Wyland Foundation (501c3) presents new winter fundraising merchandise including aquatic jewels made with recycled metals, hand crafted in Southern California, naturally lead and nickel-free. Also see a line of cozy–aquatic themed–winter essentials.
Proceeds from Wyland Foundation‘s Gifts That Give fund programs for clean water and healthy oceans including the Mayor’s Challenge for Water Conservation, art contests geared toward educating and inspiring ocean stewardship, and clean water advocacy.
Winter wear that supports ocean conservation is available online at wylandfoundation.org/shop.
Washed Twill Adjustable 3D Whale Tail Hat – Black with Cool Blue Underbrim
A modern take on the “dad cap” with Wyland Foundation Whale Tail embroidered using a 3D process. They opted for a sleek black-on-black design for this one. This hat has 6-panel construction and a pop-blue under-brim. It’s made from organic cotton which is enzyme washed for a soft, worn-in look and feel. It even has an adjustable antique brass buckle for a customized fit.
Heavy Cotton Wyland Signature Hoodie with Sea Turtle Screen – Blue
- The only casual-cozy pullover hoodie you will need.
- 100% heavy cotton.
- Pigment dyed with Wyland’s sea turtle screen and a Wyland sleeve signature screen.
- Screened using environmentally friendly water based ink.
USA Made Cotton Jacquard Shark Socks – One Size Fits Most!
- One size fits most folks!
- Cotton jacquard knit sharks & waves sock with a shark-bite toe and Wyland Foundation logo on the footbed.
- Blue combo with red accents.
- This WYFO design was USA made in North Carolina from USA sourced cotton.
- 75% Cotton, 21% Nylon, 4% Lycra
Octopus Print Flip Flops – Navy – Proceeds Benefit Our Oceans and Waterways
Wyland Foundation has produced some of the most unique and comfortable flip flops you’ll find anywhere. Proceeds help support the Wyland Foundation’s efforts for clean water and healthy oceans. See how the efforts are changing the world.
- 100% Textile Sponge Rubber
- Textured footbed with graphics
- Wyland Foundation heel logos
- Navy / white color combination
- Long-lasting and recyclable
- Please refer to size chart
All proceeds from your purchases directly support Wyland Foundation efforts to bring people together for clean water and healthy oceans. So whether you’re buying something special for yourself or someone you love, you’re also making a unique contribution to children’s education, the arts, and the future of our planet.
About the Wyland Foundation
Founded in 1993 by environmental artist Wyland, the Wyland Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit organization is dedicated to promoting, protecting, and preserving the world’s oceans, waterways, and marine life. The foundation encourages environmental awareness through community events, educational programs, and public art projects. www.wylandfoundation.org