Sticking to a healthy low-carb diet isn’t always easy. Good intentions don’t always fit our busy schedules. But Fullgreen is hoping to make healthy eating more convenient with their exciting new range of Cauli Rice & Vegi Rice.
Many vegans resort to eating unhealthy meals because they have a hard time finding simple, healthy meals. Instead of reaching for the bag of chips, try Fullgreen! Fullgreen’s Cauli Rice and Veggie Rice are lower in carbs and have up to 85% fewer calories than grains – such as rice, couscous, and even quinoa! And they’re ready in 2½ minutes – making them a quick and easy way to add more low-carb veg to your diet. Fullgreen products are made with only ‘positive ingredients’; things that contribute to a healthy diet.
Cauli Rice and Vegi Rice are lower in carbs and have up to 85% fewer calories than grains – such as rice, couscous, and even quinoa! And they’re ready in 2½ minutes – making them a quick and easy way to add more low-carb veg to your diet.
Fullgreen products are made with only ‘positive ingredients’; things that contribute to a healthy diet. They’re filled with non-GMO veg, they’re Gluten-free, Preservative-free and Vegan. Shouldn’t all food be made this way?
Amazingly, there’s no need to refrigerate or freeze these handy pouches. Unlike most riced veggies they don’t require freezing or refrigeration. Their shelf-stable pouches last for ages in your kitchen cupboard – even though they contain zero preservatives! Fullgreen believes mealtimes should be enjoyable, nutritious.
Low Carb, Indian Pilaf Riced Cauliflower
Authentic Indian Pilaf spices make this ‘riced cauliflower’ dish the essential low-carb accompaniment to Indian food. It also works great with grilled fish, meat, or roasted vegetables. But our favorite way to eat it is cold, as a ‘grain-free’ salad – with a light, yogurt dressing.
Calories & Carbohydrates Per Serving
- Lower Carb
- 20g of Carbohydrates
Ingredients (For 2 Servings)
- 1 x 7oz Pouch, Cauli Rice, 100% Cauliflower
- Vegetable Oil (we prefer Sesame Oil)
- 1/2 Onion, Finely Diced
- 1 Small Carrot, Finely Chopped
- 1 Small Bell Pepper, Finely Chopped (any colour will do!)
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Turmeric
- 1/3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cilantro Seeds
- 1 Clove of Garlic, Crushed
- 1/2 Cup of Frozen Peas
- Handful of Yellow Raisins
How To Make It
- Heat a little Oil in a flat pan over medium heat and sauté the diced Onion until soft
- Add the Carrot and Bell Pepper and continue to cook
- Once the vegetables have softened, add all the Spices and Garlic and sauté until they are heated through and fragrant
- Add Frozen Peas and Yellow Raisins
- To prevent sticking you may want to add a little water
- Add 7oz of Cauli Rice into the pan and stir until it is coated in the spice mix
- Cook for a further 2 1/2 minutes or until properly heated through