During these two years pandemic, the time quarantined at home made me cleaned up my closet. I realized how many clothes I haven’t really worn for several years. There were still a lot of little short cocktail dresses hanging there. But I can’t see I will ever wear some of those anymore. Instead of having the clothes that I only wear one or two times in the whole lifetime, I want something comfortable, timeless and sustainable.
Now I care about more than just outfit’s appearance – that working conditions, environmental impact and personal health also determine where I shop for clothes. Grey State is a female-owned and operated fashion brand thoughtfully curated to be trend-relevant but not trend-driven, ideal for even the busiest of lifestyles. Grey State apparel is made with soft, touchable, eco-friendly USA cotton for long-lasting wear and is committed to keeping their environmental impact low. Grey State tries to be as clear, honest, and transparent about their manufacturing process as possible. Grey State is a fully vertical family-owned brand. By handling the entire manufacturing process ourselves, they’re able to dramatically reduce waste, energy use, and environmental pollution at every stage of production.
Let me introduce my favorite stay home or go out new dress. Yes, when I say stay home or go out, that is true. Having a clean and clear closet is my new year resolution, I don’t want to store so many unnecessary items any more. A new style dress can be stylish enough to go out, but also comfortable enough to wear as a lounge wear.
The Juliette Dress is effortlessly chic and stylish with delicate lace detailing. Made sustainably in our Relaxed Terry, it’s this season’s go-everywhere, wear-anytime closet staple.
- Rib at neckline and sleeve cuffs
- Self-fabric belt at waist
- Lace accent at sleeves
Material and Care:
- Grey State super-soft Relaxed Terry made from 100% ring-spun combed USA cotton. They gave it a special enzyme wash to remove hairiness. This fabric is clean and smooth with a soft lived-in feel.
- 100% USA cotton
- Machine washable
There is another collection in Grey State captures my eyes, it is their Wellness Collection. Say hello to nourishment with the brand new Wellness Collection. Featuring three innovative fabric blends that act like skin care: adding hydration, providing anti-aging benefits, and nurturing your body for deliciously soft skin – all day long.
Made from Grey State sustainably biodegradable Lenzing® micromodal, our Halli Top is perfect for practicing self-care while being stylishly comfortable. This new closet favorite is heavenly soft, breathable, and feels silky smooth against your skin while helping to reduce environmental impact.
- Extended shoulder silhouette
- Adjustable ruching detail at side seams with self-ties
Material and Care:
- Wrap yourself in luxury with Grey State heavenly soft & unbelievably yummy 1X1 Micromodal Rib. Made from 100% biodegradable Lenzing® Micromodal, they’ve managed to craft a premium fabric that’s sustainably biodegradable, yet silky-soft on skin. Featuring key qualities like breathability, washability, and temperature regulation, this fabric is the ace up sleeve when it comes to livable yet luxurious clothing. Because we want our fabric to mean something to you.
- 96% Micromodal 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry
Shop Grey State other Wellness Collection items at this link – https://greystateapparel.com/pages/wellness.
Check out more about the brand at this link – https://greystateapparel.com/.