How was your snack party? As I talked about Primal Kitchen Plant-Based Queso, Ranch Dip and Buffalo Sauce a while ago, you must be looking forward to the next article to introduce more products. Easy, delicious meals.
Making classic dishes without dairy? It’s all gravy! Primal Kitchen is bringing No Dairy Mushroom Gravy to the family table, for all the iconic, velvety flavor without soy, canola, gluten, or dairy.
Good gravy, this vegan Mushroom Gravy is delicious! Made without soy, canola, gluten or grains, fix your family favorites with this Whole30 Approved®, Keto Certified, and Certified Paleo Organic gravy. Made with cashew butter, this USDA Organic gravy is filled with savory flavor and features the classic creamy, silky texture you know and love.
If you’ve got multiple diets sitting down to the dinner table this year, add Mashed Cauliflower Recipe to the menu for your festive feast. Mashed Cauliflower is a whipped potato alternative that packs the same flavor without butter or dairy. Made with Primal Kitchen Rosemary Garlic Vegan Mayo and topped with all-new No-Dairy Mushroom Gravy, this creamy, smooth crowd-pleasing vegan mashed cauliflower comes together fast. View the full recipe at here.
Make more time for memories with this easy, updated alternative to the family meal staple. Classic flavor meets upgraded ingredients with Primal Kitchen No Dairy Classic Turkey Gravy, made with turkey bone broth. Keto Certified, Certified Paleo, and Whole30 Approved®, this turkey gravy is brimming with robust flavor and velvety texture. Poultry seasoning, coconut cream, poultry seasoning, and coconut aminos come together for the homestyle, umami flavor. Made without dairy, gluten, grains or soy, our gravy adds savory taste to holiday meals like Turkey, and comforting flavor to vegetables.
Real ingredients, classic flavor, no cooking required? That’s gravy. Primal Kitchen No Dairy Classic Turkey Gravy is made with turkey bone broth for the savory flavor and creamy texture you know and love from your homemade favorite.
Easy, cheesy, and no-dairy dreamy! Do you want to make crave-worthy Loaded “Cheese” Fries with Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Queso-Style Plant-Based Dip? In Queso emergency, reach for this dip! NEW Primal Kitchen Queso Style Plant-Based Dip is a delicious, no-dairy dream made with creamy pumpkin seed butter. Sugar-free and vegan, this creamy queso features a hint of jalapeños for just a kick of mild chili flavor.
It’s easy to be not-cheesy. This no-dairy, queso-style dip is vegan, sugar-free, and made with a touch of jalapeños and creamy pumpkin seed butter for the thick, velvety texture and taste you know and love. Made with mindfully chosen ingredients like diced tomatoes, roasted red bell pepper puree and jalapeño peppers, you can now keep queso on the menu. This dip favorite features your most-loved flavor with an updated, brag-worthy ingredient list. Top burritos, make Paleo-friendly nachos or add a dollop to classic chili.
The best queso for quesadillas? No-Dairy Queso-Style Dip from Primal Kitchen, of course! Made with leftover rotisserie chicken, gluten-free tortillas, and a dollop of this all-new queso dip, this kicky quesadilla is the perfect work-from-home lunch recipe, last-minute kid-friendly dinner, or savory snack.is made with creamy pumpkin seed butter and a hint of jalapeño and is sugar-free, vegan, and Whole30 Approved®.
The secret to restaurant-style quesadillas is a cast-iron pan on medium heat, topped with avocado oil. This high-heat cooking oil will get that crispy crunch on your quesadillas with a mild flavor that lets the other ingredients shine. Wait until the top tortilla begins to heat up before flipping to ensure your ingredients stay in the quesadilla. View the full recipe at here.
Hello, Summer Summer. Summer means ice cream and popsicles! No matter you desire for the summer treats by yourself, or your kids are asking for the summer sweets all the time. It’s always nice to prepare these vivaciously scarlet, collagen-spiked frozen pops in the fridge, which will evoke the carefree, slower days of summer.
Watermelon Strawberry Matcha Pops
- 1 cup watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 scoops
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (canned)
- 2 scoops
- Place watermelon and frozen strawberries in a blender, and blend until smooth. Add the Collagen Quench and pulse until incorporated.
- Pour the watermelon-strawberry mixture into each frozen pop mold, leaving about 1/2 inch of space at the top of the molds. Place the lids and sticks inside each mold. Freeze for 3 hours.
