The next generation of iconic Artís Elite Collection brushes. Designed to elevate your beauty ritual and to achieve superior application results, the latest iteration of their fan-favorite brushes are crafted in a proprietary new, luxurious, and even more durable metal alloy handle!
The Elite Collection handles use paired elliptical/oval shapes with an oval fibre bundle that mimics areas and shapes of the face. The double oval design and unique bundle orientation is exclusively patented by Artis, and CosmeFibre® is trademarked. The Elite Collection handles are produced using a proprietary metal alloy similar to what is used in the manufacture of luxury car engines.
The design of the Artis Elite Collection Oval 7 is produced using a proprietary premium metal alloy that has a luxurious density, increased durability, and feels even smoother to the touch.
Offering a fibre bundle about the size and shape of the apple of the cheek, the Oval 7 is the perfect multi-tasking brush for seamless application and blending of foundation, bronzer and setting powder to the face. The Elite Collection Oval 7 brush features an ergonomic design that fits comfortably and intuitively in your hand during its countless application uses.
The design of the Artis Elite Collection Circle 1 is produced using a proprietary premium metal alloy that has a luxurious density, increased durability, and feels even smoother to the touch. The fibre tips of the Circle 1 fibre bundle form a flat circular surface about the size of the open pupil of the eye. The Circle 1 is the perfect beauty tool to apply precise lip color, spot conceal or apply eyeshadow.
The design of the Artis Elite Collection Linear 1 is produced using a proprietary premium metal alloy that has a luxurious density, increased durability, and feels even smoother to the touch. Offering the thinnest width fibre bundle of the Linear brushes, the Linear 1 creates a line shape about 2mm wide, which makes it excellent for creating tight lines around the eye and filling in the eyebrows.
Affordable Luxury. The Fini Brush is what some have described as the perfect size and configuration for a universal makeup brush. Easy to hold and maneuver and perfect to apply a foundation, contour, blush, highlighting, skincare, and setting powder to areas of the face and body.
The definition of the French adjective “fini” is finished; the end all, be all. The Fini Brush provides a flawless finish to whatever product you choose to distribute across your skin. It also happens to suggest the English word fin, which may remind some of the shape and look of the handle on the top of the dome.
Artis, the Latin word for “skill, method, technique,” recognized that the entire category of beauty tools was based on an “artist-applies-to-the-canvas” premise—someone applying product on someone/something else. How different is the experience when the artist is the canvas? The answer is: a totally different beauty paradigm. Artis brought a disruptive perspective to the process of makeup self-application, to design and create a new category of beauty tools which enable a more intuitive, beautiful and ergonomic experience.
The secret to that delicious finish is in Artis CosmeFibre®. It’s engineered to be used with cosmetics and skincare across all types of formulas – liquids, creams, and powders. Each fibre bundle is packed with 3-10 times more fibers than their closest makeup brush counterpart. The tip of each CosmeFibre® tapers down to 3 microns (which you can’t see with the naked eye) so you get the softest application and superior results.
- Top influencers Indi Star, Sophi Fergi, Jessica Lesaca, Dominique Druckman, Sicily Rose, Brooke Barrows, Olya Hill and more celebrated the launch of Pili Ani’s new Lip Butters the night of April 19th at E.P. and L.P. in West Hollywood. Guests mingled and posed in front of their flower wall while dining on a variety of cocktails and appetizers while experiecing an exclusive first look of Pili Ani’s four new lip butters.Known for their luxury skincare made from elemi and pili oils, Pili Ani celebrated four brand-new flavored lip butters: Barely There, Barely Red, Berry, and Chocolat, as well as the untinted lip butter, Mint Pili Lip Butter. The celebration included an interactive experience with artist Francesca Garcia, where guests got to customize their own make up bags. The Moisturizing Pili Lip Butters are now available to purchase at PiliAni.com. They are listed for $18 (mint) and $20 (tinted) in 3.5g containers.Photo Credit: Gus PereyraFounded by mother-daughter duo, Rosalina Tan and Mary Jane Ong Tan, Pili Ani is a natural beauty brand known for their facial oils and moisturizing creams. The brand is the only beauty brand in the world that contains Pili Oil, which is harvested from the Pili Tree in the Philippines. A remarkable superfood for the skin, Pili Oil, which is rich in antioxidants, fatty acids and vitamin E, is known in the Philippines as the fountain of youth in a nutshell because of its ability to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin.
