France-based Eyenimal Num’Axes, in partnership with California-based Ideal Pet Products, is excited to unveil a variety of new and updated products for pets and their owners, including stimulating cat toys, pet monitoring cameras and more. The union of two leading French pet products companies, Eyenimal Num’Axes has a long-standing reputation for developing innovative products that combine cutting-edge technology with intuitive design. All Eyenimal Num’Axes items are designed and manufactured in France and distributed in the U.S. by Ideal Pet Products, the company’s exclusive supplier for North America.
The brand-new products that Eyenimal Num’Axes and Ideal Pet Products are planning to release include:
• Crazy Ribbons. Designed to keep indoor cats active, motivated and entertained, Crazy Ribbons is a two-in-one interactive toy featuring dangling ribbons that turn on by themselves and stimulate cats’ hunter instincts. This product can be operated with or without an automatic timer.
• Chase Me! Like Crazy Ribbons, the Chase Me! is an interactive toy designed to help indoor cats stay engaged. It features a motorized wand with ribbons that move and change directions, attracting cats’ attention and encouraging them to play. The Chase Me! has four speed settings — slow, medium, fast and random — to keep cats entertained for hours.
• RGB Light Collar. Designed to help dogs stay safe and visible after dark, the RGB Light Collar features fixed or flashing LED lights that can change color, from red to green to blue, at the push of a button. The light emitted by this waterproof collar is visible at a distance of up to 500 meters. Available in sizes small, medium and large, the RGB Light Collar comes with a USB charging cable, as well as battery life of up to 30 hours, for convenient, long-lasting use.
In addition to these exciting new products, Eyenimal Num’Axes will be releasing updated versions of the following items:
• Pet Vision Live Full HD. Many pet owners wonder what their beloved furry friends do when they are away from home. Eyenimal Num’Axes provides intriguing insight through monitoring cameras like the Pet Vision Live Full HD, which allows owners to conveniently view their pets’ activities from a smartphone or tablet. This camera may also be helpful in identifying unwanted or worrisome pet behaviors, which may then be resolved by referring to a trainer or veterinarian. The Pet Vision Live Full HD is equipped with 1920-by-1080-pixel video resolution, a wireless connection, night vision up to 10 meters, a motion detection system, a two-way audio system with recording capabilities and more.
• Pet Videocam. The compact, ultralight Pet Videocam allows owners to follow their pets everywhere, capturing their daily adventures and discoveries. This waterproof, wearable device features 1280-by-720-pixel video resolution, night vision, motion detection and a battery life of up to 90 minutes (with a USB charging cable included).
• Ultrasonic Bark Control. Unwanted barking is a common annoyance for dog owners. Conveniently worn on a dog’s collar, the Ultrasonic Bark Control device from Eyenimal Num’Axes offers a way to correct this problem by enabling owners to deliver beeps or other types of stimulations when their pets bark excessively.
When developing all of their products, Eyenimal Num’Axes begins by conducting research into the daily lives of pets in order to learn more about their needs and habits. Armed with this insight, the company designs smart products that aim to improve pets’ health and happiness while simplifying the pet care process for owners.
As a leading developer of high-quality pet doors since 1979, Ideal Pet Products shares the Eyenimal Num’Axes goal of creating groundbreaking products that enhance quality of life for pets and their owners.
The company’s pet doors maximize freedom for cats and dogs, while providing owners with the peace of mind that their four-legged family members are safe and comfortable. Ideal Pet Products offers an extensive selection of over 200 handcrafted pet doors and pet product replacement parts.
The company is also committed to conserving natural resources by ensuring that its pet doors are designed to save energy.