Chipotle REAL THIN Nachos – Bring Your Nachos to The Next Level
Tired of normal recipes that you cook everyday? How about experience something new? Life is all about explore and bring things to the next level. Let me introduce a real cool recipe by Katie Elliott on behalf of Mary’s Gone Crackers.
Chipotle REAL THIN Nachos
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ¼ cup black beans
- 1 box Chipotle REAL THIN Crackers
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, spread out a layer of crackers. Sprinkle cheese, beans, diced onion and tomato on top.
- Place in oven under the broiler and watch carefully for 1-2 minutes until the cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.
This is so easy, right? Other than this recipe, Mary’s Chipotle REAL THIN Crackers also can be made into a Southwest Chipotle Salad, this is recipe by Paul Delmont on behalf of Mary’s Gone Crackers.
Southwest Chipotle Salad
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp cayenne powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 cup fire-roasted corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado half, sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 3 tbsp pepitas
- Chipotle REAL THIN Crackers, crumbled
- Chipotle dressing
- Mix the quinoa, vegetable broth, chili powder, onion powder, cayenne powder, salt and minced garlic together in a medium-sized saucepan. Bring the quinoa mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low. Cover and cook until fluffy (about 10-15 minutes). When the quinoa is done cooking, remove it from heat. Now fluff it with two forks. Set aside to cool. Reserve a little bit of the fire-roasted corn, cherry tomatoes, avocado slices and cilantro for garnish.
- Once the quinoa has cooled, mix in the remaining corn, tomatoes, avocado and cilantro. As the finishing touch after garnishing, evenly scatter the pepitas and crumbled Chipotle REAL THIN Crackers over the top of the salad. Add chipotle dressing to taste. Serve and enjoy!
Thanks to whole, organic ingredients, your family will never suspect that these savory, toasted crackers are also good for them. This tasty, crunchy cracker delivers happy snacking to your day. This toasty, crunchy cracker delivers happy snacking to your day. What’s more, you can also make them into real delicious meals.
To nourish the whole person in body and mind, to spread the love of food and fun through organic whole foods while making the world a better place. The Mary’s Gone Crackers® seed was planted the day Mary discovered the power to create amazingly good snacks using only whole, plant-based ingredients. The popularity of her tasty crackers quickly spread far beyond her kitchen, inspiring her to walk away from a successful career to follow her passion.
Today, the brand continues to build on Mary’s original creations with new and exciting flavors baked with ingredients you can actually see—making each cracker a unique window into the love of seed-craft. Eat them right out of the box or get creative with your favorite toppings to build your own taste bud adventure!