Her is the best holiday gift for pet parents! I believe a lot of your family members and friends have pets. Like me, I am a cat mom, and Yvonne, she is a dog mom. We love our pets, and any gift for our pet babies, we love it!
Do you have a houseful of pets? Does one cat steal the other’s cat food? Does your dog steal the cat’s food? Stressful Feeding times? The Microchip Pet Feeder makes feeding times so much easier! It uses the pet’s Microchip ID or by wearing a lightweight RFID collar tag to communicate with the feeder to open for that specific pet. All feeders come standard with one tag (unit stores 32 ID’s); additional collar tags can be purchased separately if necessary. Ideally one feeder per pet.
- Prevents food stealing and stress at mealtimes in multi-pet homes
- Keeps your pets healthier by controlling portions and helping to keep weight under control
- Saves money by not overfeeding expensive prescription foods and helping to avoid vet bills related to pet health conditions.
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder only opens for a registered pet’s veterinary implanted microchip or RFID collar tag to prevent pets stealing each others’ food. One collar tag is supplied with the product. This feeder is ideal for multi-pet households to prevent greedy pets becoming overweight and to ensure prescription or life-stage food is consumed by the right pet. The lid of the feeder closes onto a sealed bowl, which keeps food fresher. One single grey bowl, one split grey bowl and one grey mat is included – additional bowls and mats in grey, green, pink and blue can be purchased separately. Stainless steel bowls are also available. The training mode closes the lid in stages to help timid pets get used to the movement. The product includes a three-year warranty.
- Great for Pets on Prescription Diets: Holds 13.5 fl. oz, wet or dry pet food. The lid closes to form a seal with the neoprene lip, helping to retain moisture and to keep food fresher longer.
- Microchip Compatibility: Works with 9 (Avid Secure), 10 (FDXA) and 15 (FDXB) digit microchip numbers; if unsure of your pet’s microchip number, you can check with your veterinarian, pet shelter or animal rescue. Automatic Cat Feeder opens when the assigned pet microchip ID approaches, and closes when it moves away. Simple one button programming.
Feeding multiple pets needn’t be a nightmare. Make sure pets on prescription or life-stage diets have exclusive access to their food and stop greedy pets stealing food. Give each pet a Microchip Pet Feeder so that everyone can lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Programme your pet’s microchip at the touch of a button – Your pet’s microchip is then permanently stored in memory
- The lid opens when a registered pet approaches – Your pet can access their food at any time without the fear of it being stolen
- The lid remains closed for unauthorised pets – All your pets can now live healthier lifestyles
- Introduce movement to the lid gradually – The training mode helps pets get used to the feeder in their own time
Customize your feeder to suit your home and pet’s personality. Using color also helps when you have multiple feeders. Each feeder comes with one gray mat, one gray single bowl and one gray split bowl.
About Microchip Pet Feeder:
Using the microchip reading technology from Sure Petcare’s pet door range, the team developed an exciting new product which revolutionised feeding in multi-pet households. The SureFeed® Microchip Pet Feeder ensures that food is only eaten by the correct animal and is ideal for pets on weight management or prescription diets, or simply to keep a greedy pet away from his housemate’s food. The Sealed Pet Bowl, with its motion-activated lid, was added to the range in 2015, to keep food fresher and insect-free.