Ciao! Introducing you to Prato Botanico, a luxury, Italian skincare line made with simple, organic ingredients from beautiful Southern Italy. Prato Botanico offers clean, natural and skin-friendly formulations. Just as our Earth has the power to renew itself year after year given proper care, our skin is also capable of remarkable self-renewal when given the same care. Crafted with exceptional purity, our gentle, effective formulations combine nourishing and moisturizing ingredients from the fertile landscapes of southern Italy. Rich in aloe vera and other beneficial botanicals, our luxurious collection delivers a natural, glowing finish.
A gentle cleansing gel composed of organic botanical ingredients with moisturizing, protective and purifying active ingredients to delicately cleanse without causing irritation to the skin. Organic Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid soothe and soften the skin upon application. The cleanser removes facial impurities without altering the skin’s natural pH, providing a deeply hydrating and smoothing cleanse.
- Made with Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid.
- 99.3% of total ingredients from natural origin.
- 100.0% of vegetal ingredients from organic farming.
- Certified Organic. Vegan Friendly, Cruelty Free.
Apply (morning and evening) a small amount to your face and massage with a gentle circular motion on face, neck and décolleté to remove impurities. Rinse thoroughly.
Moisture Boosting Lip Balm
A hydrating lip balm that helps restore moisture, vitamins and minerals to this delicate part of the face. Infused with hyaluronic acid and olive oil, this moisturizing lip balm softens lips while helping to protect them against external agents.
- Made with Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower and Vitamin E.
- Natural & Cruelty Free.
This luxe Italian skincare brand comes to the U.S. to greet clean beauty lovers with all-natural organic products. Key botanical ingredients are harvested in southern Italy and exemplify the natural goodness of the region. With an artisanal approach, the brand lovingly crafts luxurious, high-performance skincare using the purest botanical extracts blended with both care and intention to deliver beautiful-looking skin. They use cold-pressed botanical oils to formulate their products and preserve the nutrients and enzymes, ensuring maximum nutritional content in every offering. The entire line is created in small batches and through a handpicked and handmade process. All products are cruelty-free, vegan-friendly, and NATRUE certified, the highest and most stringent organic certification a skincare brand can receive from this organization. It’s only awarded to a brand that is entirely committed tco producing natural and organic cosmetics. Prato Botanico products are free of parabens, synthetic fragrances, mineral oils, phthalates, and sulfates.
Prato Botanico luxurious products were born in the gently rolling meadows and endless coastlines of southern Italy. They are clean, certified-organic skincare at its finest. They put people and the environment first, lovingly crafting their products in a sustainable, responsible and transparent fashion. Combining old-world tradition with cutting-edge technology, they draw from the highest quality locally-grown, certified-organic ingredients. These materials are extracted with expert precision to preserve the purity and quality of each active ingredient.
The resulting innovative formulations are ultra-effective products that work to nourish and pamper the skin with Italy’s best botanicals.
Prato Botanico, Italian for “Botanical Meadow”, is proud of their rich Italian heritage. From the key botanical ingredients and product formulations to their manufacturing and packaging, Prato Botanico invite you to experience the incomparable beauty of Italy and of the Italian spirit.
Gift comfort this holiday season with Dr. Motion’s compression socks. From everyday style to outdoor activities, Dr. Motion has a variety of styles and designs to give your feet the comfort they need no matter what activity you are participating in. Featuring graduated compression for extra support, warm, and moisture-wicking material. Designed to breathe and with anti-odor properties, you can treat any loved one to luxury accessories perfect for all hobbies!
Designed in New York City with your wellness,
comfort and style in mind.
Dr. Motion is a division of Soxland International. Soxland was founded in 1986 in New York City by Frank Chang, who grew up in a small sock manufacturing town in Taiwan. They have specialized in all things hosiery for over 30 years. You name it, they have probably made it. In 2013, Dr. Motion was born on one grounding principle: to bring wellness to everyone through socks. They want to bring you the best products with the best quality and designs at the most accessible prices. They want to make you feel better every day. They were the first brand to bring stylish compression socks to the market and have continued to expand their product lines to fulfill our mission to help customers step into wellness every day, with style.. Each product they introduce has been thoroughly wear tested, lab tested, continuously tweaked and improved until they are confident every pair of socks you purchase from them is going to be your new favorite sock.
