The Smitten Baby Box Sleeper lets you keep your little one near (and safely snoozing) while you get stuff done—in any room of your house. pip & grow knows safe and healthy sleep is important for your family. That’s why they created a one-stop shop to meet your sleep needs, from pregnancy through preschool. The Smitten Baby Box Sleeper takes the guesswork out of safe sleep. Other sleep options, like cribs, just aren’t built for modern family life. No one wants to drag a pack and play around the house while working, attending to older kids, or doing chores. With Smitten, your baby’s bed is always where you need it.
Smitten Baby Box Highlights:
- Safe. Designed by one of the country’s leading infant safety experts, it meets all pediatric guidelines for safe sleep.
- Easy to use. The Smitten weighs just 2lbs but can carry 100lbs, so you can move it around your home with ease.
- Simple assembly. It takes families an average of 2 minutes to put their baby box together.
- Sleep for 6 months. Play for years. Infants can sleep in the baby box for up to 6 months. Then, convert your Smitten baby box into a toy chest, laundry basket, or imagination station.
- Sustainable. Made from recycled corrugate, just pop it in the recycling bin when you’re done.
- Ethically made. The baby boxes are made in the USA by manufacturing partners who treat their workers well.
Difference about the smitten baby box
The baby boxes were designed by leading public health, safety, and product-development experts at two leading Michigan universities.
- Designed by child safety experts
- Made in the USA
- Aligns with your baby’s development
- BPA and phthalate-free handles protect little fingers
- Water repellant sealant makes easy to clean up
The Smitten Sleeper is a night-feeding friendly baby box. Designed with nighttime breastfeeding in mind, the sides are shorter than the standard Smitten so you can reach your baby during the night.
Want to bed-share? The Smitten Sleeper provides a protected sleep space for your baby right in your bed. The lower walls make breast feeding and night checking easier, but also keep baby away from adults and covers in the bed. Make bed sharing a little safer with the Smitten Sleeper.
Smitten Sleeper Baby Box Highlights:
- Allows for baby to easily sleep on their back
- Encourages safer bed-sharing
- Infants can sleep in the baby box for up to 6 months
- Designed by one of the country’s leading safe-sleep experts
- Easy to use for moms on the go
Smitten & Stellar Sleep 101 + 102 Bundle
Pair the best-selling Smitten Baby Box with Stellar Sleep courses for the perfect new baby bundle. With a Smitten Baby Box, your baby will sleep safely and soundly every time, everywhere. Make sure your baby’s bed can go wherever you do. Babies sleep best when they sleep in a familiar place. Swapping sleep spaces around from naps to nighttime is a recipe for bad (or no) sleep. The Smitten baby box is great for infants 0-6 months (and even beyond) and has a higher weight rating than any other on the market.
The Stellar Sleep Bundle is the soup-to-nuts sleep course and includes both Stellar 101: Foundations and Stellar 102: Independence. In this comprehensive, online course, pip & grow tackles how to establish a solid sleep foundation *and* independent sleep skills using The Mindful Method for Sleep. At the end of this course, you can expect that your little one will fall asleep on their own with ease, develop a solid sleep and nap routine, have positive sleep associations, a safe sleep-inducing space, and sleep peacefully and independently throughout the night.
About pip & grow:
pip & grow launched in September 2016 with its Smitten Baby Box, a sustainable, easy-to-use option for safe sleep. The Smitten Baby Box is trusted by parents nationwide, and the company has experienced unparalleled success working with community organizations, including hospitals and non-profits, to provide their baby boxes to families in need. In March 2021, the company unveiled its Mindful Method for Sleep program consisting of two data-driven courses that emphasize mindfulness to lower stress and improve sleep for the whole family. pip & grow is led by CEO, Kate Compton Barr, a Forbes Next 1000 entrepreneur. For more information, please visit www.pipandgrow.com or follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.