- Celebrity Hair Stylist Ryan Trygstad for S Factor by TIGI created a seriously glamorous, Rita Hayworth-inspired look for Jessica Chastain as she graced the Met Gala Red Carpet in Givenchy.“We were inspired by Rita Hayworth and the serious glamour of her era. I researched exactly how Rita set her hair back in the 40s and drew inspiration from there. The look is a cross between a sideswept updo and a faux bob that perfectly displays Jessica’s gorgeous ruby earrings.” – Ryan TrygstadHow to:
- Prep hair with S Factor by TIGI Stunning Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Next, spray a liberal amount of S Factor by TIGI Body Booster Plumping Spray on damp hair, focusing on the roots. Emulsify the S Factor by TIGI Silky Smooth Moisture Serum and True Lasting Colour Hair Oil and smooth onto ends for a high sheen look.
- Blow dry hair with a round brush, lifting hair at the roots and smoothing through the ends.
- Wrap small sections of hair around a 1.5″ barrel curling iron, curling hair inward toward the face, pin back one side of hair behind the same ear
- Finish with S Factor by TIGI Vivacious Hairspray and brush out curls using a boar bristle brush
S Factor by TIGI products are available at select salons and Ulta locations. Visit SFactorByTIGI.com for more information.
- S Factor by TIGI Stunning Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- S Factor by TIGI Body Booster Plumping Spray
- S Factor by TIGI Silky Smooth Moisture Serum
- S Factor by TIGI True Lasting Colour Oil
- S Factor by TIGI Vivacious Hairspray
Hope everyone had a fresh Memorial Day weekend!
Mines was ok i actually jus chilled so i didnt do anything really. Felt good actually to just lay back and refresh :). IN ANYCASE!!! If your a Trueeeee Sneaker HEAD! then you know of the hottest places to grab the EXCLUSIVES! Personally one of my favorite sneaker stores is located in New York,NY its called Traning Camp. The address 1079 6th Avenue New York, NY 10018 and the phone number is 212-921-4430. My fam works there and everytime i go they show love, its a dope store also, so check it out if your on the east coast ;)…
But on to some Austin TX ish that has the SAME quality of Sneakers if NOT better! Its a little best kept secret called no other than Sole Fresco :).
As you can see the quality and upscale look inside the store lets you KNOW, you are officially in a EXCLUSIVE situation, thay have Retro’s on RETRO’S!!! They also have great quality retro and hot apparrel as well.
Anytime your in town and feel like throwin on some Cool Greys or just some flatout retros at a good price, be sure to stop in Sole Fresco here in Austin…BOOYAH!
516 East 6th. Street Austin, Texas 78701 (512) 474-9797