Compression socks are most widely known for their athletic benefits such as enhanced performance, expedited recovery, and medical uses, such as treatment of varicose veins, spider veins, and lymphedema. Often, these compression socks are extremely tight (20mmHg+) and uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time. Dr. Motion created their knee-high compression socks for women and men to feature a mild compression level (8-15mmHg) which make them extremely comfortable to wear all day, every day. They are perfect for nurses, expecting mothers, teachers, travelers, athletes, service industry professionals, adventurers, those who sit all day, those who stand all day, etc. Basically, it’s great for everyone.
Cats | Knee-High Compression Socks For Women
- Mild compression: 8-15 mmHg
- Breathable cotton blend
- Anti-microbial & anti-odor
- Smooth, reinforced toe maintains optimal
comfort & durability
- Contents: 48% Combed Cotton, 42% Nylon,
6% Spandex, 4% Other Fibers
Cat Faces | Ankle Compression Socks For Women
- Two (2) pairs per pack; one pair of each design shown
- Complete compression body with enhanced spandex provide 360 degrees of support
- Anti-microbial & anti-odor
- Breathable mesh upper to promote airflow and keep feet cool & dry
- Dynamic arch support increases stability and balance
- TruDry & microfiber nylon blend provide
wicking & comfort
- Achilles protection tab prevents heel from blisters, chafing & sliding
- Enhanced cushion provides maximum impact
protection & comfort
- Smooth, reinforced toe maintains optimal
comfort & durability
- Contents: 46% Polyester, 26% Cotton, 23% Nylon, 5% Spandex
You understand the benefits of wearing graduated compression socks but maybe you don’t want to buy them because they’re not stylish and often extremely expensive. To be an “everyday” brand, Dr. Motion designs their products to fit flawlessly into your daily outfits with styles that range from basics with subtle details to bold and fun. Dr. Motion continues to grow product categories to truly be able to offer their customers with everyday products: compression ankle socks, graduated compression tights (with control top), comfort top socks (that are suitable for diabetics) and compression quarter top socks (with ankle support). Comfort, quality and function are their top priorities but style is never neglected.
With a commitment to comfort, function, quality, and style, Dr. Motion socks for women and men can be worn all day, every day for all activities with any outfit. Dr. Motion men’s knee-high compression socks are specially treated to be anti-microbial and anti-odor. The high-grade material and anti-odor design make their products some of the best men’s compression socks in the industry.
Music makes everything better! So does having earbuds that complete your outfit. IF Design & REDDOT Award Winner the ODDICT TWIG True Wireless Earbuds provides just that. It is the world’s first aluminum earbuds. Fast wireless charging, dual 12mm carbon drivers for distortion-free sound, and smart proximity sensors, all set in an exquisitely designed aluminum housing. Customize your listening settings with their free app.
TWIG is the first earbud to apply an aluminum cylinder to its design, giving it a luxurious and unique look combined with touch sensors that allow for easy control of phone calls and music. With a timelessly sleek design, the ODDICT TWIG wireless earbuds pair perfectly with any outfit. From suits to sundresses, you’ll never have to compromise your style.
Life is for living. That’s why TWIG is rated as IPX4 sweat-and-water-resistant and feature smart play/pause functionality. Workout, explore, brave the elements. Live your life. The ergonomic design and soft silicon earbuds mean that, no matter what shape your ear, the TWIG earbuds will deliver crystal clear sound that you can listen to all day in comfort. With best-in-class battery life, wireless charging, and quick-charge capability, take TWIG everywhere and never be without sound again.
- PREMIUM SOUND – The ODDICT TWIG features dual 12mm drivers, which gives a more crisp and clear sound quality while providing faster and more stable connection thanks to Bluetooth 5.0 The TWIG True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds come with the ODDICT Equalizer app to help you personalize your sound and help find missing and lost earbuds.
- COMFORT FIT WITH SILICON TIPS – Comfortable and stable open ear design for all users. Custom silicone eartip jacket helps with noise isolation and to ensure a more secure fit.
- QUICK CHARGE – One hour of playback time with a 10-minute charge. TWIG cradle supports wireless charging allows with any wireless charging pad or the ODDICT platform wireless charging pad. Full Charging Time – 1 hr (earbuds) 1.5hrs (case). One case provides 3 full charges. Up to 9 hours of total playback time.
- CONVENIENT TOUCH CONTROL – Effortlessly manage audio playback, calls, Siri & Google Voice Assistant with multi-function touch controls and dual microphone on each earbud for clear call quality.
