Chocolate, Sprinkles, and tacos!? Oh my! Your dessert dreams have come true! We can create an dairy-Free Ice Cream Taco to bring you the most delicious Cinco de Mayo ever. Thanks to NadaMoo! dairy-Free ice cream, the kiddos will have the happiest Cinco de Mayo every. We always need more desserts for a real awesome celebration day!
Ice Cream Tacos
What do you need:
- 1 Box of Siete Taco Shells
- 4 Pints of NadaMoo! Ice Cream
- 1 Cup of Dairy-free Chocolate Chips
- Vegan Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Place taco shells upside down on cooking sheet
- Warm in oven for 2-3 mins
- Take out of oven and allow to cool for 10 mins
- Place sprinkles on a plate
- Add chocolate chips to saucepan. Heat on medium and stir until fully melted
- Dip taco shell rim onto the melted chocolate. Then, immediately dip onto sprinkles
- With a spoon, add 3-4 spoonfuls of ice cream into the taco shell. Enjoy!
Need more desserts? No worry, you can pre-make these delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Pops and keep them in your fridge. Whenever who needs it, grab and enjoy! These fresh, fruity, cheesecake-a-riffic pops will have you reaching for your beach bag in this early summer.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
What do you need:
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries, divided
- 1 cup coconut shreds, divided
- 2 pints NadaMoo! Strawberry Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Using half the freeze-dried strawberries and half the coconut shreds, cover the bottom of popsicle molds.
- In a blender, combine Strawberry Cheesecake with the almond milk and blend until well combined so that the texture resembles that of a smoothie. Add more almond milk as needed.
- Portion out the mixture between the popsicle molds.
- Top with remaining freeze-dried strawberries and coconut shreds. Place popsicle sticks inside.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours.
DELICIOUSLY DAIRY-FREE STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
Strawberry fields are great and all, but we’ll take ours with the incredible taste of cheesecake. Now that’s a field worth singing about!
Ingredient: Organic coconut milk, water, sugar, organic agave syrup, organic inulin, organic tapioca syrup, strawberries, almond meal, rice flour, tapioca starch, arrowroot powder, non-GMO canola oil, coconut oil, sorghum flour, xanthan gum, natural flavors, organic guar gum, sea salt, organic locust bean gum, cinnamon, natural colors (red beet, annatto extract).
DELICIOUSLY DAIRY-FREE Cookie Dough Fudge
When you can’t choose between cookie dough and fudge, quit trying. Especially when you can have them housed in a creamy coconut base.
Ingredient: Organic coconut milk, water, organic agave syrup, organic inulin, organic tapioca syrup, rice flour, sugar, tapioca starch, cocoa (processed with alkali), arrowroot powder, sorghum flour, non-GMO canola oil, coconut oil, organic guar gum, sea salt, locust bean gum, xanthan gum, natural flavors, corn dextrin, glycerin, vanilla extract, pectin, baking soda.
NadaMoo! uses coconut milk because it’s dairy-free (and delicious). Also, unlike soy or almonds, coconuts need little more than sun and rain to grow. Once harvested, another coconut will grow in its place. Plus, all of NadaMoo! coconut milk is certified organic.
Championing the power of plants, NadaMoo! is the creamiest, dairy-free ice cream on the market, made with sustainably sourced and certified organic, vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO ingredients. One of the original dairy-free dessert alternatives, NadaMoo! was founded in 2005 in Austin, Texas, making small batches of coconut-milk ice cream for friends & family, and has since redefined the market with over 20 lower calorie, lower fat, and lower sugar flavors. NadaMoo! is proudly a certified minority business enterprise and B-Corp, continuing their commitment to people and the planet. Everything in their pints is sourced and manufactured sustainably, packed with nutrients and good fats. For more information on NadaMoo!, visit nadamoo.com, or @nadamoo on Instagram and Twitter, and @NadaMooIceCream on Facebook.