Get the Hair: Jessica Chastain at the Met Gala
Celebrity Hair Stylist Ryan Trygstad for S Factor by TIGI created a seriously glamorous, Rita Hayworth-inspired look for Jessica Chastain as she graced the Met Gala Red Carpet in Givenchy.
“We were inspired by Rita Hayworth and the serious glamour of her era. I researched exactly how Rita set her hair back in the 40s and drew inspiration from there. The look is a cross between a sideswept updo and a faux bob that perfectly displays Jessica’s gorgeous ruby earrings.” – Ryan Trygstad
- Prep hair with S Factor by TIGI Stunning Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Next, spray a liberal amount of S Factor by TIGI Body Booster Plumping Spray on damp hair, focusing on the roots. Emulsify the S Factor by TIGI Silky Smooth Moisture Serum and True Lasting Colour Hair Oil and smooth onto ends for a high sheen look.
- Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting hair at the roots and smoothing through the ends.
- Wrap small sections of hair around a 1.5″ barrel curling iron, curling hair inward toward the face, pin back one side of hair behind the same ear
- Finish with S Factor by TIGI Vivacious Hairspray and brush out curls using a boar bristle brush
- S Factor by TIGI Stunning Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- S Factor by TIGI Body Booster Plumping Spray
- S Factor by TIGI Silky Smooth Moisture Serum
- S Factor by TIGI True Lasting Colour Oil
- S Factor by TIGI Vivacious Hairspray
S Factor by TIGI products are available at select salons and Ulta locations. Visit SFactorByTIGI.com for more information.