Primal Kitchen’s snickerdoodle skillet cookie is gooey, chewy and absolutely delicious!
This cast iron skillet cookie recipe is a soft and warm recreation of your favorite restaurant dessert. You’ll have the whole table asking for more when you whip up this gluten free snickerdoodle cookie topped with keto vanilla ice cream. A scoop of Primal Kitchen Snickerdoodle Collagen Fuel adds that delicious snickerdoodle flavor, plus 11g of collagen peptides.
- 6 Tbsp Butter
- ⅓ cup Primal Kitchen Snickerdoodle Collagen Fuel
- ⅓ Cup Granulated Monk Fruit
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ Cups Almond Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Cream of Tartar
- Additional Granulated Monk Fruit
- Ground Cinnamon
- Keto Vanilla Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Caramel Sauce
- Combine butter, collagen and ⅓ cup monk fruit in a food processor and blend. Add egg and combine. Add almond flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar and combine.
- On a plate, add additional granulated monk fruit and cinnamon. Mix with a fork and then roll dough from food processor in the cinnamon mixture until coated.
- Grease cast iron skillet with butter and add dough, forming it to the skillet. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Top with ice cream and caramel sauce, and enjoy!
OMG, what’s that amazing smell? 🍪☕️ Make your post-holidays still merry and bright with Primal Kitchen’s limited-time Snickerdoodle Collagen, available only while supplies last. Like Santa up the chimney, it’ll be gone in a flash! Try this recipe – Keto Snickerdoodle Caramel Coffee with Collagen!
- 6 ounces water
- 2 Tbsp coffee grounds (This recipe used Dope Coffee)
- 1/4 cup (2.16 ounces) milk of your choice
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream or coconut cream
- 1 scoop Primal Kitchen Snickerdoodle Collagen Fuel
- 2 Tbsp keto caramel*
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cinnamon stick, if desired
*Make your own keto caramel, or use a store-bought one.
- Use a 10- to 12-ounce mug for this recipe.
- You’ll need a stand mixer or handheld beaters to whip the cream.
- You’ll need a mason jar a French Press to steam the milk.
- Prepare coffee in a coffee maker, French press, or pour over coffee maker. While the coffee is brewing, steam the milk, and whip the cream.
To make whipped cream:
- Pour cream into stand mixer metal bowl fitted with the wire whisk attachment, or into a metal bowl with handheld beater whisks inserted into the cream.
- Turn the mixer to medium speed.
- Whip air into cream for about 3 minutes.
To make steamed milk:
- Mason jar + microwave method: Pour milk into a small mason jar, then screw the lid on tightly. Shake the jar (show it who’s boss) until the milk is frothy. Remove the lid and microwave the milk on medium-high power for 30 seconds. Remove milk and stir. Heat for another 15 seconds, then stir.
- French Press method: Heat milk either in the microwave or on the stove (140ºF is the right temperature, in case you’re measuring). Pour milk into a clean French Press and push plunger up and down repeatedly until the milk doubles in volume.
To assemble the coffee drink:
- Add 1 scoop of Primal Kitchen Snickerdoodle Collagen Fuel to the bottom of your large mug.
- Pour the hot coffee on top of the collagen.
- Use a fork to whisk the collagen into the coffee until well combined. Pour the steamed milk over the coffee.
- Top with whipped cream and keto caramel. Dust with ground cinnamon, and add a cinnamon stick, if desired.
This keto-friendly coffee drink delivers all of this. It blends your milk of choice, steamed, with hot drip coffee swirled with Primal Kitchen Snickerdoodle Collagen Fuel for a burst of cinnamon-sugar flavor. Top with real whipped cream, or coconut cream if you can’t tolerate dairy, a couple pinches of ground cinnamon, and a swirl of keto-friendly caramel. This Keto Snickerdoodle Caramel Coffee perches the angel and the devil on your shoulders, only for once they’re in silent agreement that you should sip and savor this fancy, seductive coffee drink in peace.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with cinnamon: PRIMAL KITCHEN® COLLAGEN FUEL® Drink Mix now comes in Snickerdoodle! Made with creamy coconut milk powder and vanilla extract, it’s like Primal Kitchen compressed a batch of these deliciously decadent cookies into every scoop of this Keto Certified and Paleo Friendly powder. Each serving contains 11g of type 1 and 3 collagen to support hair, skin, and nails, and blends beautifully into smoothies, stirs into scrumptious shakes, or couples well with coffee.
Mark Sisson started Primal Kitchen with a simple mission: to change the way the world eats. Our life and our overall wellness are defined by the thousands of choices we make for ourselves and for our families every day, and choosing real food and investing in your health can lead to a more empowered you. Primal Kitchen condiments and sauces are made with high-quality ingredients that make mealtime easy and delicious, so you can get the most out of life.