TORONTO * So Bossy!“Look at you…naked…with them… Jimmy Choo’s offWho taught you how to put some…Jimmy Choos on?[Yeezy taught me]”–Blame Game @kanyewest;My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy albumI have to shout out my girls, The Bossy Girls, Caitlin & Vili for this month’s Toronto Life magazine cover.TAKING CARE of fashion in Toronto and styling some of the nations biggest features! Peep the details below.Photographer : Matt BarnesStyling: The Bossy Girls ; Jimmy Choo’s provided by David’sMake Up : Jasmine GlassHair : Brennen DeMelo*HeyDoYou is for the cute, clever and connected*
Jimmy Choo x UGGS
Making it Sunny through the RainSomehow, each time it rains all options of fun things to do go out the window, the excuse being… “It’s raining”!
CP24 is saying we’re looking at a few days of this stuff so instead of letting it put a DAMPer on having fun I’ve compiled a list of ‘Stuff that’s fun without the sun’ lol… njoy· Get lost in a good book – to name a few… ‘A year in the Merde’ by Stephen Clarke & ‘Remember Me’ by Sophie Kinsella
· Download some new itunes
· Paint ur nails a sunny color – I love coral or electric fuchsia
· Exercise – hitting the gym always gives me a fresh start to the day
· Clean out your closet – this way when the rain dries you can easily grab your cutest ensemble and enjoy the sun
· Check in on heydoyou.com – xoxo 😉
· Shop… shop… shop – malls are always a warm, dry place
· Start a ‘to do’ list – of all the fun things you want to do this summer
· Have a spa day – complete with a facial, manicure, pedicure & massage
· Hit a museum or gallery – you don’t know what you’re missing until you get in there so hit up your most creative of friends and check it out if you never have… the galleries of Africa & Greece at the ROM are a few of my favs
· Have a film fest at home – I’m in love with TCM (Turner Classic Movies)
· Bake yummies – cupcakes, cookies, croissants, cinnamon buns… mmmmm
· Lastly… as an English chic by origin I still see the fun in putting on a pair of Wellies (Wellington rain boots) & trenching around outside… to each their own!xoxo[above: Marc Jacobs Wellington Boots ($145) below: Jimmy Choo Hunter Wellington Boots (£235), Burberry Stud Trim Wellington Boots (£225), J Crew Men’s Wellington Boots ($115)]
Real vs. StealIs imitation the sincerest form of flattery?? I was browsing Polyvore because I am 100% addicted – it’s like an endless fashion magazine, bliss. From high fashion to general population, there are always knock-offs. With designer duds more expensive than you car + rent, Can you really get mad at that? What do you think?Nicolas Kirkwood Exclusive Platform £480.00 (yikes)The REAL DEAL
…and off amiclubwear.com
Gold Metallic Buckle Open Toe Platform Slingback Heel $26.99The knock-offand then there were these:Forever 21 open toe fringe boots for $34.80The knock-offvs. these…Alexander Wang leather fringe platform sandals $ 741.78The Real Deal.And then these…Green Patent Gladiator from amiclubwear.com for $25.99The knock-off
Jimmy Choo Corsica Strappy Sandal $950The Real Deal.
Would you do it???