- Jane the Virgin star Gina Rodriguez was spotted arriving at metaphysical wellness store, House of Intuition, for a tarot card reading with a healer. Following her reading, Gina took home the Self Love Box ($110, https://houseofintuitionla.
com/), Your Intuition Led You Here daily ritual book ($22.99), and a few magic candles ($18). Additional celebrity fans of the Latinx and queer owned spiritual essentials store include Jennifer Lopez, Kendall Jenner, Jenna Dewan, Ariana Grande, Julianne & Derek Hough, Gwyneth Paltrow, Gabrielle Union, and Lizzo.Photo credit: House of IntuitionHouse of IntuitionSelf Love Box $110Envelop yourself in nurturing vibrations to see the true vision of who you really are. House of Intuition founders Alex and Marlene carefully curated the Self Love Box Set to empower you with spiritual tools to draw in light, love and energy through intention and the five elements.House of IntuitionYour Intuition Led You Here daily ritual book ($22.99)
What you can expect from this book:
House of Intuitionmagic candles ($18)The House of Intuition Magic Candle Collection is programmed with love and intention to help YOU acknowledge the power of your focused attention. This collection of candles are lightly scented and dressed with crystals inside. Made with all-natural, sustainably harvested palm wax.
- HOW TO CREATE MAGIC – with 32 tried-and-true ritual recipes, this book is a uniquely knowledgeable guide on how to utilize the power of ritual to tap into intuition & inner knowing.
- SYMBOLISM – We explain the symbolism behind key ingredients (everyday herbs, oils, elements, crystals) so that you can devise and personalize your own rituals
- RITUALS TO MANIFEST MAGIC – Put magic to work with candle spells, protection baths, love jars, box spells for releasing and letting go. Learn zodiac personalized energies, herbs, colors and the most energetically powerful days of the week to manifest your desired intentions.
Wouldn’t it be great if we can cleanse and mask at once? Now you can with Soo’AE Black Charcoal Double Bubble Cleanser. It’s equal parts fun to use and good for your skin by providing the benefits of a cleanser + mask in one convenient product.
This innovative cleanser creates the ultimate double bubbling action, automatically, so you can experience a deep-cleansing spa treatment in the comfort of your own home. Micro-oxygen bubbles combine with purifying black charcoal to gently lift away impurities, refine pores and remove dead skin cells while rosemary extracts calm tired and stressed skin.
We value only clean ingredients that are harmless to the skin. That is why the entire Soo’AE Charcoal Collection is free of parabens, phthalates, formaldehydes, dimethicone, sulfates, PEGs, silicones, and phenoxyethanol.
This black charcoal double bubble cleanser, formulated with Charcoal and Rosemary extracts, is a deeply purifying mask and cleanser in one convenient product. The gel textured formula creates rich bubbles on its own, creating a rich lather of micro bubbles that gently yet effectively remove makeup, dirt and other impurities.
- As a Cleanser – apply to dry skin and allow the bubbles form. Massage in circular motions to remove makeup and impurities, then rinse off.
- As a Mask – apply to dry skin and allow the bubbles to form. Massage in circular motions. Wait and allow the bubbles to form evenly over the entire face again, then massage in circular motions. Repeat this 2-3 times then rinse off.
Apply an even layer over dry skin, avoiding the eye area. When bubbles cover face entirely, use wet fingers to gently massage in circular motions for 1-2 minutes then rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Do not use more than 3 minutes. * Tip : For more bubble action apply a thin layer – the thinner the layer, the better!Taking care of your skin is more important than covering it up. Soo’AE Black Charcoal Peel Off Mask is an innovative mask formulated with the potent purifying benefits of charcoal and witch hazel. It helps to improve clarity and minimizes the appearance of pores by effectively removing impurities and clearing blackheads/clogged pores.
- Great for pore care and improved clarity
- Effective at drawing out dirt and impurities
- Leaves skin clean and refreshed
- Clean, natural, and vegan ingredients
- Contains black charcoal, witch hazel and a signature blend of botanical extracts (including aloe, grapefruit, licorice root, orange, tea tree, honeysuckle flower)
- Charcoal – Purifies skin for the ultimate deep cleanse
- Witch Hazel – Cleanse skin of excess oil
- Free of parabens, phthalates, formaldehydes, dimethicone, sulfates, silicones, phenoxyethanol, and mineral oils
Teyana Taylor, Iman Shumpert along with their daughters Junie and Rue graced the April cover of EBONY Magazine with their natural curls on display styled with Design Essentials. Hairstylist Tahira Zaus prepped Junie’s hair by washing with Design Essentials Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Sulfate-Free Shampoo ($12.99), Almond & Avocado Moisturizing & Detangling Conditioner ($13.99) and did a 3 ponytail Mohawk using the Honey Curl Forming Custard ($17.99). For Iman and Teyana, Tahira opted for the Almond & Avocado Detangling Leave-In Conditioner ($13.99) and finished off both their styles with the Almond & Avocado Curl Enhancing Mousse ($16.99).
