Adamandeve.com Quiz Unlocks Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response Triggers
Relaxation. Euphoria. Tingling. These are the words used to describe the result of an Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response, or ASMR, trigger. This newly acknowledged phenomenon, which leaves some devotees with what they call a “brain orgasm,” is the subject of adult e-tailer giant Adam & Eve’s (http://www.adamandeve.com) latest research effort – an informative quiz that can be found here: http://www.adameve.com/t-what-is-your-asmr-trigger.aspx.
Take the survey to find if you have any ASMR triggers. ASMR stimuli include auditory, visual and tactile experiences. While decidedly non-sexual, ASMR triggers can be anything that gives a person that tingling sensation that starts in the scalp and moves throughout the body. It creates a blissful calm that many utilize for insomnia, stress or meditation.
“Common ASMR triggers are the sight and sound of pages turning in a book, rain on a tin roof or a tickling whisper in your ear,” explains Adam & Eve resident sexologist Dr. Kat Van Kirk. “Others — seeing someone fold laundry, fingernails tapping on a table or watching and listening to painter Bob Ross — are more obscure, but still have a following.”
A recent “Are You ASMR Prone” Hot Jar poll from adamandeve.com asked over 2,000 visitors if they have ever experienced this unique tingling sensation, what caused it and if they have or would be willing to engage in any of these triggers intimately. Fifty-seven percent said they had experienced an ASMR sensation resulting from whispering, light blowing or hand movements. Another 82% of adults polled said they intentionally engage in activities to produce this tingling sensation.
“The scientific community has only recently delved into the ASMR movement,” explains Dr. Kat. “While many people have positive reactions to ASMR triggers, many others aren’t affected at all. And some have negative reactions to the stimuli. However, we believe there is an opportunity to take ASMR experiences to the next level, and explore how reaction to certain stimuli could be translated to the bedroom and enhance arousal and orgasm for many couples.”
Adam & Eve’s AMSR quiz is designed to help individuals assess whether they have ASMR triggers and how they can put them to good use. For more information on ASMR, please go here: http://www.adameve.com/sex-guides/blog/what-is-asmr.aspx.
Numerous YouTube videos have brought ASMR to light for millions of people.
There are some holiday gift products I recommend for your and your love.
Eve’s Bad Bad Bunny with Massaging Beads
$129.95 at Adam & Eve. Triple stimulators tease all your hot spots simultaneously!
Have triple the fun with this ultra-naughty triple stimulating rabbit! As 7 functions of vibration buzz through both clitoral and anal stimulators, the smooth silicone shaft massages your inner walls with internal beads. The beads flow up and down like stroking fingers, with 7 settings that give you so many ways to play!
- Triple stimulation silicone rabbit
- Large 5.5” x 1.35” insertable shaft with internal beads
- Multiple beads flow up and down for an incredible inner massage
- Flexible bunny in front for clitoral stimulation
- Ultra-bendy anal tickler lets you tease outer areas or insert
- 7 function vibration in clitoral and anal stimulators
- 7 function massaging beads
- Use massage solo, clitoral and anal vibration solo, or feel it all at once
- Fully rechargeable via included USB cable
- Charges in approx. 2 ½ hours
- 60-80 minutes of play time on a single charge
- Waterproof and fully submersible
Eve’s Lucky Bunny
$29.95 at Adam & Eve.
Many women prefer the cute bunny ears on popular rabbit style vibes over other features.
If this sounds like you, then grab this Lucky Bunny now!
Eve’s Lucky Bunny sports a pair of tender, flexible bunny ears designed for the clitoral hot spot. Each ear is a-buzzin’ with 7 different functions of vibration, pulsation and escalation.
This 6.5″ tall, 1″ wide silicone vibe is easy to handle. Not only are the ears suitable for surface stimulation, it will rock your world anywhere you put them!
• Eve’s Lucky Bunny
• Personal vibrator designed primarily for women
• Soft silicone ears on a firm, shaft shaped body
• 6.5” x 1”, 4.5” insertable
• Ears are 1.5” long
• Uses 1 AAA battery (sold separately)
A&E G-Bunny Slim
$44.95 at Adam & Eve.
Here’s a powerful, updated version of the traditional rabbit vibe designed for easier use and enjoyment.
• A&E G-Bunny Slim
• Angled, flexible, bulbous G-spot massager tip
• Rabbit-shaped clit stimulator
• 2 separate motors, one for G-spot, the other for the clitoris work simultaneously
• Slender 1.3″ wide shaft is narrower than most similar vibrators
• 8.75″ long, insertable up to 4.75″
• 10 speeds and functions of vibration, escalation and pulsation
• Crafted from high-end silicone
• Best with water-based lube or gel
• Uses 2 AA batteries, sold separately
There is one more idea to make your Christmas night more shining.
It’s officially the holiday season and time for lots of shopping! So don’t hesitate to put all your wants into the shopping cart.
Cute bras, sleepwear and lingerie from Adore Me.
Adore Me redefines lingerie to make beautiful fashion affordable for every body. Feel sexy, have fun, and adore the new you! Want to know more about it? Click the links below.