 to 35, from across the country at all income levels. It was commissioned by Cloud 10 Hair Care, a pioneer in customized hair care. The survey revealed:
- 59 percent of women polled wish they had someone else’s hair, or are only happy with their hair sometimes.
- 77 percent prefer shampoos and conditioners customized for their particular hair care needs.
- Only 15 percent of Millennials choose to wash their hair daily. Most prefer to wash it 2-3 times per week.
- An overwhelming 88 percent say scent plays a factor in purchasing shampoos and conditioners. In that group, about half say it’s “very important.”
- 22 percent of Millennials say they would never use a shampoo or conditioner that contains sulfates or parabens, while 34 percent have no idea what they are.
- Stronger hair topped Millennials’ hair care goals. Reducing dryness and taming frizz followed in importance.
- Millennials shop everywhere for hair care formulas, with nearly a quarter shopping online.
- Bad hair day? 30 percent opted for a bun!
For complete results, see the full report here.
“Our Cloud 10 Hair Care formulas, shopping experience, and social community are all designed around the distinct preferences that Millennials crave when selecting hair care products,” says Ellen Langas, Co-CEO of ProfilePro LLC, the parent company of Cloud10 Hair. “We constantly invite customer feedback and utilize survey results like this so we can provide the ultimate customization experience.”
Through a short series of questions at Cloud10hair.com, users can identify their hair care needs. Profiles are instantly matched to recommended shampoos and conditioners with a choice of scent and lather preference. In addition, users may choose from multiple label designs, each of which can be personalized with their names.
“Customization is a key trend in today’s retail landscape and Cloud 10 Hair Care believes that shampoo and conditioner should be no exception,” says Joe Segel, Co-founder and Co-CEO of ProfilePro. Segel is also the founder of QVC and is known as one of the nation’s foremost serial entrepreneurs who built his reputation on improving customer experience.
All Cloud 10 shampoo and conditioner formulas are sulfate free, paraben free, cruelty free and safe for chemically treated hair.
About ProfilePro LLC
ProfilePro LLC is a pioneer in customized and personalized hair care. The company was cofounded in 2014 by Joe Segel, who is the founder of QVC, and Jodi Dery, owner of award-winning Cloud 10 salons in Florida. The ProfilePro family of brands includes Cloud 10 Hair Care and HairRx Advanced HairCare.