- IPX4 water resistance – water and sweat-resistant design keeps your earbuds protected during workouts and light rain.
TWIG PRO applies the same signature aluminum cylinder to is design as TWIG, giving it a luxurious and unique look combined with control button that allow for easy control of phone calls and music. Crafted for luxurious everyday use, the TWIG PRO is a higher-end version of its existing TWIG earbuds. The half in-ear design with soft interchangeable silicon tips provide a secure fit, making for a perfect companion for an enhanced lifestyle. The Qualcomm® aptX™ Adaptive audio codec delivers hi-resolution quality music with up to 24-bit, 96kHz resolution, adapting down to very low latency when gaming. The aptX Voice and Qualcomm® cVc™ Echo Cancelling & Noise Suppression also provide a superior hands-free calling experience with super wideband voice quality delivering clearer calls with greater intelligibility.
TWIG PRO is a new class of in-ear earbuds that allows you to block out the world and focus on what you’re listening to or adjust the ANC to hear what is happening around you. ODDICT enhanced earbuds use a 12mm Dual Driver to support the three-tier noise reduction modes, and digital hybrid ANC technology that blocks up to 98% of ambient noise. Designed to fit in your pocket, the wireless charging case will make sure you have a recharge handy and provide up to 15 hours of playback time.
- QUALCOMM SNAPDRAGON SOUND – Premium active noise cancelling true wireless stereo (TWS) earbuds with Qualcomm Snapdragon Sound technology for high quality sound thanks to 24-bit, 96kHz high-resolution Bluetooth.
- HYBRID ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING – Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling (Hybrid ANC) that blocks up to 98% ambient noise. Enable/disable ANC and adjust ANC levels (3 tiers) through the ODDICT App or choose Ambient Mode.
- PREMIUM ALUMINUM BUILD – Specially designed using durable and high-quality aluminum material in both earbuds and charging case.
- CONVENIENT CONTROLS – Manage audio playback, calls, Siri & Google voice assistant with multi-function control and dual microphone on each earbud.
- ODDICT APP – Find your missing earbuds, Customize EQ Settings, Save Presets and more with the dedicated ODDICT app. Easily sign up with Facebook, Google, or Apple ID.
ODDICT is a tech lifestyle brand created to satisfy the needs of such customers. Their goal is to design high-quality, functional products that blend seamlessly with your routine and space. ODDICT perfectly fuses smart function and modern form in their flagship TWIG/TWIG PRO earbuds, the world’s first aluminum earbud. Oddly inspired. Deeply desirable.
Celebrate the holiday season with the wonders of wool! Natural, biodegradable, and USA sustainable, wool makes the perfect gift for everyone on your list. Give them a gift that they will not only love and use but also a gift that supports sustainable family sheep ranches in the USA. Shop Sonoma Wool Company today.
Sonoma Wool Company believes the qualities of wool are ideal to be used for practical products to make your home a more natural and soothing place. From luxurious bedding to simple, long-lasting dish drying mats, you’ll fall in love with all things wool. Wool is water-wicking. The same qualities that make wool breathable, also allow it to wick water away, and remain bacteria, mold and mildew-free. Drying dishes is a breeze with Sonoma Wool Company’s Wool Dish Drying Mat with Linen Sleeve. Eliminate the synthetics and plastics around your sink area and take comfort in these all-natural fibers that are uniquely superior to anything else on the market.
Wool Dish Drying Mat with Linen Sleeve
Sonoma Wool Company is most popular for its all-natural, 100% wool dish drying mat. They created this product in the little red barn on Pozzi Ranch and introduced it to the world in 2013. This drying mat is eco-friendly, durable enough to withstand years of use and is made with all-natural, sustainable, and biodegradable fibers. The wool used is from family-owned ranches across the country. These wool dish drying mats are handcrafted in the USA using no chemicals or synthetics.
What makes wool the best material?
- 100% natural – no dyes
- Absorbs up to 30% of its own weight in moisture
- Naturally resists mold and mildew*
- 100% wool and linen
- Measures 16″ x 20″ x 3/8”
- The Linen Sleeves are made in India, the region of the world where flax is grown and linen fabric is made.
Bring the simplicity of nature’s beauty into your home with the world’s most ancient fibers – wool & linen. Used for thousands of years, these “super” fibers naturally resist mold and mildew, are highly absorbent, and eliminate the need for using synthetics and plastics around your sink area. This is the best eco-friendly dish drying mat you will ever own.
