I feel January and February are the coldest month in San Diego. Well, when I say cold, it is not the type of Winter cold, it’s more like Spring or Fall. You know, we don’t really have a Winter Winter. But as a San Diegan, I need my beach life comes back soon than later. The coming of March means I can enjoy beach trips more often from now on. Sunglasses are the most important thing you should always have when you go to beach. The sunshine of California is lovely, but the same time it is dangerous. It can hurt your eyes easily. Please enjoying the beach with a pair of nice sunglasses.
If you still feel uncomfortable to go to store to get sunglasses during the pandemic, why not to try Eyeglasses.com? Eyeglasses.com is a leading online eyewear store, specializing in high-quality prescription lenses, glasses frames and sunglasses since 1999. The Westport, Connecticut retailer features over 350 popular name brands with the world’s largest catalog of over 200,000 shapes and styles right at consumers’ fingertips.
“Eyeglasses.com: A Better Place To Buy”
- World’s Largest Collection of Prescripion Sunglasses
- Highest Quality Prescription Sunglass Lenses
- Lens Prices 50% Lower Than Average Retail
- Perfect Lenses Guarantee
- Free Shipping
- Buy Four, Return Three For Full Refund
If you have very sensitive eyes to the sunlight. Luckily, Eyeglasses.com has Prescription Sunglasses Frames. Sun-sensitive lenses are also known by the brand name Transitions, and the technical name “photochromic“. Sun-sensitive lenses automatically darken to a moderate shade when they are exposed to the ultra-violet rays of direct sunlight. When the direct sunlight is removed, the lenses lighten again. Sun-sensitive lenses are typically only available in brown and grey. Sun-sensitive lenses are available in the normal range of vision correction for prescription sunglasses.
A photochromic lens has some limitations. First, the lens needs ultra-violet light to darken, and it will darken more slowly or incompletely if the lens is not in direct sunlight. For example, if you are wearing a hat, or if it is cloudy, or if you are inside an automobile, the lenses may darken slowly or not completely. Second, it could take up to eight minutes for lenses to transition from dark back to clear. So if you are in-and-out of the sun, the lenses may not be dark or clear when you want them to be. Third, photochromic lenses do not become completely clear indoors, but retain a light tint that may not appeal to people who want completely clear lenses indoors.
How To Buy Prescription Sunglasses
- STEP 1: Get your prescription and pupil distance measurement.
- STEP 2: Pick out a pair of prescription sunglasses.
- STEP 3: Choose “Add lenses to frame”. Some sunglasses cannot take prescription lenses. In that case, the “add lenses” option will not be present.
- STEP 4: Use the prescription lenses wizard to choose a lens type, material, and model.
- STEP 5: Choose lens tinting options.
- STEP 8: Add the lens to the shopping cart, and check out.