Back to school may look a little different this year, but one thing hasn’t changed: kids need healthy and delicious snacks to tide them over between meals!
Mary’s Gone Crackers takes the complication out of nutrition and will satisfy the pickiest eaters. Gluten-free, plant-based, organic and non-GMO, Mary’s is allergen friendly and their 15 flavor varieties offer endless possibilities for delicious pairings!
Try the Original crackers with Nutella + raspberries, or the Super Seed variety with ricotta + blueberries + honey. Or, eat them straight out of the box, guilt-free.
You can also use these great crackers to fix a meal. Let’s see what we can do:
CRISPY PANCETTA WITH GOAT CHEESE AND FIGS
- 6 whole ripe figs, rinsed, dried, and sliced
- 4oz of plain goat cheese
- 12 thin slices of pancetta cut in half lengthwise
- 12 arugula leaves
- 12 Original Black Pepper Crackers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place pancetta in a single layer on a baking sheet
- Bake pancetta until crisp *this can range from 6-15 minutes dependent on the thickness of the slices and the heat of the oven. We recommend keeping a close eye on them.
- Drain pancetta crisps on a paper towel and cool (about 10 minutes)
- On our Black Pepper Crackers, place the crispy pancetta, spread the goat cheese, and top with the fig slices and one arugula leaf
One for the pepper people!
The world consists of two types of people: those who crave salt and those who adore pepper. If you’re the latter, this is your cracker! Mary’s Gone Crackers has taken their traditional recipe of organic, gluten free, whole grain brown rice, quinoa, flax seeds, and sesame seeds and added a fresh kick of organic black pepper. With Mary’s Gone Crackers® Black Pepper Crackers you can enjoy the rich, nutty flavor of our original cracker and the smoky heat pepper lovers live for.
APRICOT, ENDIVE, MINT & GOAT CHEESE SALAD WITH GLAZED BALSAMIC
- 2 heads of endives, sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 apricots, pitted, diced
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 2 leaves of mint, torn
- 4 tbs of glazed balsamic
- Cut the endives in half and arrange on a plate
- Pit and dice the apricots
- Spread goat cheese in the endive boat
- Sprinkle the apricots into each individual endive boat
- Add torn mint leaves
- Drizzle glazed balsamic
BASIL & GARLIC
The zing of pesto – without the cheese!
If you crave food with Italian flavors (and who doesn’t?), you’ll want to pick up Mary’s Gone Crackers® Super Seed Basil & Garlic Crackers! They’ve taken their hearty Super Seed recipe, already generously packed with seeds, and added fresh basil and roasted garlic to bring the bold, familiar taste of pesto to the table. This is your invitation to “chao down” with Mary’s!
VEGAN JALAPEÑO POPPER DIP
- 2 8oz containers of vegan cream cheese
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 4 jalapeños, seeded and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup vegan cheddar cheese shreds
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ¼ cup cracker crumbs (Sea Salt REAL Thin Crackers)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees;
- Mix all the ingredients together reserving ¼ cup of the shredded cheese and the cracker crumbs;
- transfer to one large or several small baking dishes;
- Top with the remaining cheese and cracker crumbs;
- Reduce the oven temperature to 400 degrees before putting the dip in to bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy warm or cold.
Mary’s REAL Thin Sea Salt Crackers may be the tastiest rectangle in the gluten free universe. While the shape is different,the taste is oh so familiar to wheat lovers. Using only real, whole food ingredients, skillfully baked, Mary’s proves you don’t need wheat to make toasty tasting crackers!
The Mary’s Gone Crackers® seed was planted the day Mary discovered the power to create amazingly good snacks using only whole, plant-based ingredients. The popularity of her tasty crackers quickly spread far beyond her kitchen, inspiring her to walk away from a successful career to follow her passion.
Today, the team continues to build on Mary’s original creations with new and exciting flavors baked with ingredients you can actually see—making each cracker a unique window into the love of seed-craft. Eat them right out of the box or get creative with your favorite toppings to build your own taste bud adventure!