- This Valentine’s Day, gift love with Bumpas™ plush dolls that hug you and are weighted for soft, cozy comfort. The dolls with their weighted arms, have hands shaped in half hearts that join to create a full heart, a perfect representation of love on Valentine’s Day.“Hugging is loving,” says Bumpas’ creator, Drew Matilsky, co-founder of the brand Uglydolls. “Giving and getting hugs is a sign of trust and love. I created Bumpas mybumpas.com to give people of all ages a product that can love, hug, and protect them.”Features include a deep, plush exterior for a soft, cozy, sensory feel. The arms are long, and weighted giving hands-free hugs, emotional support, and an all-important sense of love and security. With almost three pounds of weighted arms and legs, they give simulated hugs and piggyback rides while hugging and holding onto you. They also have oval, wide open “eyes” on the back of their head to make sure that when you’re holding them, they are keeping you protected and safe while watching your back. The opposite side features closed eyes expressing that moment when we give and get hugs. “Hugging creates a connection often giving the feeling of love and support,” says Matilsky.The four Bumpas characters have their own color, personality and backstory told from the doll’s point of view. There is creative and quirky Shin Shin, daring and adventurous Zeek, gentle and soulful Oz, and cheery and encouraging Lucky. Bumpas are for everyone, especially those who crave a special warm embrace, emotional support, and sensory calming this holiday. Whether you have a special someone, or just want to give that feeling to yourself, Bumpas dolls are available at FAOSchwartz.com, LearningExpress.com Amazon.com, Macys.com, Walmar
t.com, and many independent toy stores.Matilsky says “Love is something we all crave. I created the dolls specifically to address the feeling that we all have when someone looks out for us, puts their arms around us, and tells us everything will be fine. Bumpas dolls express love and are always there for you. Let’s share the Bumpas love with the phrase my heart is yours #myheartisyours.”“Similar to Uglydolls, we are expanding products for the Bumpas family,” says Matilsky. Celebrities and their kids currently being loved, hugged, and protected by Bumpas hugs are Eva Longoria, Angela Bassett, Mario & Courtney Lopez, Mindy Kaling, Amber Stevens West, and Rebel Wilson and her partner, Romona Agruma who recently welcomed their first child.Facebook/Instagram/TikTok handles: mybumpas
One of the first activities you can do with your baby is reading! Baby Starters books are great for pre-crawlers to get use to colors, letters, shapes. The corners can be chewed and the crinkle sounds are comforting. When Niko was just 3 months old, we took him to the first story time at the library.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN AND HIGH QUALITY. The Touch and Learn Soft Activity Book is made from high-quality material for a long lasting fun and durability. Made with the highest safety standards for baby. The soft fabric multi-page book is safe for babies of all ages.
- GREAT TO TEACH AND ENTERTAIN BABY: The jungle themed soft book features 8 pages inside with playful prints and patterns inside, and is enhanced with touchable tabs for a full sensory experience. The fabric book has 8 crinkle pages for visual and sound stimulation. This activity toy helps teach colors, animals and engages baby’s learning at all stages.
- WONDERFUL FOR USE AT HOME AND ON THE GO. Bring the fun with you. The fabric travel strap can be attached to high chairs, car seats, or strollers for added convenience.
- EXCELLENT NEWBORN AND NEW MOM GIFT: Excellent baby shower, new baby gift birthday and new mom gift idea.
- EASY CARE for long lasting use: Our Soft Activity Toys are very easy to care for and can be machine washed for long lasting use.
My friend’s baby, Little Rinoa recently checked out a gift we received from Baby Starters. She loved playing with it and grabbing it with her very strong grip. Babies love to throw things so the tether straps can help keep it on the high chair or car seat! Little Me Touch and Learn Soft Activity Book has 8 fabric pages with crinkle, playful prints and patterns with touchable tabs for visual and tactile stimulation. The Jungle themed book comes complete with a travel loop. The strap can be attached to highchairs, car seats, strollers or just about anything at home and on the go.
Grabease the best Ergonomic Utensils for baby led weaning! They are made of silicone and are designed to safely nurture independence in little ones ready to meet their self-feeding developmental milestone. The patented fork and spoon sets were the first utensils designed with babies’ independence in mind, and they come highly recommended by Occupational Therapists. The ergonomic handle fits comfortably in babies’ natural hand grasp, making the hand-to-mouth motion easier! Using this set will also help strengthen their fingers while encouraging proper pencil grasp development (this will come in handy later!).
