XEDO – The Ultimate Tux Rental Experience
Xedo is revolutionizing the tuxedo rental industry with high-quality, flawless-fitting, yet affordable men’s designer formalwear delivered directly to your doorstep nationwide. Accessible via Xedo’s cutting-edge online platform, the brand has a wide array of fashion- forward looks to meet every need, from prom and graduations to weddings and any other special occasion.
By partnering with the top dress designers, Xedo is able to ensure perfect match color coordination with today’s top hues. Xedo also boasts a huge assortment of sizes – from big and tall to slim and small – so everyone can look and feel their best.
Each product line features a carefully curated selection of tuxedos, most made expressly for Xedo, using the finest fabrics and old-world tailoring. Styles reflect the signature look of each designer, made to complement their bridal gown collections.
With a nod to the brand’s British heritage of impeccable craftsmanship, combined with the American creative spirit, Xedo’s designs are masculine and modern, sophisticated and sleek. Tuxedos start at $95 for the jacket and pants, with packages ranging in price from $170 to $190 for the complete look, including accessories. Xedo’s current designer brands include:
- Alfred Angelo ($170) – This collection features two classic tuxedos styles with notch lapels, complete with color-matching accessories in the brand’s impressive array of over 60 hues. Displaying a timeless look, this collection is made with a Super 120s wool and fine wool blends in black and gray.
- Allure ($170) – Utilizing beautiful Super 140s wool and fine wool blends, this collection of fashion-forward, slim-fit tuxedos has a refined look all its own. Distinctive lapel detailing in both notch and peak styles features a narrow grosgrain trim for a stylish flair. Tuxedos come in black, slate blue, tan, and three shades of gray.
- Justin Alexander ($190) – With a satin lapel, flat-front pants and elegant details, this collection of tuxedos provides classic style with a modern twist. Tuxedos include striking satin buttons on the cuff with real button holes, unheard of in the rental market. Made of 100% super fine wool, these stunning lightweight tuxedos come in black and gray.
- Michael Kors ($190) – Made with Luxury Venetian Super 130s wool, this collection of tuxedos incorporates a ¼ inch satin trimmed notch lapel for a sophisticated and modern look. Boasting the top-quality design expected from this renowned fashion favorite, this line of celebrity-inspired styles come in black, gray and navy.
- Mon Cheri ($170) – Constructed with fine worsted wool and Super 120s wool, this eye-catching collection features a unique grosgrain notch lapel with matching buttons for an elegant, high-end look. A coordinating vest and tie complete the chic appearance. Tuxedos come in black, gray and navy.
Accessories – from vests and cummerbunds to pocket squares and bow ties – are available in a wide range of colors and can be mixed and matched to tell a personalized color story.
Men are given the choice of five different white tuxedo shirts in various styles and fabrics, including a microfiber option with a woven-in pleat. This distinctive detail offers a polished look, without the meticulous maintenance normally associated with pleated shirts. Shoes come in black with a matte or patent finish and brown with a matte finish, designed with a cushioned foot bed and mid-size width for extra comfort. Sizes ranging from 3-68 to accommodate both children and adults. Proprietary algorithms minimize sizing errors and hone in on a customer’s correct measurements from the start to guarantee the perfect fit. Offering unbelievable value, packages include a jacket, pants, cummerbund or vest, neckwear, shirt, studs & cufflinks, pocket square, shoes and socks. Pricing is complete – from the tux and accessories to shipping and handling – so there are no surprises.
Xedo’s innovative online platform allows customers to preview and rent their selected styles at their own convenience. The best part? Tuxedos are delivered coast-to-coast, and shipped two weeks before the event to allow plenty of time to send new size options free of charge if the fit is not perfect on the first try. For men unsure of their tuxedo size, Xedo’s website includes a convenient “How to Measure” video.
A superior formalwear solution for today’s busy bride and groom, Xedo makes dressing the entire wedding party simple, stylish and stress-free. Complete online management of everyone’s looks enables couples to avoid the hassle of coordinating appointments, payments or fittings for groomsmen across the country. In addition, the interactive Tux Builder makes it easy for couples to design the groomswear style for their special day. A complimentary “FREE Home Try-On” months in advance allows grooms to see how the product looks and feels in person. The groom’s tuxedo is even free with a registered wedding party of six or more.
For more information, as well as to create sample looks with the online Tux Builder or order a free “FREE Home Try-On”, log onto www.xedo.com. Xedo can be accessed via any internet-enabled device, from PCs and laptops to tablets and smartphones.
Xedo is a manufacturer of high-quality, flawless-fitting, men’s designer formalwear delivered directly to your doorstep, revolutionizing the tuxedo rental industry in North America. The brand’s innovative online platform allows consumers to preview, rent and manage wedding, prom and special occasion looks at their own convenience, providing a black tie solution for today’s busy man. Xedo is available online at www.xedo.com as well as through select bridal and fashion retailers nationwide. Xedo is a division of ACS Clothing Group, Europe’s largest provider of men’s formalwear. The brand operates a 240,000 square foot distribution facility in Memphis, Tennessee, near shipping partner FedEx, guaranteeing formalwear delivery coast-to-coast. For more information, visit the website or call 1-844-784-8087.