Now You Know the ABC’s of Your Skincare Routine
With the hustle and bustle of the daily grind, little things are bound to slip through the cracks, like taking your daily vitamins. Although a well-balanced diet gives your body the nutrients it needs, only a fraction of them make it to your skin. Give it a bit of a boost with vitamin-based beauty products from Mad Hippie, ClarityRX, emerginC, Farmaesthetics and Karin Herzog.
Mad Hippie Vitamin A Serum
Straight from the juicy center of grapefruit is a Vitamin C packed serum that will exfoliate and tone damage skin to healing perfection.
- Retinyl Retinoate – A revolutionary new form of vitamin A that is 2x more bioavailable than retinol while also being significantly more stable. Activates collagen production while it gently exfoliates by enhancing cellular turnover, erasing wrinkles, discoloration & signs of aging.
- Coffee Berry – Antioxidant-rich superfruit that enhances collagen production & neutralizes aging free radicals.
- Chamomile Extract – A powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory qualities that has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Coconut Oil – Moisturizes and soothes skin while creating a lipid barrier that fends off skin damage. Combats wrinkles & discoloration while promoting the natural healing of the skin.
Price: $32.99 available on www.madhippie.com
ClarityRX Cleanse Daily
Skin-nourishing facial wash packed with a dose of vitamins that will restore your skin back to life!
Let this daily cleanser wash sweep away impurities and dirt. Infused with conditioning olive oil, rose hip seed oil and seaweed, your complexion is instantly renewed and refreshed, with a comfortable, clean feeling.
Price: $32.00 available on www.clarityclinicalskincare.com
emerginC vitamin c + retinol mask
Fights free-radical damage, antioxidant, key co-factor in the production of collagen, improves skin tone and texture, calming, fights sun damage, improves pigmentation problems.
- Vitamin C
- Lemon Juice
- Green Tea
Results: Gives skin a visible boost, removes dead skin cells, helps even skin tone, brightens complexion.
Farmaesthetics Sweet Milk Exfoliate Series
Balance oily skin, brighten and maintain a balanced complexion and restore a youthful glow with these powder exfoliators, made with whole sweet milk.
Features & Benefits:
- Natural lactic acid in dried sweet milk, combined with fine cornmeal and ground orange peel, provides a gentle exfoliate for the face & décollete
- Use also while bathing &, when time to remove exfoliate from face, splash clean, & then gently slip shoulders beneath water, allowing the sweet milk mixture to become a skin-brightening milk bath
Price: $27.50 available on www.farmaesthetics.com
Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi
Features & Benefits:
- Boosts the skin’s own natural replenishment and recovery mechanisms
- Accelerate cell regeneration
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes
- Combination of oxygen and vitamin A helps to fight the signs of aging
- 1% Hydrogen Peroxide
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E