I had a breakfast date today with Colton (1) and Savi (4) and we test out the utensils and suction divided dish wares. The small compartments were perfect for sampling all the yummy foods we got. Divided for healthy portion sizes and designed to promote finger strength and proper pincer grip, our plates and bowls are made with strong suction bottoms to hold onto surfaces and prevent tipping and throwing. Self-feeding spoons and forks are sized for small hands and feature ergonomic handles and choke protection barriers. In sum, your table is set for a less stressful, more positive mealtime experience. Toddlers also love the divided plates to ensure that the food does not touch!
So why name it Mercurii?
We actually had an entire other name picked out. I was working on the logo, website etc… when suddenly, popped up on my instagram scroll, was a company that had almost an identical name, and it was a baby company! Can you believe that?! haha I was bummed for a few days but took that as a sign from God, saving me from more headache had I launched with the original brand name.
So we went back to the drawing board. My husband and I sat on the couch for a few afternoons in a row jotting down some of the most ridiculous ideas. Many of them were made up words… Eventually I recalled a conversation with some dear friends of ours whose family is from Ghana. They were telling us how it is customary for newborns to have a traditional tribe name and then their english name. I remember them explaining how their tribe names are actually dictated by their gender and the day they were born. I then realized that both my babies were born on a Wednesday. When I looked it up in Latin, it translated into Mercurii. The kicker is, it ALSO means merchandise. And that was it. The rest was history.
Goals of Mercurii Baby
I started Mercurii Baby with many goals in mind. I am very passionate about many things, but in my core I care most about justice, truth, hope, and sacrifice. I believe these to be some of my main motivators in life and some pinnacle virtues that have the capability of thrusting life into a positive direction or even changing the trajectory of a broken one. That in mind, here are some goals that I am striving for here at Mercurii Baby over the next 3 years.
- Create healthy and innovative or essential baby products
- Give and be more involved in the adoption & foster care world
- Create a community of moms that share their experience and get filled up from the experience and knowledge of others
- Create a legacy
That last one is a big one for me. I always had a problem growing up with moving too quickly. I would do things fast, so fast that I would miss what was coming and what was in front of me. Which means I was always so busy that I was never prepared. But as I grew (praise God), I realized that leaving a legacy, is in essence, slowing down, looking up at what is present, and looking to where we are going. I had a moment where I looked at my babies and where we were going and realized that I still had an opportunity to leave a legacy for them. You see, leaving a legacy isn’t really about you. It is about the people that will come after you. I knew I wanted to “leave the place better than how I found it”. Something my mom and dad always used to tell me.
I want to create an opportunity for my kids and for others to have a place to work and be proud to work there. I want to build a company that is proud of its moral standing. That is honest and doesn’t ebb-and-flow with the chaos of the world but instead is centered, focused, and grounded in values and positive impact.
Gabriela Wentworth (Founder of Mercurii Baby) A mom avid about the transparency of the baby industry. Seeking to always ask the tough questions and not settling until the truth is proven. Her goal is simple: a healthier, better life for her babies and yours.
There are many ways to style the 100% Organic Muslin Cotton Shirt.
We brought this shirt to our Tiny Hikes and Adventures meetup to see how it looks on our friends! The generous 3T fit everyone 2-4T!
We simply adore this cotton terry set. This was very cute, generous sizing and with pockets too!
100% Organic Cotton Terry Sets. The perfect outdoor outfit for your baby or adventurous toddler! They are gender neutral making them the perfect staple for your child’s closet.
- 100% Organic Cotton
- GOTS Certified
- Non-Toxic, eco friendly Dyes
- Water-based dyes ensuring long-lasting color vibrancy and durability
- Sustainably sourced and ethically produced
- Naturally hypoallergenic
Baby Colton modeled the Organic Tee in Watermelon! He looks so cute! Boys can definitely wear pink. Pair it with neutrals like grey, denim or camo to make it ‘boyish’.
Zoey wore the Bubble Romper in dyed with BLACK BEANS!
