Moore’s Makes Holiday Cooking Easy!
When we think about the holiday time, it’s always full of foods and joys! I believe you already started to plan the holiday ideas, including gifts, recipes, games… And one thing is also important, which is lots of fun entertaining. But chances are, your audience would rather be with their guests than stuck in the kitchen, which is why you should let them know about Moore’s Marinades & Sauces! You guys can also cook together from your new recipes with Moore’s Marinades & Sauces.
Moore’s makes cooking easy – their sauces are so versatile and full of flavor, that the cook just needs to add a few basic ingredients to make delicious recipes – from appetizers to the main course. Here are a few which would be perfect for any holiday party:
And save room for dessert!
One of my favorite is the Jalapeño Hot Sauce, and I would love to show you the recipe of “Smoked Chicken, Jalapeño and Artichoke Dip” at here.
- Servings: Makes 8 servings
- Prep: 20 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Course: Appetizer and Snacks
- Cuisine: Side Dish Recipes
1 cup chopped smoked chicken
1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 (14-oz) can artichoke hearts, finely chopped
2 (4-oz) jars sliced pimientos, drained*
1 cup mayonnaise
1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. Jalapeño Hot Sauce
Salt and pepper
4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
1 French baguette, sliced
*Try substituting the pimentos for a can of diced green chilis for a different varition on the recipe
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream cheese, artichokes, pimientos, mayonnaise, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic and Jalapeño Hot Sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Transfer dip to an 8-inch square casserole dish and sprinkle remaining Monterey Jack cheese on top. Bake until warmed through and bubbly, about 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Top with bacon and parsley. Serve warm with toasted baguette slices.Or if you just want to be lazy sometime, you can just simply add the Jalapeño Hot Sauce on anything you like. As a spicy lover, I put this sauce on my burger! It works so well, and my husband put on the Spicy Mustard Hot Sauce, he loves it.
Hosting can get hectic – make life easier and add Moore flavor to favorite dishes with Moore’s Marinades & Sauces!