- Pour 1/2 cup of room-temperature coconut milk into a small bowl or glass measuring cup. Add the Matcha Collagen Keto Latte Drink Mix, and whisk until combined.
- Remove the pops from the freezer, and open the lids. Pour the coconut matcha mix to fill the rest of each pop mold, replace the lids, then place back in the freezer for 1 hour.
- To remove the frozen pops from the molds, place the mold under warm running water; run the warm water over the outside of the pop mold until it’s easy to pull the stick and slide the pop out of the mold.
Nutrition info (per serving: 1 frozen pop):
Carbs: 6 grams
Fat: 3 grams
Protein: 2 grams
Collagen Quench Triple Berry
Supplements are a cinch with PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Collagen Quench in Triple Berry! This collagen peptide mix supplements smoothies, shakes, and drinks for a boost of vitamin C and flavor in every sip. Each serving offers 10g of type 1 and 3 collagen and supports hair, skin, and nails‡. With a delicious and fruity taste, Triple Berry Collagen Quench is the perfect addition to your everyday routine!
- 10g of Collagen in Every Serving
- Keto Certified & Paleo Friendly
- 250% DV Vitamin C per Serving
Matcha Collagen Keto Latte Drink Mix
Make it Matcha! Add delicious, earthy matcha to your mornings with an easy, non-dairy drink mix. This Primal Kitchen® Collagen Keto Latte offers support for hair, skin, and nails with 10 grams of collagen per serving and uncompromisingly delicious taste. Enjoy hot, over ice, or mixed with your favorite milk or milk alternative.
- Keto Certified & Paleo Friendly
- No Dairy, Whey, or Soy Ingredients
- 10g Type 1 & 3 Collagen to Support Hair, Skin, & Nails
When I asked my husband Ryan and his mom about what did they miss about the non-keto diet, both of them gave me the same answer – Pizza and Pasta. Ryan’s mom is Italian, she grew up with all these delicious family Italian meals. I totally understand the Keto diet is not easy if you have to give up your favorite foods in your life. BUT! The good thing is that pizza and pasta have the keto-friendly options now. Thanks to Primal Kitchen’s pink pasta sauce, Ryan’s pasta dream just came true last night.
Both Ryan and I work until 6pm in almost weekdays, I don’t have that much time and energy to take care of a complicated dinner. But we had last night – I would give the name of our pasta – The Pink Sausage Black Bean Pasta… It’s not a pretty name, but anyways, it is quick, delicious, and important to Ryan, it is keto-friendly.
I used Organic Black Bean Spaghetti, Polish Sausages and Primal Kitchen’s No-Dairy Pink Primavera Sauce with a sprinkle of arugula leaves and sriracha sauce on the top. Ryan was super happy with that. Of course I felt happy too.
Introducing this magic pink sauce, thinking pink for pasta night! Primal Kitchen No-Dairy Pink Primavera Sauce is a must for all your favorite Italian-inspired dishes. With cashew butter for creaminess, carrots for sweetness, beets for an earthy edge, and the anise flavor of fennel, this elegant sauce is full of flavorful complexity. Whole30 Approved®, Certified Paleo, and vegan, this veggie-forward, creamy pink primavera pasta sauce is made without dairy or sugar*.
Add color and flavor to your next seafood pasta with pink sauce or penne pink sauce dish… without dairy! Smooth, robust, and perfectly pink, Primal Kitchen No Dairy Pink Primavera Sauce is a plant-based, vegan, Non-GMO Project Verified sauce made with high-quality ingredients like avocado oil, creamy cashew butter, apples, organic diced tomatoes, onions, and carrots, enhanced by a bevy of Italian spices. Whole30 Approved® and Certified Paleo, this primavera sauce is made without added sugar*, soy or canola oils. Enjoy over a bowl of zoodles or gluten-free penne, add creamy flavor to seafood dishes, whip up a pink sauce pizza, or craft a vegan pasta primavera with red sauce and roasted veggies.
If you want to follow the new trend of Heart of Palm Pasta, you may be interested in this pretty pink pasta recipe. Similar to shirataki noodles, pasta made from hearts of palm are a lower carb alternative to pasta made with flour (including nut-based flours). This recipe used Palmini low-carb linguine, which contains 4 grams of carbs per serving, in our keto vegan spaghetti. These gluten-free noodles provide the texture, chew, mouthfeel, and bland flavor that allow the sauce and toppings to shine.