These beautiful organic cotton pieces have been hand dyed with Black Beans. Yes! Black Beans. And they produced this beautiful colors. Black beans are known for being fibrous. But did you also know they can also help regulate blood sugar, contain antioxidants and have traces of minerals such as magnesium?
- 100% Organic Cotton
- GOTS Certified
- Using Organic Black Beans
- Sustainably sourced and ethically produced
- Naturally hypoallergenic
NOTE* We use Natural and Organic Dying techniques & we use techniques that fasten these colors to the clothes so they will not be washed out. Wash as you normally would! Color may only fade due to outdoor weather. i.e. the sun.
Thank you Mercurii Baby for the opportunity for the kids to try out and play in this stunning collection!
Brand announces new FAVs Immunity Fruit Pouches for kids
Starting this fall, consumers can find Tree Top® FAVs Immunity Fruit Pouches for kids in select grocery stores.
Tree Top FAVs Immunity Fruit Pouches deliver tasty fruit-forward flavor kids love, while packing real fruit, vegetables and vitamins into every pouch. This playfully-packaged fruit and vitamin snack is a good source of Vitamins A, B6, C, D, E, Zinc, and Beta Glucan, which together help support kids’ immune systems.
“We believe supporting kids’ immune systems can and should taste good,” says Brenda Moore, Senior Brand Manager at Tree Top, “and we used our fruit expertise to make that happen in Tree Top FAVs. Parents will love the simplicity of getting their active kids more vitamins, without high fructose corn syrup or anything artificial, while kids will love the full fruit flavor that ensures they won’t taste the vitamins.”
Look for Tree Top FAVs Immunity Fruit Pouches in the canned fruit aisle at select stores, including Frys, Fred Meyer, QFC, and Ralphs, starting in early August. They come in four flavors and are sold in single-flavor 10-pack cartons. Learn more about new Tree Top FAVs at www.treetop.com/FAVs.
About Tree Top
Tree Top is a grower-owned cooperative owned by nearly 1,000 apple and pear growers. The Cooperative was founded in 1960 in the heart of Washington’s apple country. Tree Top has led the way in premium quality juices and apple sauce. With their fruit expertise and trusted sources of fruit, they now produce the widest array of fruit-based products and solutions for consumers and for most of the world’s leading food and beverage manufacturers.
Tree Top operates seven production facilities near the fruit in Washington, Oregon and California to create healthful fruit products made from simple ingredients to the delight of consumers around the world. To learn more, please visit www.TreeTop.com.
- Tiny but essential… these organic must-haves for the youngest member of your family are the most commonly used items daily. From bibs to burp cloths, we’ve compiled a list of adorable and affordable organic finds from KeaBabies for little ones that won’t break the bank. With gorgeous designs that change seasonally, and plenty of gender-neutral options, these must-haves will keep your baby comfortable, dry, and clean.Cuddle Organic Bamboo Hooded TowelsWrap your baby up in comfort after bath time with these sweet towels made from premium bamboo. Ultra-absorbent and made for sensitive skin, KeaBabies Organic Bamboo Hooded Towels keep baby snuggly and warm. Not just for bath time, the hooded towel can also be taken to the pool, beach, and more. Pair it with KeaBabies Premium Bamboo Washcloths for the sweetest bath experience for your little one. Available in Grizzly, Polar, Bear or Lamb.Organic Bamboo WashclothsIncredibly soft, thick and absorbent, the Organic Bamboo Washcloths are excellent for baby’s delicate skin! Made for everyday use, bath time becomes a comforting, luxe experience for your little one. Available in 7 colors, each set comes with 6 washcloths.Organic Bandana BibsExtremely durable and made for big messes, Keababies Organic Bandana Bibs cover more than half of your baby or toddler’s chest and shoulders, allowing their clothes to stay dry and clean after messy feedings or heavy drooling. The Bandana Bibs are made with ultra-soft organic cotton backed with super absorbent fleece to ensure your little ones’ clothes stay dry and fresh all day. Made in a variety of cute patterns and prints! Machine washable. Suitable for ages 0-36 months.Organic Burp ClothsMade with organic cotton for baby’s sensitive skin, KeaBabies Organic Burp Cloths are a must-have for feeding, spit-ups and messes! Sized generously and larger than most burp cloths on the market, they provide full shoulder coverage to protect clothing from being soiled from spit ups and messes. Available in 15 adorable prints and color patterns. Machine washable.