Tackle math anxiety with help from Edx Educations Math Cubes! Math gets the reputation of being harder than other subjects, with lots of parents inadvertently perpetuating this idea. Parents can use the activity guide included teaching math concepts such as number problems, algebra, geometry, measurement, problem-solving, and reasoning with toys from Edx Education. Also a great solution for screen-free time!
The math manipulatives softly snap together on all six sides, making them an ideal counting toy for young learners aged 3+. The sides measure 0.75” for easy grasping and connecting. Math Cubes include 10 colors and feature shapes on five sides: circle, square, triangle, pentagon and hexagon. They’re a useful learning resource to practice pattern-making, creativity and construction.
About Math Cubes
- CLEVER DESIGN — These math cubes snap together with a soft click, making them an ideal fine motor, construction and creative activity for ages 3 plus
- INSPIRE LEARNING WITH SHAPES — Five sides of each cube contain a different geometric shape to create more challenging activities: circle, square, triangle, pentagon and hexagon
- INCLUDES 10 COLORS — Watch as your youngster learns the art of pattern making or how to apply colors to learn math concepts, such as addition and subtraction, with this set of 100 construction cubes
- EARLY STEAM ACTIVITY — Give your child a fun introduction to counting, sorting, construction, creativity and arithmetic. Show them how to use sequencing and patterns to build early math skills
- HIGH QUALITY CONSTRUCTION — Made with smooth-to-touch plastic and rounded edges, these linking cubes feel warm to hold and connect with a gentle click, which is satisfying for kids to hear
- TEACH EARLY MATH — Use the Activity Guide included to teach math concepts such as: number problems, algebra, geometry, measurement, problem solving and reasoning
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAY — Our products inspire children to play with purpose. Play is the best teacher. Our high-quality, educational resources fulfill learning needs from 18 months to 12 years
Find activities or lesson inspiration in the included Activity Guide, which was designed by a senior lecturer in mathematics education. It covers number operations, algebra, geometry, measurement and problem solving and reasoning. With this balance, kids will observe multiplication, division and number concepts such as algebraic equations. The kid-friendly design makes it super simple to use!