come&gone, took the internet by storm by solving a problem women around the world face each day, but often don’t like to talk about – cleaning up after the deed. Thousands of women have experienced the new essential product and made it their BFF. However, come&gone needed a change, and today is reintroducing itself as…
Dripstick, by Awkward Essentials, is a sponge made out of soft, medical grade material and will quickly mop up all the excess fluids so a woman can move on with her day (or night).
- quick absorption
- soft, comfortable sponge
- medical grade material
- no additives
how it works
- grip the handle with one hand.
- while seated, slowly and carefully insert sponge into vaginal canal. maintain a grip on the handle.
- gently twirl sponge while inserted in the vaginal canal.
- use the handle to slowly and carefully remove the sponge from the vaginal canal.
- materials – medical grade polyurethane sponge and polypropylene handle.
- warnings – this product is not intended to prevent any infection, disease, or pregnancy.
- storage – store package in a cool, dry place at room temperature and avoid exposure to direct light.
Awkward Essentials was created to provide personal solutions for hella personal problems. it all started with dripstick — the first after-sex solution of its kind. not that you were worried, but dipstick is on a mission to expand their hygienic care portfolio ASAP. strap in (or on?).
dripstick® is a super soft, medical grade sponge that quickly soaks up all the excess fluids internally so you can move on with your day (or night!) goodbye, drips!