The Design Essentials hair care system was launched in 1990. Cornell McBride envisioned a program that combined direct distribution of premium, quality hair care solutions with the education and knowledge to effectively use them in the salon and at home. This premise inspired the collection which now includes the Therapeutics Rx, Wave by Design and Colaura brands. Their products are engineered to infuse hair with a natural balance of vitamins and protein that promote movement and manageability. They also offer educational literature and sponsor events aimed at improving knowledge of how their products can assist in designing a healthy hair care system just for you. Today, MRL offers more than 40 premium beautification products sold to their discerning international clientele through e-commerce website and direct-to-hair salons network of independent, exclusive distributors in the United States, Caribbean and the United Kingdom.
Design Essentials offers a strong commitment to improving the look and feel of your hair by providing healthy hair styling products that address and satisfy your specific hair needs. Design Essentials are your partner in style, and like a partner their products are designed to work with you to achieve styling success. Design Essentials understand that there are a myriad of hair types by nature and that hair care is a very personal and emotional experience. The brands provide you with effective, professional-quality products that you can depend on to cleanse, condition, nourish, revitalize and restore your hair to its natural beauty.
Black-owned & Women-led haircare brand Design Essentials hosted a virtual masterclass with Danielle Priano, celebrity hairstylist for Lori Harvey, Vanessa Hudgens, JLO, Priyanka Chopra and more. Danielle walked attendees through how to do multiple looks including a sleek day to night ponytail and a knot bun using all Design Essentials Products.
The models were pre-shampooed and conditioned before styling with…
- Oat Protein & Henna Deep Cleansing Shampoo: designed to remove build-up and deeply cleanse. Excellent for fine hair or to use as a volumizing shampoo.
- Honey Crème Moisture Retention Shampoo: infused with Honey, the Honey Crème shampoo is designed to restore and retain moisture, soften hair and add shine.
- Almond Butter Express Instant Moisturizing Conditioner: The perfect all-in-one conditioner. Lightweight, softens and nourishes dry hair within minutes. Great to use daily without weighing down hair.
- Bamboo & Silk Leave-In Conditioner:Apply before blow-drying to detangle strands. Softens and strengthens hair while preparing hair for styling.
The models were then styled with…
- Silk Essentials Thermal Strengthening Serum: Great to apply before curling to protect strands against heat. It may also be applied after styling to smooth fly-aways. Feels just like silk to the touch and smells absolutely divine!
- Infused with 17 powerful amino acids to strengthen and protect strands from breakage
- Light enough to use daily
- Helps fight against humidity
- Sleek Edge Control: Moisturizing and defining gel that smooths the hairline. Adds polish to edges/finished styles. Great to use to achieve sleek ponytails as well!
- Reflections Liquid Shine: Want lightweight shine? Use Reflections! This spray adds instant shine and helps to fight against humidity. Excellent for all textures and styles!
- Formations Styling Spritz: Complete the style with a flexible, easy-to-manipulate spritz for hold.
Danielle has an innate love of hairstyling and an unshakeable entrepreneurial drive, she developed a line of strong, durable hair accessories designed to work for all hair types and textures– including her iconic ponytail holders. Today, Danielle is an NYC-based celebrity and editorial hair stylist. Her inspiring energy and incredible talent has allowed her to work and establish ongoing relationships with some of the world’s top talent and brands.Since 1990, Design Essentials has developed product solutions focused on servicing the needs of various hair types. At the brand’s core, they are a family-operated company that creates products to address the diverse beauty needs of women. Products are engineered to infuse hair with a natural balance of vitamins and protein that promote movement and manageability. Today, the brand offers more than 40 premium beautification products sold to their discerning international clientele through their e-commerce website and direct-to-hair salons network of independent, exclusive distributors in the United States, Caribbean and the United Kingdom. The collection is sold at major retailers including Amazon, Ulta Beauty, Target, Walmart, JcPenney and more.The collection ranges from $7 – $65 and available now at DesignEssentials.com.