Matcha Ice Cream, Matcha Late, Matcha Tea… what’s so good about Matcha? Regular green tea is already touted as an antioxidant Storehouse, but matcha has even more health benefits because it is more like 4 cups of tea in one. Here’s why: when you make other forms of green tea, you steep the leaves in hot water and then discard them. When you make matcha, you whisk the powder into hot water and or milk. As a result, you actually consume the entire tea leaf when you drink it! The antioxidants it contains may lower blood pressure, reduce your risk of heart disease, and even boost your metabolism.
Matcha is very similar to other green teas, however, it is grown slightly different. Matcha contains nutrients from the whole tea leaf as opposed to just a part of the tea leaf, and this results in increased caffeine levels, nutrients, and benefits. Matcha is made from green tea leaves. It can be traced back to 8th century China. It is a method in which you utilize green tea leaves to make powdered tea, which is then mixed with hot water to create tea. It eventually became popularized in the 12th century, used in the Japanese tea ceremonies.
Today, the Matcha flavor is popular in lattes, ice cream, and other delicious drinks and desserts. Storehouse Organic Ceremonial Matcha is a type of powdered green tea made of Tencha – a specially treated shade-grown tea that is high in chlorophyll and low in tannins, from the Zhejiang Province, China. When Tencha tea leaves are de-veined, de-stemmed, and ground into emerald-green, talc-like powder, the product is known as Matcha. The taste is slightly bitter taste with a vibrant green color that results from the leaves’ high chlorophyll levels.
How To Make Matcha
100% Organic stone ground Ceremonial Matcha Green tea. Zhejiang Province, China.
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon Matcha powder
- 2 ounces of below boiling water
- 4 ounces additional below boiling water or for a latte add steamed milk of choice, almond milk, coconut milk, dairy milk, oat milk, etc.
- Maple syrup, honey, optional
Take a 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon of Organic Matcha powder and add to your bowl, pour 2 oz of hot water into tea and vigorously whisking from side to side to create a frothy, nourishing tea, Add the remaining 6 ounces below boiling water or steamed milk and whisk again until foamy. Sweeten to taste, if desired. Matcha is energizing, calming and delicious.
- Using a bamboo matcha whisk is recommended. If you make matcha often, I recommend investing in a bamboo whisk called a chasen. Tiny prongs closely spaced together break up clumps and create a frothy layer of foam on top of the tea. If you don’t have one, use a regular whisk or an electric milk frothier instead. Forks do not work well in breaking up clumps.
- Sweeten to taste. Matcha’s grassy, umami flavor can be an acquired taste. If you’re new to making it, don’t hesitate to add a few drops of maple syrup or honey. Finally, top it off with more hot water or steamed milk for a latte. Enjoy!
Want to buy our other Matcha accessories? Click Here to buy Storehouse Matcha Set!
This new flavoring is a comeback from the Limited Edition Holiday Crisp released
Barebells, the revolutionary, high-in-protein, no added sugar* protein bar brand, has just announced the launch of their new protein bar flavor, Creamy Crisp. Following the huge success of the limited-edition flavor, Holiday Crisp, a bar consisting of a smooth texture with a creamy chocolate outside and a gooey salty caramel, blended with soft puffy crisps throughout the snack, giving it a light and crispy consistency that pairs perfectly with the flavor.
“Due to popular demand, we are so excited to bring back our limited Holiday Crisp flavor, with a new name, Creamy Crisp. Fan favorite Creamy Crisp will be available all year round.” said Ben Jones, CEO of Barebells Functional Foods.
Barebells launched in the US in 2020 and exploded in popularity following viral TikTok buzz around the flavors and texture. Barebells are available in 11.000+ stores nationwide, including Trader Joe´s, GNC, QuikTrip, Maverik and many more. Barebells are rich in protein with 20 grams of protein, no added sugar, without palm oil, and only 200 calories. Creamy Crisp is an exciting addition to the other flavors Cookies & Cream, Caramel Cashew, Chocolate Dough, Crunchy Fudge, Hazelnut & Nougat, White Chocolate Almond, Salty Peanut, and a Plant-based selection of Salty Peanut and Hazelnut Nougat.
Barebells can also be purchased through their website http://shop.barebells.com/.
