Do you want to get the feeling of a professional teeth cleaning at home? The answer is definitely Yes! Dr. Plotka’s brushes keep your teeth clean with their two innovative features. The first is their antimicrobial technology. The bristles on each toothbrush are infused with natural bacteria-fighting silver that kills 99.9% of bacteria within 6 hours after brushing! An untreated toothbrush can grow up to 100 million microorganisms between brushings. That’s gross! Dr. Plotka’s naturally antimicrobial brushes are here to eliminate that problem!
The second way Dr. Plotka’s toothbrushes innovate is with their amazing Flossing Bristles. These bristles are ultra-thin (1 micrometer!) at the tip, allowing them to reach areas that other toothbrushes often miss. Plus, they’re made out of polyester, so they last longer than traditional toothbrush bristles (up to 4 months instead of 3)!
While you enjoy having clean, healthy teeth and gums thanks to Dr. Plotka, your little ones can too–Dr. Plotka’s toothbrushes come in a smaller “youth” size as well!
Why I choose Mouthwatchers by Doctor Plotka:
- OFFERS DIFFERENT STYLES – Comes in adult and youth sizes as well as a travel toothbrush
- NATURALLY ANTIMICROBIAL* BRISTLES For Better Health – Infused with silver to naturally eliminate 99.9% of bacteria that grows on the bristles between uses
- FLOSSING BRISTLES™ – Revolutionary, dual-layered bristle structure provides superior cleaning: the outer bristles, thin as a human hair, gently brush away food and plaque in places other brushes miss!
- LONG LASTING POLYESTER BRISTLES – You’ll get up to one extra month worth of use thanks to the polyester bending and upgraded properties.
- Dentist Developed – Dr. Ronald Plotka designed this innovative toothbrush as part of his thriving 40+ year Boston-based dental practice.
About Dr. Plotka:
Dr. Plotka is a nationally renowned Boston area dentist with over 40 years of dentistry leadership. Operating a large practice in Swampscott, MA, Dr. Plotka has pioneered several oral healthcare advancements such as dental bonding, tooth sealants, same-day crown fabrication, laser drilling or sleep-apnea detection.
He is a national lecturer and dental expert. Dr. Plotka sits on several boards including: The Board of Visiting Nurses Association; Executive Director of the dental program at Marian Court College; Board of Directors of Salem Five Bank; Staff Dentist at Salem Hospital Partners. Dr. Plotka is the Founder of Mouth Watchers.
In his free time he plays tennis, goes to Florida or watches football. He has 3 daughters and … 3 grand-children! (Some of his hygienists have been working with him for… over 30 years! That should tell you something about the Man 🙂