Feeding multiple pets needn’t be a nightmare. Make sure pets on prescription or life-stage diets have exclusive access to their food and stop greedy pets stealing food. Give each pet a Microchip Pet Feeder so that everyone can lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Designed for multi-pet homes to stop pets stealing each others’ food
- Great for pets on weight management diets
- Works with the SureFlap RFID collar tag (one tag included)
- Sealed bowl keeps food fresher and free of flies
- Ensures that prescription food is consumed by the right pet
- Compatible with all identification microchips worldwide & SureFlap RFID collar tags
- Suitable for both wet and dry food. Bowl capacity 400 ml or two pouches of wet food
- 6 months battery life (4 x C cell batteries - not included). A low battery indicator will flash when the batteries need changing
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered pets even when the batteries are removed
- Colourful bowls and mats available to purchase separately (1 x grey bowl, 1 x grey split bowl, 1 x grey mat included)
- 3-year warranty
- Connects to the Sure Petcare app (REQUIRES HUB, SOLD SEPARATELY)
- The Feeder connects to the Sure Petcare app via the hub (sold separately). you set the portion size within the app and then when you fill your pet’s bowl, LEDs guide you to the correct portion weight within 1 g of accuracy.
- Accurately weigh your pet’s food using the integrated scales. Notice changes in your pet’s feeding which could indicate illness.
- GREAT FOR PETS ON PRESCRIPTION DIETS: Holds 13.5 fl. oz, wet or dry pet food. The lid closes to form a seal with the neoprene lip, helping to retain moisture and to keep food fresh.
- Microchip operated – stops pets stealing each others’ food (Uses pet’s ID microchip or RFID Collar tag available from Sure Petcare)
HOW IT WORKS
Your pet’s microchip is then permanently stored in memory
About Sure Petcare:
Sure Petcare® became the new company name for SureFlap® in 2017, to reflect the future strategy to expand their range of connected products. The SureFlap, SureFeed® and SureSense® product brands remain and play an important part of the company’s heritage and continued success.
After experiencing first-hand the unpleasant consequences of unwanted neighbourhood cats entering his home through the cat flap and terrorising his cat Flipper, Dr Nick Hill – a Cambridge physicist – set out to find a solution.
He knew he didn’t want Flipper to wear a collar, so he developed a revolutionary technology that uses a cat’s existing microchip like an electronic door key, giving Flipper exclusive access to his home and leaving intruder animals at the door. After three years of intensive research and development, the Sureflap brand was born.
Using the microchip reading technology from the pet door range, Sure Petcare developed an exciting new product which revolutionised feeding in multi-pet households. The SureFeed® Microchip Pet Feeder ensures that food is only eaten by the correct animal and is ideal for pets on weight management or prescription diets, or simply to keep a greedy pet away from his housemate’s food.
The Sealed Pet Bowl, with its motion-activated lid, was added to the range in 2015, to keep food fresher and insect-free.