Keep the kids clean for summer!
Wash away the cold weather blues, and summer into a new bath routine! Hip Peas is a healthy, chemical-free alternative to kid’s bath products. Moms everywhere are falling in love with their products because of their natural ingredients and multi-use formulas!
Keep Your Kiddo Clean This Spring With Hip Peas
Make bath time safe and soothing with this chemical-free collection
With melting of the snow comes the joys of kicking the kids outside to burn off their energy in the fresh air. The downside of such joy is the mess. Make peace with the mud and clean up your kiddos with Hip Peas. Free of harmful chemicals and irritants, this brand is the safe solution for babies, children, and even sensitive adults. These products don’t just work, they’re free of dangerous ingredients like parabens, phthalates, and petrochemicals. Bribe your baby to take a bath with the go-to choice for kids cleaning products – Hip Peas!
All baby washes and shampoos are not created equal. Pick the right suds to scrub your youngster’s skin with Hip Peas:
- Test out the Shampoo & Body Wash during bath time tomoisturize your little one’s skin and keep their lovely locks staying soft.
- The Conditioner gives your baby’s hair that gentle touch while protecting their precious, little head all year long.
- The Detangler can wrangle the knots in any hair type and it even increases shine and eliminates frizz! This kid-safe collection is great for both boys and girls.
- Use Baby Bubble Bath to scrub a dub-dub with no fuss! This non-toxic, hypoallergenic bubble bath won’t irritate your little one’s sensitive skin or eyes.
- Lastly, make sure your bundle of joy’s gets only the softest Baby Body Wash. Made with aloe and Vitamin E, this wash is completely safe for even baby’s scalp.
Keep bath time tear-free so you and your little darling can enjoy the sweet bonding sesh. Use Hip Peas products to work wonders on your tot’s skin and locks!
ABOUT HIP PEAS
After scouring the shelves for the safest and eco-friendly children’s hair care products, mompreneur, Stephanie Mahaffey was frustrated by the limited choices available. She found that many of the products on the market weren’t only made with harmful ingredients, but were also ineffective too. With a bachelor’s in biomedical science and a master’s in healthcare administration, Stephanie sought out to create a child-friendly product that would be safe enough for her daughter. After months of researching ingredients, analyzing product formulations and gathering a team of scientists, Hip Peas was born! Today, Hip Peas is the number one choice for hair and skin care for babies, toddlers, children, and even adults.