The recipe paired the swirly hearts of palm noodles with Primal Kitchen vegan Pink Primavera Sauce, which is made with avocado oil; beets, tomatoes, apples to get a gorgeous fuchsia hue; and cashew butter for creaminess with no dairy. This four-ingredient keto vegan spaghetti is the perfect pantry dish to throw together in less than 10 minutes.
Keto Vegan Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 package Palmini linguine
- 1/2 cup
- 3 Tbsp. vegan parmesan
- 3 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- Place linguine in a colander in the sink. Drain noodles and rinse well, allowing all water to drain after rinsing.
- Heat Pink Primavera Sauce in a pot over medium-high heat. Add drained noodles, and stir with tongs to combine the sauce and noodles.
- Heat sauce and noodles until both are hot, about 3 minutes.
- Chop parsley. Divide spaghetti onto 3 plates (or store extra servings in a glass container with lid in the refrigerator). Sprinkle 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 tablespoon vegan parmesan on top of each plate of spaghetti.
The luscious little mayo is an EGGcelent choice for Deviled Eggs! Simple, handheld, real-food snacks that even kids enjoy, deviled eggs are great keto, Primal/paleo, Whole30, and vegetarian (if you eat eggs) options that can be made in advance, packed in to-go containers, and served with just about any outdoor dining or picnic menu recipe.
Spinach Deviled Eggs by Devyn Sisson
There is something dreamy about deviled eggs this time of year. Adding spinach to a classic spring staple is quite intuitive, if you ask us. Take a page out of Devyn Sisson‘s new book, Kitchen Intuition, to create a veggie-packed, flavorful version of deviled eggs. For more intuitively delicious recipes, make sure to grab Devyn’s book, Kitchen Intuition.
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons
- ½ cup chopped sautéed spinach
- ¼ cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Garlic and onion powder to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté the spinach; cool and squeeze liquid from it before you chop.
- Hard boil the eggs by placing them into a pot and bringing to a boil.
- Once the water boils, remove from the heat cover and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Run the hard-boiled eggs under cold water and then peel.
- Slice in half and remove the yolks.
- Mix the yolks with the remaining ingredients. Salt and pepper filling to taste.
- Put mixture in a piping bag and then fill the middle of the egg whites with the yolk mixture.
- Garnish with paprika.
While the kids hunt for pastel-hued colored eggs, and neon-colored plastic eggs that pop open to reveal candy, stickers, or tiny toys inside, the adults usually look forward to Easter brunch or family dinners that traditionally include glazed spiral ham or rack of lamb, potato salad, crisp green beans and roasted asparagus.
This Easter ham uses a bone-in spiral ham, which is precut for easy carving and is already cooked. Simply heat in a low oven for a couple of hours, and brush with Primal Kitchen’s sweet and savory No-Soy Island Teriyaki for an all-in-one sauce without the brown sugar, soda, or syrup used in other ham glazes. This two-ingredient Easter ham recipe provides a show-stopping centerpiece for any holiday meal.
- 1 spiral ham (8–10 pounds)
- 1 bottle
- Preheat oven to 250ºF.
- Remove packaging on the ham, and remove any plastic disk that may be on the underside of the ham bone.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan, cut side down.
- Bake ham for about 1 hour and 40 minutes (for an 8-pound ham), or 2 hours and 10 minutes (for a 10-pound ham).
- Remove ham from oven and baste with . Apply several coats of the teriyaki sauce to the ham. Place ham back in the oven to bake for another 20 minutes.
- Total bake time for spiral ham: Bake ham for about 15 minutes per pound until the internal temperature reaches 140ºF (about 2 hours for an 8-pound ham, and 2 hours and 30 minutes for a 10-pound ham; these times are estimates, and your oven may differ.).
- Remove ham from oven once the internal temperature reaches 140ºF. Spoon juices over top of the ham, and tent with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Let ham rest for 15 minutes before carving and serving.
One more simple recipe here to fully complete your Easter Feast! A pop of spring color isn’t just for dying Easter Eggs! Grab a head or three of colorful cauliflower, smother in Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo and roast to perfection for colorful spring side dish. Want even more flavor? Leave a little extra Chipotle Lime Mayo on the side for dipping.
CHIPOTLE LIME ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
- Slice cauliflower branches into thin sections (about 1/4″ thick).
- Preheat oven to 425-degrees.
- Coat the sliced cauliflower with Chipotle Lime Mayo, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Roast 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy! Happy Easter!
