It’s officially the best time of the year! No, not Christmas – spooky season! It’s time for cute and creepy costumes, horror movies, haunted houses, and – the most important of all – Halloween parties!
No matter your party’s vibe, be it scary or sweet, Folios Cheese Wraps® makes it easier (and tastier) than ever to create a whole lineup of spooky foods and snacks to impress all your friends!
Folios Cheese Wraps®, the original cheese wrap on the market, are lightly baked sheets of 100% cheese with just 1g of carbs and no gluten, and are great for way more than just wraps. Keep reading for some amazing, cheesy recipes that’ll make your Halloween party one to remember!
The party can’t start without some tasty finger snacks, so catch your guests’ eyes and get things going with some Mummy Jalapeño Poppers so cute, it’ll feel like a crime to eat them! Check them out:
Mummy Jalapeño Poppers
- 5 jalapeños, halved and seeded
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 slices crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 Cheddar Folios Cheese Wrap, cut into 1/2″ strips
- Candy eyeballs (found on Amazon)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Spoon cream cheese and bacon mixture into each jalapeño half and arrange on a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit until cool enough to handle.
- One half at a time, carefully wrap jalapeños with cheese strips (1-2 per jalapeño).
- Heat oven to broil and gently place wrapped poppers under broiler for 1 minute.
- Remove from oven and immediately place eyes on each popper. Let cool and serve.
Follow-up with these cute and crunchy Jack-o’-Lantern Marinara Bites that your guests will absolutely love – they’re like mozzarella sticks all in one bite:
Jack-o’-Lantern Marinara Bites
- 2 to 3 Mozzarella Folios Cheese Wraps
- 1 cup prepared marinara
- *pumpkin cookie cutter
- Cut Mozzarella Folios into an even number of pumpkins using a cooking cutter.
- Arrange pumpkin-shaped cheese slices in a single layer on a microwave safe plate and microwave until golden, about 1 minute. Remove and allow to harden.
- Spoon prepared marinara onto half of crisped pumpkins.
- Top each with remaining crisped pumpkins. Serve with more marinara for dipping.
Last, but certainly not least, leave a lasting impression with an Instagram-worthy Spiderweb Pizza that’ll leave your guests wondering where you hid the chef:
- 2 Parmesan Folios Cheese Wraps
- 1/3 cup prepared marinara
- Additional toppings like meat and olives as desired
- Preheat broiler. Heat 1 Folios Cheese Wrap in the microwave until crisp and golden, about 1.5 minutes. This will be the crust.
- Using another Folios Cheese Wrap, cut out two unfilled circles with a knife – one the full size of the Folios and one about half that size. Also cut out 6-8 straight strips about half the length of the Folios. These will be your web (optional: add other toppings like a spider-shaped Folios, black olives, pepperonis, etc.).
- Spread prepared sauce on crisped wrap. Then apply meat (or other preferred toppings).
- Top with cheese cutouts arranged like a web.
- Serve as is or broil for 20 seconds to melt the cheese and then serve.
Folios Cheese Wraps® are available in Parmesan, Jarlsberg, Cheddar, and now brand-new Mozzarella has joined the line. Folios are naturally gluten-free, grain-free & lactose-free, loaded with protein & healthy fats, and have less than 1g of carbs, making them perfect for keto dieters, health nuts, or your everyday home cook.
Folios Cheese Wraps® are sold at retailers nationwide! For more fun recipe ideas for any time of day, visit www.cheesefolios.com. We love seeing all the creative ways our community uses Folios, so let us know: #HowDoYouFolios?
About Folios Cheese Wraps®
Folios Cheese Wraps® make delicious, keto-approved recipes without the fear of eating too many macros. To learn more about Folios Cheese Wraps® and get recipe inspiration, visit the website at www.cheesefolios.com or become a part of the Folios® community on Instagram (@FoliosCheeseWraps) and Facebook (@FoliosCheeseWraps). Share your favorite Folios® recipes on social media and use #ItsAWrap and #FoliosCheeseWraps for a chance to be featured on our Instagram page.
Norseland, Inc., owned by TINE SA, is the exclusive importer, sales, and marketing agent responsible for the continued success of Jarlsberg® Cheese in the United States.