I must admit I am a very picky shopper when it comes to underwear and rarely try new brands. But I was lucky enough to get some awesome brand new bras from Warner’s to try recently.
The claim is No Pinching, No Problems …No Wires
Best of all there is a front closure too. With this bra, the perfect fit with wide back strap, seamless front and no straps falling off your shoulders make it the best summer bra I ever wore.
- Extreme comfort defines this front-close T-shirt bra
- Foam-lined demi cups have a transparent striped detail
- Flexible comfort band moves with you and smoothes back
- Sexy deep front plunge makes it ideal for low-cut tops
- Convenient fully adjustable front stretch straps
- Easy on, easy off with this sliding bar front closure
- Ultra-comfy second-skin stretch microfiber
I also tried the Warner’s No Side Effects bar. This bra is made with a wide side so there is no squeezing doing on. It is comfortable and easy! It is really comfy but the wide sides and the hot weather were not a great combo because I ended up too sweaty. I am going to save this one for fall. It will be just perfect under slim fitted black turtlenecks.
- Feel confident in this side smoothing, T-shirt bra
- Minimize bulge with smoothing, extra wide sides
- Prevent show-through with seamless foam-lined cups
- Easy-to-reach, front adjustable stretch straps
- 3 column, 2 row hook and eye back closure
- Seamless, matte stretch microfiber
Check out these 2 amazing bras from Warner’s and at least try one on!
· Warner’s No Pinching No Problems – provides ultimate comfort and creates a seamless look under clothes. Available in underwire and front-close wire-free styles