O, to be a bon vivant of Gay Paree in the Roaring Twenties. With silk tips and collar of faux fur, the Stein Scarf dresses up any attempt to dress down with impeccable savoir faire. Tie it in a sassy bow for that gift-wrap look. To put it in plain English, the Stein Scarf is the pièce de résistance that gives you a certain je ne sais quoi.
- 100% silk tips
- Faux fur collar
- Dry clean
- Made in America
Gertrude Stein is one of my many muses because I can only imagine how fresh and exciting it must have been to host a salon for the avante garde in art and literature. Rive Gauche literally translates to the left bank of the Seine River, where the artists were starving and daring. This accessory is dearest to that spirit because it adds such a splash of glamour to the most mundane of clothes.
(IN)LARKIN has finally solved the fashion vs. comfort dilemma. The (UN)REAL Jean (the perfect quarantine jean) is comfortable, stylish and just what you’re craving after months of athleisure wear.
Born with Good Jeans? – You know how Kate Moss said nothing gets between me and my Calvins? Well times have changed and everything gets in between me and my jeans including and not limited to ice cream, fries, pizza, cheese and wine. Meet the (UN)REAL Jean for unreal times. The jean that won’t judge but will grow with you if needed but yet you still feel and look sexy.
- Has holding power to give you a slimmer, smoother and streamlined appearance
- Exceptional comfort and freedom of movement for all body types
- Incomparable holding power – out performs all other denim
- Keeps shape for the life of the garment, it will never bag out
- Looks slim and sexy, feels soft and comfortable, with the true beauty of denim
- Flat nail head shank with our signature (IN) which is a kind reminder that you are (in) style (in) comfort (in) freedom
- Cropped length to show-off your cute flats, heels or booties
- Invisible zipper detail at hem if you like some attitude
- Japanese zippers
- Regular rise – sits right below your belly button so you have zero digging in
- The pocket placement is perfected at a bit of a drop to give your bootie a bit of a boost
- Fabric content 79% CO, 17% PL and 4% elastane for stretch and comfort
- Contour waistband
- Front and back pockets. Front zipper with button closure
- Inseam is 25” for size 27, for size 31 is 27”
- Leg opening for size 27 is 10 1/2”; size 31 is 12 3/4”
- Front Rise size 27 10”; size 31 is 11 ½”
- Back Rise for size 27 is 13 1/2”; for size 31 is 15”
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry with medium heat
Honestly, I got tired of sucking in my gut to pull on a pair of jeans… sure they may look great but I felt suffocated especially after I ate. I wanted to create a denim that I felt sexy in but that I can move and eat in. It’s really that simple.
A put-it-all-together for you, style that’s season-less, simple, yet makes a statement. Classic never goes wrong, this year’s holiday looks, you look the best, and yourself feels the best as well.
Aspect Leather Belt
Discerning dressers know that every detail counts, and so they look to this aspect leather belt. This style fastens with a wraparound knot for a custom fit and a brass circle ring to secure the look. It’s slim enough to work with all jeans and pants.
- 1″ Circle Brass Buckle
- Brass Nail Head Features
- Wrap Looping
- Comes with dust bag
- One Size Fits All – Length: 48″
march. move. twist. turn. stand. sit. THE SUBLIME PANT does it all. If you can’t feel it, you should try it yourself, which I did. I have to say, I make all those movement happen without feeling the tight pant holding me back. I love the sublime pant – it looks classic with a modern and stylish touch; the most important thing, it is extremely comfortable.
How else to describe the first spandex leggings pumped up to high fashion but with the word sublime? The pant hugs the thighs and waist like a glove, yet falls to a loose flare below the knee to dispel any notion you just came from the gym. The Sublime Pant is a dream for the woman who wants a substantial upgrade to her comfortable leggings that looks like a million bucks.
- Ponte de Roma – stretch viscose ponte for extra comfort
- Designed for a slim fit through thighs that falls to a flare
- Skilled tailoring with back seaming detail for an optimal fit
- Contrast sateen back yoke
- Concealed side zipper with gunmetal button
- Made in America
- Machine washable
You know when you go out to dinner and after the meal you have an immediate urge to unbutton your pants so you can breath and you try to figure out how you can make it out of the restaurant without redoing the button and you rationalize if you could strategically place your purse there so you don’t have to….
I believe in classic wardrobe essentials. I believe in investment pieces you can wear all year long and are virtually trendless. I believe in looking good and feeling better. This is what we achieved and when I say “we” I mean the patternmakers, the fit models, the sample sewers and the countless patterns, samples and fittings to bring you our staple pant. Long live the Sublime Pant!
About the Designer:
Mary Beth Larkin is a visionary designer with an eye for major movements in fashion. Early in her career she made glamour practical for Giorgio Armani. She went on to pioneer the ease and comfort of athleisure in her solo line debut. Now she is the first to fuse glamour with the performance and flexibility of athletic wear in a fashion advance she calls athglamour®. Her (IN)LARKIN® line is exceptionally forward-looking and yet also draws inspiration from cultural icons such as the Stein Salon on the Left Bank where modern art was born.