It’s time to whip up some mouthwatering snack recipes! Surprise your family and kids with these easy to make, delicious and healthy snacks. Enjoy the foods you love, plus soak up tons of flavor and finger-licking fun!
This two-step process makes it super easy to throw together creamy guacamole whenever the urge strikes. The key to a great guacamole is a combo of very ripe (but not over ripe) avocados and a blend of sharp garlic, salt, the tang of freshly squeezed lime juice, and the grassy taste of fresh cilantro. Stir in a cup of creamy mayonnaise — this recipe has obviously partial to Primal Kitchen’s mayo made with avocado oil—and prepare your tastebuds for the creamiest, richest guacamole you’ve ever tasted.
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup
Hummus with Avocado Oil
A classic dip to add flavor, contrasting texture, and more satisfaction to snacks like cut fresh vegetables, and flaxseed, rice, and other gluten-free crackers, hummus can be thrown together in a blender with pantry ingredients in five minutes or less. If you don’t have fresh lemons on hand, substitute bottled lemon juice or go without it. You may need to add a bit more water if you leave out the lemon juice to make sure the hummus has the right consistency.
Classic hummus, which is made with chickpeas, does have a higher amount of carbs than other paleo or keto snacks (such as additive-free salami, organic full-fat cheeses, olives, nut butters, coconut oil, etc.), so pay attention to portion size if you’re watching your carbs.
- 3 cups chickpeas (drained if canned)
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse three times for 2 seconds each time.
- Continue blending on medium until desired consistency is achieved.
- Remove hummus from the blender and spoon into a bowl.
- Serve with cut vegetables, flackers, or gluten-free crackers.
- Store any unused hummus in an airtight container in the refrigerator for four to five days.
Teriyaki Cauliflower Bites
Tender on the inside, toasty brown on the outside with a bit of coarse texture from the light dusting of almond flour, this teriyaki cauliflower bites provide the perfect pop-in-your-mouth snack or vegan side dish. This easy two-step keto-vegan breading process includes a dunk in the sweet, savory, tangy, umami Island Teriyaki Sauce before a toss in salted almond flour—then it’s into a hot oven to bake for about 30 minutes. Whole30, vegan, paleo, and keto appetizers don’t get much easier than this; serve with the vegan or regular Ranch dressing to add a creamy, herby, ready-made sauce.
- 1 head cauliflower (about 4 cups florets)
- 1 1/3 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup
- , optional, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line two baking sheets with silicone mats or metal racks.
- Wash cauliflower and dry. Remove any leaves and cut away the stem. Cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Mix almond flour and salt together in a large bowl. Pour the Island Teriyaki Sauce into a separate large bowl.
- Add the cauliflower florets (in batches, if necessary) to the bowl with the Island Teriyaki Sauce. Use tongs to toss and coat well.
- Use tongs to place sauce-covered cauliflower florets into the bowl with almond flour. Toss well to coat.
- Place the lightly breaded cauliflower bites onto the baking sheets in one single layer.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until tender and browned.
- When done, transfer the cauliflower bites to a large plate and serve with Primal Kitchen Vegan Ranch for dipping, if desired.
Loaded Game Day Nachos
Loaded nachos topped with fresh jalapeños, spiced and seasoned grass-fed beef, avocados andare a sure way to win this weekend’s big snack game. This tortilla chip friends at Siete Foods bring the crunch and PRE Brands Grass-Fed Meats pack the protein, for the perfect nacho recipe that you don’t have to sacrifice health for flavor. Dip away!
- Siete Foods Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
- PRE Brands Grass Fed Ground Beef
- Taco seasoning (Try this 5 minute taco seasoning recipe from Primal Palate.)
- Jalapeños, sliced
- Queso fresco
- Avocado, sliced
- To Garnish: 1 Radish, sliced
- Heat frying pan over medium high heat. Add ground beef and taco seasoning to brown and cook through the ground beef.
- Slice jalapeños, radish and any other vegetables you’d like to throw on your loaded nachos.
- Heat oven to 400-degrees. Cover a cast-iron skillet or baking pan with tortilla chips
- Add ground beef and bake until chips are warm.
- Top with fresh veggies, queso fresco and avocado.
- Serve with Chipotle Lime Mayo for dipping. (Or drizzle on top, as shown in the photos!)
- Enjoy with friends!
Appetizers are half of what make dinner parties and tailgating so fun! You’ll love the incredible contrasts of color and flavor, and be amazed at how quick and easy these are to make.