Single use plastic has become one of the biggest environmental challenges of our times. If we don’t change our habits now there will be more plastic than fish in our Oceans by the year 2050. Every year 40 billion pieces of plastic disposable cutlery are used in the US alone. Wood cutlery is the only sustainable alternative to plastic. It is 100% natural, 100%, re-newable and 100% compostable. Change from plastic disposable cutlery to wood disposable cutlery today and be part of the solution, not the problem!
One significant way the industry is making an environmentally-friendly change is with compostable cutlery. Not all compostable, however, is the same. The difference between compostable wood and compostable plastic is substantial. Foodstiks is disposable wood cutlery that is the only sustainable alternative to plastic.
Foodstiks is disposable cutlery made from wood. Wood cutlery is 100% compostable and decomposes in just a few months rather than 1,000 years like plastic.
Foodstiks are available in singles, in sets and also as ice cream or taster spoons.
100% natural and compostable wooden cutlery set for take out or delivery.
- Each set comes with 1 wood forks, 1 wood knife, 1 wood spoon, 1 paper napkin.
- 200 sets per carton.
- 100% Natural: Made from FSC certified Birch.
- 100% Eco-Friendly: Biodegradable was yesterday. This cutlery is 100% compostable. This means it will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials after being disposed not leaving any visible or toxic residue.
- Durable. Strong construction.
- Looks exclusive compared to plastic disposables.
- Non-Toxic and Plastic Free: Chemical free. Does not contain any plastics.
- Logo not printed on cutlery.
- Customizable. Please inquire.
- Length: 6 1/4″