Barebells was launched in Sweden in 2016 to offer products high-in-protein that never compromise on flavor. Since the launch, the functional food brand has revolutionized the industry with its bestselling protein bars delivering 20g protein and no added sugar* – a real treat for everyone who wants to feed their cravings.
It is never to early to think about a great gift for next month’s Mother’s Day. Many moms would love a gift that brings them more and better sleep, reduces stress and alleviates headaches. Introducing the Allay Therapy Lamp, a revolutionary wellness lamp that gives women the gift of better sleep and a calmer mind.
Allay was founded by a team of migraine researchers and entrepreneurs as a way to help those who suffer from light sensitivity and headaches. The Allay team is focused on one simple mission: to help people with light sensitivity emerge from the darkness and get back to doing what they love.
Allay Lamp is uniquely soothing to your eyes and brain, even when you’re most sensitive to light. Discovered by a Harvard Medical School neuroscientist, Allay’s patented band of light is calming during a migraine – or any time – helping you get back to reading, working, and being yourself.
- The Benefits: The Allay Lamp was designed to help women manage nightly sleep routines, alleviate headaches in a non pharmaceutical way, and more, by emitting a soothing, natural glow that clams the brain to ease stress, reduce anxiety, and create better quality, longer sleep. And there are also very specific benefits for moms! From the “up and down every hour” sleep patterns of newborns looking for their next meal to the sense of being overwhelmed and stressed that comes with parenting any age child, insomnia is a problem for moms and dads. However, by using the Allay Lamp in all bedrooms, expecting + new mothers and families can have a low stress, minimal sensory disruptive environment that will help every member of the family to fall asleep and stay that way. In addition, expectant and nursing moms will like the fact that the Allay Lamp offers non medicated relief from headache and migraine pain.
- The Technology: What sets Allay Lamp apart from other colored lights, is the green light. The one band of light wave, green light, has minimal impact, as electrical signals that green light emits via the eye to the brain are much smaller and therefore much less disturbing than other colors. The green light helps create a calmer brain, which has direct implications for stress, headache pain and sleep quality, which ultimately affect a person’s ability to function every day.
- Created with Purpose: With the help of a team of entrepreneurs and an engineer from NASA, the calming and effective green light emitting Allay Lamp was born and the big winners with this product are women. So many struggle with migraines and headaches, as well as insomnia and stress and anxiety caused by today’s hustle and bustle lifestyle. Allay is truly a difference maker.
As you go about your life, the light you see generates electrical signals in your eyes. These signals cause a reaction in the brain, and it can be quite intense even in everyday light. While everyone squints in the bright sun, some people – often those with migraines, cluster headaches, brain trauma or dry eyes – are extremely sensitive to even small amounts of light. They end up spending much of their lives isolated in a dark room or wearing sunglasses to try to keep their pain from getting even worse. Fortunately, Prof. Rami Burstein has discovered a precise narrow band of natural light that lets you see and function without the discomfort of everyday light: the Allay band of light. Allay lamp retails for $179 and is available for purchase on the Allay Lamp website, https://allaylamp.com/
- We all know that single-use, plastic water bottles have a huge, negative impact on the environment and especially the ocean. But what about other products typically packaged in plastic, like mouthwash? Developed by a team of Western and Ayurvedic dental experts, GuruNanda Concentrated Mouthwash is formulated with a proprietary blend of seven 100% pure and natural essential oils for whole mouth health and fresher breath. It’s all of nature’s best, with nothing extra. Just add 4 drops of our concentrated mouthwash to water and swish for 1 minute. Each bottle lasts about 300 uses. That means fewer packaging materials, less shipping, and a smaller carbon footprint. Good for you, good for the planet.
Unlike other brands, GuruNanda Concentrated Mouthwash integrates the natural healing of Ayurveda and state-of-the-art Western medical technology while helping the planet. Instead of swigging straight from a regular-sized bottle (and using up that bottle very quickly), you just dilute a few drops of Concentrated Mouthwash into water and then swish.A single two-fluid oz. bottle has as many “servings” as ten 16-oz. bottles of conventional mouthwash. (The bottles are made of recycled plastic.) That means less waste and a smaller carbon footprint. (Bonus: it’s also super portable and TSA-friendly.) Designed by a team of Western and Ayurvedic oral care experts, GuruNanda Concentrated Mouthwash is formulated with seven purpose-driven, sustainably harvested, pure and natural essential oils. The product contains no alcohol, fluoride, preservatives, gluten, or toxic chemicals and it is not tested on animals. Launching exclusively at Walmart.com and Walmart stores nationwide for just $12.78!Designed by a team of Western and Ayurvedic oral care experts, GuruNanda Concentrated Mouthwash is formulated with seven purpose-driven, sustainably harvested, pure and natural essential oils. The product contains no alcohol, fluoride, preservatives, gluten, or toxic chemicals and it is not tested on animals.
