HONEYDROP EXPANDS SELECTION OF RAW HONEY LEMONADES
Honeydrop Beverages, the leading producer ofsupercharged cold-pressed raw honey lemonades, announced six new refreshing and healthy lemonade flavors: Pomegranate, Passion Fruit, Lavender, Basil, Limeade and Charcoal Lemonades. Each 10 oz. bottle of the new lemonades contain a tablespoon of local raw honey providing purifying and nourishing drinks that are gluten free and contain active enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.“Our new raw honey lemonades demonstrate the versatile flavor and benefits of rawhoney,” says Becky Byszewski, Director of Sales for Honeydrop Beverages. “Our newlemonades are not only ridiculously refreshing but are easy on consumers wallets, with an MSRP of $2.99 – $3.49 for each 10oz bottle. By expanding our line, we’re excited for our consumers to try our bold new lemonades that taste great, are low in calories and avoid refined sugars, artificial preservatives, artificial sweeteners, and chemicals.”In addition to its current slate of cold-pressed lemonades – the Apple Ginger’ade, Matcha Lemonade and Apple Kale’ade are packed with raw Manuka Honey sourced from New Zealand, while the Strawberry, Turmeric and Cayenne Lemonades are made with raw honey sourced from local beekeepers throughout various regions of the United States, depending on where they are sold.Honeydrop‘s new collection of raw honey lemonades contain specific ingredients with health benefits including:
Honeydrop Beverages’ new flavors will be available at retailers across the country beginning April 2016. For more information or to purchase Honeydrop online visitwww.honeydrop.com.ABOUT HONEYDROP BEVERAGESHoneydrop Beverages’ line of cold-pressed raw honey lemonades contains a tablespoon of raw honey for purifying, nourishing juices that enrich overall health and well-being. Always gluten and GMO free, Honeydrop‘s ingredients, which includeraw, local honey and supercharged antimicrobial Manuka honey, are of the highest integrity and minimally processed to preserve their amazing health benefits and flavor.Honeydrop Beverages also donates proceeds to local beekeepers to battle Colony Collapse Disorder (CCD), an epidemic threatening the global bee population.Honeydrop‘s line of beverages can currently be found at leading retailers such as Whole Foods, Fairway, Fresh Direct, Central Market, Fresh Market, Mrs Greens, and other fine retailers. Honeydrop also makes ordering and delivery easy with a simple online ordering system and direct delivery service, including national shipping.For more information and to order online, visit: www.honeydrop.com.Consumers with a personal buzz can learn more at www.honeydrop.com or email:email@example.com.Distributors and retailers interested in stocking Honeydrop can e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passion Fruit Lemonade: Add a little pep to your step with the addition of cold pressed passion fruit lemonade. This immunity-boosting vitamin C fruit from South America will help keep sniffles at bay while traces of local pollen in the honey help build your immunity to those local allergens. And yes, drink those passion fruit seeds. They are damn good for you!
- Lavender Lemonade: This nutritionally enhanced version of the old classic adds pressed lavender and raw local honey to the mix for a potent lemonade to help you chill and relax. Essential oils in lavender have been used for generations to calm the nerves while traces of local pollen in the honey build up your immunity to those same allergens.
- Pomegranate Lemonade: Cold Pressed Pomegranate juice combined withfresh squeezed lemons make for a ridiculously refreshing raw honeylemonade. This nutritionally enhanced updated version of the time-honored classic will keep you dreaming for more!
- Basil Lemonade: Pressed basil; fresh lemons; Yup, like drinking homemadelemonade with fresh basil picked from the backyard.
- Limeade: Cold Pressed Lemons and Lime mixed with raw local honey. This ridiculously tasting lemonade will refresh you ALL. DAY. LONG!
- Charcoal Lemonade: This detoxifying lemonade all starts with local honeycombined with raw lemons and activated charcoal sourced from coconut shells. Activated charcoal has been used for generations as a remedy to absorb toxins and relieve general detoxification, digestion issues, gas and bloating. We suggest using it before going to sleep or when on a full stomach.