Summer is hanging in the middle, the weather’s changes make my skin feel sensitive sometimes. There is a product which saved my skin during the weather changes. They are from Kneipp.
The KNEIPP® LADY’S MANTLE CLEANSING MILK – “REACTIVATION” invigorates the skin and ensures a fresh, radiant complexion. The combination of natural functional ingredients with lady’s mantle extract and nourishing almond oil enables thorough but gentle cleansing of the skin with 24 hours of lasting moisture. The cleansing milk is also suitable for use as an eye makeup remover.
Facial CleanserThis product is vegan which means it doesn’t contain any components of animal origin. There are also no paraffin, silicone or mineral oils included.How To Use
1.APPLY TO FACE AND NECK2. REMOVE WITH A MOIST COTTON PAD3. THEN REFRESH WITH KNEIPP FACE TONIC “REACTIVATION”After this, I think you would like to use the face tonic from Kneipp.$18.00
The KNEIPP® LADY’S MANTLE FACE TONIC – “REACTIVATION” with it’s combination of natural functional ingredients with lady’s mantle extract and mint freshens and refines the appearance of the skin.Facial TonerThis product is vegan which means it doesn’t contain any components of animal origin. There are also no paraffin, silicone or mineral oils included.How To Use
1. POUR SMALL AMOUNT OF TONIC ONTO A COTTON PAD2. APPLY IN CIRCULAR MOTIONS ON SKIN3. GENTLY REFRESH YOUR FACE AND NECKThere are some other products from Kneipp I recommend too.SALE $6.00Pamper and regenerate your stressed, dry hands. The nourishing, plant-based formula of shea butter, almond oil, mayflower and magnolia moisturizes your hands and prevents them from drying out. The especially rich, nourishing texture leaves skin feeling pleasantly soft. Naturally beautiful hands – day after day.Hand CreamThis product is vegan which means it doesn’t contain any components of animal origin. There are also no paraffin, silicone or mineral oils included.How To Use
1. APPLY TO HANDS2. MASSAGE IN FOR FAST ABSORPTIONCALENDULA & ORANGE FOOT REPAIR BUTTER$22.00
The KNEIPP® REPAIR BUTTER is a rich moisturizing foot cream containing potent and effective natural herbs for very dry, cracked and callused skin. Calendula extract, known for its soothing properties, combined with shea butter and 10% moisture retaining urea, moisturizes, softens and helps to recondition the skin. In addition, rosemary essential oil can revitalize tired feet. This foot cream has quickly become a best-seller and customer favorite!Foot Creamthis product is vegan which means it doesn’t contain any components of animal origin. There are also no paraffin, silicone or mineral oils included.How To Use
1. APPLY TO FEET AS OFTEN AS NEEDED2. GENTLY MASSAGE INIf you want to know more products, please visit https://www.kneipp.com/ to check out!
What’s In Bloom?
Kneipp’s succulent scents will be your go-to essentials to keep your skin in full bloom for the new season. From May Chang to Red Poppy, and Primrose to Almond Bliss – these bold and beneficial formulas do way more than just smell great!
With Kneipp, you’ll experience powerful results from the plant-based, natural ingredients used in every bath and body care product.
May Chang has a lemon-like aroma that is uplifting and relaxing and creates feelings of optimism and confidence. May Chang can also be used to help treat acne, eczema and other skin conditions.
Enjoy the beauty of life with the activating KNEIPP® MAY CHANG & MINT AROMATHERAPY BUBBLE BATH – “ENJOY LIFE”. Natural essential oils of may chang and mint release a fresh, sunny fragrance which recreates the ease of a cloudless summer day. Natural nourishing oil protects the skin from drying out.How To Use
1. POUR 1 CAP OFBUBBLE BATHUNDER RUNNINGWARM WATER2. ENJOYBATHFOR 15-20MINUTES3. RINSEWELLRINSE CAP AFTER USEWATER TEMPERATURE: 97°-100°F / 36-38°C.
Add a little joy to your day – try Kneipp’s May Chang & Mint Aromatherapy Bubble Bath – “Enjoy Life” ($15)
The Red Poppy Seed oil can help to ease pain as well as act as a sedative to reduce stress and relax the body and mind.
The KNEIPP® RED POPPY & HEMP MINERAL BATH SALT – “PURE BLISS” with natural red poppy and hemp oils may provide you with a sense of well-being and moments of joy.How To Use
1. ADD 3/4 CAP OF BATH SALT TO WARM BATH WATER2. ENJOY BATH FOR15-20 MINUTESWATER TEMPERATURE: 97°-100°F / 36-38°C.
For a sense of well-being – try Kneipp’s Red Poppy & Hemp Mineral Bath Salt – “Pure Bliss” ($20)
The captivating scent of Evening Primrose eases the mind while the nourishing plant oil soothes excessively dry and irritated skin. It helps calm itchy, flaky skin – making it ideal choice for people with skin conditions such as atopic eczema and dermatitis.
The intensively lipid-replenishing and moisturizing KNEIPP® EVENING PRIMROSE BODY OIL – “CALMING” provides ideal care for very dry skin. It may calm very stressed and irritated skin, can promote its regeneration and protects it from damaging environmental influences. The body oil contains a special combination of high-quality oils which feature a high level of essential fatty acids. Skin-calming evening primrose oil, very well-tolerated almond oil and valuable sunflower oil can provide intensive lipid replenishment.How To Use
1. APPLYA THINLAYER 2. MASSAGE IN GENTLY 3. USE INCIRCULARMOTIONTo treat dry skin – try Kneipp’s Evening Primrose Body Oil- “Calming” ($18)
With its sweet and subtle scent, Almond blossom supports moisture retention, and has a skin-calming and regenerative effect that leaves the skin velvety soft and supple. It’s gentle enough for people with sensitive skin.
Treat yourself and your skin to the soft care of the KNEIPP® ALMOND MILK & ALMOND OIL SUGAR BODY SCRUB – “SOFT SKIN INDULGENCE” with almond blossom.This product is not vegan. This product is made without animal testing, parabens, sillicone oils and preservatives.How To Use1. APPLY SCRUB TOMOIST SKIN 2. MASSAGE INGENTLY 3. RINSE WITH WARMWATERFor silky, soft skin – try Kneipp’s Almond Milk & Almond Oil Sugar Body Scrub ($22)Kneipp products are available at Kneipp retail locations in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Washington D.C., and on www.kneipp.com