One can of NOCCO contains five different types of Vitamin B (folic acid, niacin, biotin, B6 and B12) as well as Vitamin D. The caffeinated range of NOCCO contain 180mg of caffeine and 3000mg of BCAA, whilst the caffeine-free range contain 5000mg of BCAA. All flavors are free from sugar and sweetened with sucralose.
Inspired by the picturesque Mediterranean beaches and tropical, mesmerizing sunsets. These delicious sugar free energy drinks will power your perfect summer! They are the perfect pre-workout boost. Carbonated, zero sugar, low calorie, pre-workout drink for sports performance and healthy lifestyles. Or they can also be your post workout recoevery with 3,000mg of Branched Chain Amino Acids in a 4:1:1 Ratio (Leucine, Valine, and Isoleucine). The drinks contain 4 VITAMINS – 50% DV of Biotin, Niacin, B6, and B12. They are vegan & sweetened with Natural Lemon Flavors and Sucralose. NOCCO is TRUSTED BY TOP ATHLETES: Francis Ngannou, Haley Adams, Rachel Daly, Eric Rowe, Dani Speegle and now YOU!
Introducing the new flavor – Blood Orange is now available!
Blood Orange Del Sol – inspired by the picturesque Mediterranean beaches and tropical, mesmerizing sunsets
- ZERO Sugar
- 3,000 mg BCAAs
- 4:1:1 BCAA Ratio
- 180 mg Caffeine, Carbonated, Low Calorie, and Vegan
- 50 % DV: Niacin, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6
NO CARBS COMPANY
NOCCO is a beverage with BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) and vitamins, developed by No Carbs Company in Sweden. The beverage is preferably consumed in connection to a workout. No Carbs Company launched its first product in December 2014 and is today available in more than 30 markets. All products are carbonated, sugar-free and low calorie.
How was your snack party? As I talked about Primal Kitchen Plant-Based Queso, Ranch Dip and Buffalo Sauce a while ago, you must be looking forward to the next article to introduce more products. Easy, delicious meals.
Making classic dishes without dairy? It’s all gravy! Primal Kitchen is bringing No Dairy Mushroom Gravy to the family table, for all the iconic, velvety flavor without soy, canola, gluten, or dairy.
Good gravy, this vegan Mushroom Gravy is delicious! Made without soy, canola, gluten or grains, fix your family favorites with this Whole30 Approved®, Keto Certified, and Certified Paleo Organic gravy. Made with cashew butter, this USDA Organic gravy is filled with savory flavor and features the classic creamy, silky texture you know and love.
If you’ve got multiple diets sitting down to the dinner table this year, add Mashed Cauliflower Recipe to the menu for your festive feast. Mashed Cauliflower is a whipped potato alternative that packs the same flavor without butter or dairy. Made with Primal Kitchen Rosemary Garlic Vegan Mayo and topped with all-new No-Dairy Mushroom Gravy, this creamy, smooth crowd-pleasing vegan mashed cauliflower comes together fast. View the full recipe at here.
Make more time for memories with this easy, updated alternative to the family meal staple. Classic flavor meets upgraded ingredients with Primal Kitchen No Dairy Classic Turkey Gravy, made with turkey bone broth. Keto Certified, Certified Paleo, and Whole30 Approved®, this turkey gravy is brimming with robust flavor and velvety texture. Poultry seasoning, coconut cream, poultry seasoning, and coconut aminos come together for the homestyle, umami flavor. Made without dairy, gluten, grains or soy, our gravy adds savory taste to holiday meals like Turkey, and comforting flavor to vegetables.
Real ingredients, classic flavor, no cooking required? That’s gravy. Primal Kitchen No Dairy Classic Turkey Gravy is made with turkey bone broth for the savory flavor and creamy texture you know and love from your homemade favorite.