Did you know that this Saturday is National Beer Day?
Now you do! And you have enough time to run out and snag Krups’ new BeetTender…
KRUPS BeerTender – $149.99
Designed for the true beer connoisseur, it keeps beer at its optimal serving temperature, it has a sleek design that looks great from any angle, no matter where you display it.
The BeerTender features a handy LED temperature indicator, signaling when the beer reaches its optimal 37.4° F serving temperature – for up to 30 days after tapping.
It is compatible with Heineken, Heineken Premium Light and Newcastle Brown Ale.
- ON / OFF LED Indicator.
- LED temperature indicator.
- Lets you draught beer at home like an expert.
- Engineered to work exclusively with Heineken, Heineken Premium Light and Newcastle Brown Ale.
- Ultra quiet electronic cooling system.
- Large stainless steel drip tray.
- Black & Chrome finish.
- 5 Draught Tubes included.
Now…are you ready for a delicious recipe??
APPLE CIDER SHANDY
48 fluid ounces chilled Heineken
1 bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
Pour the beer into a 10-cup capacity pitcher and slowly add the sparkling cider.
Pour the shandy into frosted glasses and serve immediately