Marcellamoda is a fashion brand featuring minimalist clothing inspired by New York City and the bold, individual edge that the women there exude through their personal style. And ethical: all of Marcellamoda’s garments are lovingly handmade in Europe from locally sourced fabrics and trimmings.
The designers of Marcellamoda are inspired by the ethos of buying fewer pieces, but better ones: the hard-working, seasonless wardrobe staples that can take you from day to night in an instant.
Marcellamoda women’s apparel ranges from unique designer tops, tunics, and tees to edgy cocktail dresses, shoes, and accessories.
Just like anything else, good design is all about the little details. Marcellamoda’s masks are crafted with a filter pocket and come with a removable filter. Because when it comes to safety, Marcellamoda wants to offer the best.
The Classic Cotton Face Mask with Filter (Unisex Standard)
Marcellamoda’s standard size mask fits women and men with small to average head sizes and comes with adjustable ear loops, plus a built-in metal nose wire to improve the fit and help prevent glasses from fogging. It’s made with two layers of tightly-woven 100% cotton and includes a filter pocket with a washable filter, made of German recycled polyester (OEKO-TEX® Certified).
Pack discounts and color/size combinations? You can mix and match any color and/or sizes to create packs of 4, 6, 10, and 20 masks. Please add the desired masks to your cart and apply the applicable code at checkout.
- NEW and improved design features beads for elastic loop adjustment.
- Adult Standard size – fitting women and men with small to average head sizes. Please note we also offer Adult XL (recommended for women and men with larger than average head sizes) and Children’smasks (recommended for children aged 4-12).
- Nose wire (built-in twist tie) for ultimate stability and comfort (non-corrosive)
- Made of two layers of 100% Cotton.
- Filter pocket (fits our filters or a pm2.5 filter).
- Each mask includes one replaceable/washable filter made of special German recycled polyester fabric (also OEKO-TEX® Certified). Purchase additional filters here, or shop our new silk filters here.
- Rounded elastic bands with extra length so that they can fit different face sizes. You can use the included bead adjusters, or tie a knot in the elastics to adjust the fit as needed.
- Approximately 6.6 inches x 9 inches. Please reference our size chart for more details. (Our masks are not pre-washed and pre-shrunk. The mask would shrink after its first wash.)
- Lovingly sourced and handmade by our atelier in Bulgaria (Europe)
- Machine wash on delicate cycle or hand wash in hot water. Reshape and lay flat to dry for best results. If you dry it in a dryer or wash with hot water, the mask may shrink a bit. Do not iron the filter or elastic bands.
At Marcellamoda, they believe less clutter in one’s closet means more space and time for beautiful experiences. They are passionate about creating timeless, sustainable designs. It’s a special kind of uniqueness Marcellamoda aspires to. Marcellamoda refers to it as “Minimalism with an Edge”.
Marcellamoda’s minimalist clothing is informed by a life lived in the big city. At Marcellamoda, the design team is headed by Marcella’s granddaughters, Siyana and Marta, two sisters who came to New York to pursue careers that spoke to their passions. Living in New York deeply influenced the design sensibility. Like the city, itself, the garments combine clean lines and geometric construction with the occasional surprise of asymmetry. Adopted New Yorkers, Marcellamoda likes to think that they bring forward the best of both the European pasts and American present – the result being an elegant but edgy “upscale street” style.