With Drawing Lessons for Beginners: Cute Animals, you can learn to draw a virtual ark of amazing animals, from an aardvark to a zebra, even if you’ve never tried to draw before.
Written and illustrated by Ai Akikusa, the author of Drawing Cute Animals in Colored Pencil and Drawing Cute Birds in Colored Pencil, this fun and easy step-by-step guide shows you how to outline the basic shapes of each animal’s head, body, and details like ears, legs, feet, and tail in pencil. Then add color and finishing touches like fur, patterns, and textures in colored pencil. You’ll learn to draw:
- All-time favorites: dog, cat, horse, tiger, bear
- In the barnyard: cow, goat, sheep, pig, donkey
- Forest friends: rabbit, deer, squirrel, fox, wolf
- On safari: lion, elephant, giraffe, cheetah, rhino
- Exotics: okapi, capybara, lemur, red panda, sloth
So grab your pencils, some paper, and get started drawing your own cute menagerie with Drawing Lessons for Beginners: Cute Animals!