• Toronto,  WorldWide


    I had so much fun during PRIDE. Took A LOT of pictures, then got home and realized that I couldn’t post about 90% of them as I wasn’t sure if they were HeyDoYou friendly. The following are the remaining 10% that I figured won’t get me or you (if you’re reading this at work) into that much trouble… I hope lol.

    Hey now!

    gold boots and ass

    no comment… lol


    These men were werking it!


    say what!


    half-naked girls in trees


    oh man…

    Werk werk werk!

    peace, love and health


    …I still don’t get why people get buck naked…but Hey, Do YOU.