Care: The Dish Drying Mat needs to fully dry between uses, which will naturally occur when kept on counter. If your wool dish drying mat is heavily used to the point of saturation, hang the mat between uses to increase air flow. If needed, your mat may be spot cleaned with a mild soap in tepid water. Dry flat. Do not machine wash. Linen sleeve may be machine washed and air-drying to maximize it’s lifetime is recommended.
* Note: Wool is naturally mold and mildew resistant. This is because of its unique molecular structure allowing air to pass through its fibers. However, if it remains saturated for any length of time, wool, just like any material, may get moldy. The Dish Drying Mat is designed to sit on your counter without the need to remove it between uses. If, however, you are in a large family/household, or live in a damp climate, and find that the Dish Drying Mat is regularly saturated, the company recommends lifting your Dish Drying Mat off the counter after you use it, and giving it time to dry out between uses.
The simple elegance of wool for your bedroom! Sonoma Wool Company’s Wool Bedding Collection is pure luxury. To create this Wool Comforter, Sonoma Wool Company takes the wool batting, and encase it in 100% cotton fabric. It is hand-tufted, with a row of stitching on the perimeter to hold the wool in place. (No more waking up wondering where the fill in your comforter has gone!) Completely natural, never any dyes or chemicals. We love the bedding selection available at Ecoy as well.
Wool is the best choice for bedding. Its unique fibers naturally insulate from both heat and cold, wick away moisture, and help you maintain a constant body temperature. And, wool is naturally resistant to dust mites, bacteria, mold, and mildew and acts as a natural fire retardant. The company assures you, the best eco-friendly bedding is made of wool! Sonoma Wool Company Comforters are made in California, using entirely American Wool. You can learn more about their Wool here.
Protect your comforter from spills with a cotton or linen duvet cover. To renew and freshen your comforter, simply expose it to sunlight and fresh air for several hours. Dry clean if necessary, but try to avoid harsh chemicals.
Wool Shoe Insoles
Keep your feet pampered, warm and dry! Add Sonoma Wool Company’s 100% wool insoles to your shoes and boots to keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Fit in regular shoes, sneakers, work boots, rain boots, and hiking boots.
- One size – 13″ inches in length, 3/8″ thick, and will compress over time.
- Trim with scissors for a custom fit. They must be snug to prevent slipping.
- Wool naturally wicks away moisture and is resistant to mold and mildew.
- 100% natural felted wool — No dyes or chemicals.
- Hand wash in cool water and line dry if necessary.
Sonoma Wool Company believes in supporting local farmers, ranchers, and makers. Keeping the valuable dollar in local economies is important to keeping the communities thriving.
Wool is breathable, environmentally friendly, fire resistant, durable and completely USA sustainable. Sonoma Wool Company began at Pozzi Ranch, a sheep ranch in the coastal region of Northern California, where the average rainfall is over 40 inches per year. Coarse-grade wool sheep thrive in this climate. Their coarse wool, with a 28 to 34 micron count, easily sheds the heavy rains of this region and keeps the sheep warm. The sheep with this type of wool are traditionally British breeds, including Dorset, North Country Cheviot, Romney, Suffolk, and Hampshire. This coarse American wool has the benefit of being perfect for creating practical products for you and your home.
- Looking for the perfect gift for your favorite skincare-loving bestie? Stop by your local Whole Foods Market during the month of December to receive 15% off all MyCHELLE facial products. Have you ever heard about skincare products with Hyaluronic Acid – known for its super hydrating qualities? ( Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold more water than any other natural substance—up to 1,000 times its weight in water! Thanks to these to attributes, when applied topically to the skin it can reach deep down into the dermis to combine with, maintain and attract water.) If so, please read on and adding the entire MyCHELLE line to your Holiday wish list on Amazon! MyCHELLE facial products focus on adding the much-needed hydration to thirsty, dry skin. It features Hyaluronic Acid, which provides just that! It’s safe and free of all the bad things too.Ultra Hyaluronic Water MaskA refreshing hydration mask of moisture-enriched Hyaluronic Acid, Blue Agave, and Prickly Pear Cactus to smooth and condition dull and dehydrated skin. Can also be used as an overnight deep moisture mask.Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating CleanserUltra-mild, creamy gel cleanser infused with Hyaluronic, Rose Flower Water and Blue Daisy Extract to soothe and help calm skin. This gentle formula is also enriched with comforting moisturizing botanicals Neem, French Oak and Aloe Extract.Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating CreamA high-performance Hyaluronic Acid and Squalane enriched moisturizer that delivers skin-quenching hydration combined with a nourishing botanical blend of Resistem™ Plant Stem Cells, Blue Lotus, Rose Petals, and Freshwater Algae.Ultra Hyaluronic Beauty MistAn instantly refreshing and moisturizing mist packed with Cactus Water and Hyaluronic Acid for lasting hydration, and Citystem™ Plant Stem Cells and Niacinamide to revive and refine complexion.Deep Repair CreamProvides ultimate hydration to enrich and help reduce the visible signs of aging. A nourishing blend of antioxidants, including Kombuchka Tea, rich in polyphenols and Vitamin B, revives and rejuvenates skin’s appearance.Ultra Hyaluronic Eye GelA cooling gel blend of Persian Silk Tree extract, Caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid and Magnolia Flower Oil that helps nourish and hydrate, and decrease the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines. Non-irritating. Dermatologist and Allergy tested.
Enhance mama’s natural glow with MyCHELLE’s Hydrate Collection – a line featuring Hyaluronic Acid which focuses on adding much-needed hydration to thirsty, dry skin. It’s safe and free of all the bad things too! Included in the line is the instantly refreshing and moisturizing UH Beauty Mist, the nourishing UH Hydrating Serum and the ultra hydrating UH Eye Gel. Each piece brings life back to dull and dehydrated skin!
Honesty. Transparency. Authenticity. Founded in 2000 in Colorado, MyCHELLE is the original innovator of clean skincare. Since day one, they have worked to be positive and active agents of change in the world by making highly effective products that are inspired by nature. They continue to lead in creating effective, eco-friendly products that are science-driven and help to get real results for all skin types.
MyCHELLE is committed to full transparency around their ingredients. They promise powerful, effective products that make you look good, created by a mission-driven company that you can feel good about supporting. Because MyCHELLE cares about you, the furry friends, and our planet, MyCHELLE does the best to go above and beyond. They are proud to be a founding member of the Environmental Working Group’s “Verified for Your Health” program, a PETA certified cruelty-free company and certified by Leaping Bunny. And, YES, they have been making reef-safe sun care for over a decade!
Proudly all MyCHELLE products are Vegetarian, Cruelty-free, and Free of Phthalates, Parabens, Petroleum, Sulfates, Ureas, Artificial Fragrances and Colors.
Christmas is just around the corner! And in case you’re looking for more sustainable ways to celebrate the season, Eco Lips has the answer for you.
The certified B Corp, also known as the nations’ largest independent organic lip balm manufacturer, has recently announced the upcoming launch of its 2021 Holiday offering–Candy Cane Organic Lip Balm line. Bursting with deliciously sweet minty flavor, this quintessential holiday lip balm flavor features invigorating peppermint, which leaves a pleasant tingling sensation, and warming vanilla to comfort and soothe dry lips. It makes for a perfect stocking stuffer or holiday gift for yourself or loved ones.
As with other Eco Lips products, Candy Cane Organic Lip Balms are made with certified organic beeswax combined with hydrating Fair Trade Certified™ coconut oil to nourish, moisturize, and restore lips back to health. They also come in the brand’s revolutionary Plant Pod, a patented 100% plastic-free, plant-based packaging that looks and acts like a regular tube.
Candy Cane Organic Lip Balms is currently available on Eco Lips’ website and will hit retail shelves in a few weeks. Each set of 3 tubes will sell for $9.99.
Eco Lips lip balms are USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Leaping Bunny Certified, and made from 100% edible food grade ingredients. The brand was founded on the premise of combining plant-based ingredients and the ultimate soothing and moisturizing experience to give everyone a lip protecting and regenerating product that does not harm the environment. To know more about them, you may visit www.ecolips.com.
About Eco Lips
Founded in 2003, Eco Lips is the original organic lip balm. They manufacture the best USDA organic and Fair Trade Certified™ lip care products FOR the world. Eco Lips products are also Non-GMO Project Verified, Leaping Bunny Certified, and gluten free. Their 89,000 sq ft manufacturing facility located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa is powered with 100% renewable energy. Eco Lips is a certified B Corporation focused on the triple bottom line – people, planet, and
profit. With the recent purchase of Simply Soothing, makers of Bug Soother bug repellent, Eco Lips continues to be focused on creating effective and sustainable personal care products and being true innovators in the market. Private Label and Contract Manufacturing are also available.