A tear-free body and hair coconut & amino-acid based cleanser that now delivers our best hydrating and conditioning benefits while still efficiently cleansing.
A quick-absorbing and ultra hydrating lotion that now boasts a boosted concentration of nourishing organic superfood oils and an added dose of soothing colloidal oatmeal. Deeply replenishes and comforts.
Niko’s skin loves moisture and really soak it up! The wash suds up nicely and the lotion is just a dream. I love the massage oil as well to really give him the sunkissed look and a relaxing bedtime. The soft touch packaging is just beautiful and we had great fun testing out these products. The ingredients are natural, easy to pronounce and ‘real’. The perfect gift for any baby or toddler in your life.
Baby skincare equals baby skin health. Ever Eden reformulated these favorites to be even more nourishing and soothing—and even more effective. Because babies deserve the very best.
Great last minute gift alert! KIBO robot kit, from KinderLab Robotics – a unique robot toy that engages even the youngest children in active STEM/STEAM Learning. With KIBO, 4-7 year olds create, design, decorate and bring their own robot to life! KIBO kids’ imaginations soar – all without requiring screen time!
Designed for open-ended play, KIBO lets kids make almost anything – a character from a story, a carousel, a dancer, a race car – anything the child can think of. They plan a coding sequence using the programmable wooden building blocks, scan their sequence with KIBO, press its button and watch their creation go!
When children build, code and decorate their own robot, they are learning invaluable skills that will lead them on the path for success in STEM/STEAM and future careers. Developed by Dr. Marina Bers after 20 years of child development research at Tufts University, KIBO is used in 54 countries and has been tested and approved by thousands of children and their caregivers.
To learn more about KIBO and the research behind the robot, please see these videos:
1. Meet KIBO – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baod8Lg3iCQ&t=9s
2. Dr. Marina Bers’ TedxTalk – “Young programmers – Think Playgrounds, Not Playpens” – https://youtu.be/jOQ-9S3lOnM
It is hard to believe it is November already! After Halloween and Thanksgiving, Christmas time is on everyone’s mind. There is a list of friends that I have who are ready to welcome the Year 2020 babies soon. There are no brainers when it comes to baby shower gift lists but there are new items that pop up every day that may no have crossed your radar. Here are some indie products we found gift-worthy for November!
Paying for a premium bottle like this might not be for everyone but after trying numerous brands, your baby might not like any of them. The MACE bottle is different! “When choosing the right baby bottle, we understand a parents’ concerns. We want the safest experience for our little ones and the most peaceful experience for everyone! The aMACEing ZERO LEAK® Baby Bottle uses a patented nipple design to offer a leak-proof baby bottle. Milk only comes out when your baby is feeding on the nipple. If your baby stops, the flow stops! This reduces the chances of health-related and potentially life-threatening risks. Our patented leak-proof nipple also has a uniquely designed anti-colic vent that helps reduce colic and symptoms like burping, gas, and re-flux so feeding is always a great experience for both you and your baby.”
Bamboo bandages for sensitive baby skin! My nephew has recently been obsessed with first aid kits and worrying how he can ‘fix’ your pain – These are really new and revolutionary. Definitely on my list of useful products that’s innovation and good for the environment. The designs are also cute and stylish too!
PATCH is crafted with 100% organic bamboo fibre with the added natural goodness of activated charcoal, aloe vera and coconut oil.
We take pride in using natural, organic, biodegradable and sustainable resources, that are historically proven to soothe symptoms whilst promoting wound recovery for even the most sensitive skin types.
The Kitten, The Cat and the Apple
A funny and whimsical storybook about the Kitten, the Cat and the Apple teachs young one how to deal with boredom and anxiety using these three characters. You can never have too many books and this is a good one to add to your library.
When a cat goes out of its way to entertain its bored and impatient kitten leading to profound questions about the meaning of life, until eventually, both discover an obvious yet often overlooked answer.
A deceptively simple story by Nicholas Tana, its profound message is certain to entertain both children and adults. Award-winning, German-based film composer, Richard Albert, teamed up with the author to create the perfect accompanying composition and sound design, in this marvelous philosophical addition to the New Classics Books collection.
Take your slime to the next level! In Ultimate Slime Extreme Edition, you’ll find 100+ new, awesome, borax-free slime recipes and projects from slime master Alyssa J of @CraftySlimeCreator!
The step-by-step drawing exercises in Learn to Draw Disney Frozen 2 will have you drawing Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, Sven, and the new characters from Disney Frozen 2 in no time!
Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids
In Math Art and Drawing Games for Kids, you’ll find an amazing collection of more than 40 hands-on art activities that make learning about math fun!
Learn formulas, practice ratios, combine chemicals, and use the scientific method to form bath bombs that are uniquely Frozen 2 and uniquely yours!
In Wonder Art Workshop, educator and educational development expert Sally Haughey shares her approach to hands-on, play-based learning with parents, teachers, and other facilitators, offering 25 activities that let your child take the lead in developing their own sense of intrinsic motivation to imagine, experiment, and discover.
With Science in a Jar, kids and grown-ups need only gather a jar and a few other inexpensive and readily available household objects to begin investigating and confirming the science at work all around them.
- bblüv and Starlux Games have everything you need for all day activities that keep babies, toddlers, and kids happy and engagedAs summer comes along, parents want safe, engaging ways to keep kids outdoors and playing. With younger children, safety is the paramount concern, and with older kids, it’s about finding ways to have fun that don’t involve a screen!bblüv and Starlux Games have the latest and greatest ways to make sure that this is the summer of getting dirty, playing hard and creating good memories for everyone from the littlest one to Grandma!Babies and toddlers are safe with bblüv productsThe bblüv Nidö Mini is a 2 in 1 play tent with full UVA / UVB protection, that keeps baby safe from harsh rays, wind and sand at the beach, or just when hanging out on vacation with the family. The comfortable removable mat helps baby catch a nap wherever they are, and the canopy with retractable mesh keeps the sun and bugs at bay.The Arenä is a pop up beach pool that can help little ones stay cool on a hot day, while keeping them safe and out of the waves. With its instant set up and durable waterproof fabric, this little paddling pool will keep them entertained for ages.The Sunkitö pop up tent helps bigger kids take a break from the sun, sand, wind and mosquitoes. With full 50+ SPF protection, netting that can be fully opened and a quick pop up system for easy set up, this is the perfect accessory for a beach vacation. No missed naps, no whining!The Näj neoprene swim vest helps kids stay warm, even when the water isn’t bathtub temperature, while they learn to swim! Available in Aqua or Grey, this swim vest comes with eight removable floats, to gradually reduce buoyancy as the child learns. With full 50+ SPF sun protection and a safety strap to keep the vest in place, little ones can take their first paddles in safety and comfort.These flexible water shoes, Shoöz, keep little feet protected at the pool, on the beach or by the lake. With non-slip soles that protect from rocks, shells, hot sand and more, these easy to put on shoes have the added bonus that they float. No chance of losing them! Available in Aqua or Grey for kids 1-4 years old, these are a fun accessory that the kids won’t mind wearing at all!
Sölar are the perfect baby and toddler sunglasses: made to last! With ultra flexible frames, full UV protection and polarized lenses for added clarity, these sunglasses are a must have for days by the water. Available in Aqua, Lime or Pink, parents love them because they’re durable and reversible but kids will love them because they’re cool!
Kids of all ages (and even mom and dad) can enjoy outdoor games from Starlux
For anyone who has ever been to camp, games like Capture the Flag were a staple of everyday play. Starlux Games has created games that are best played at dusk, with fabulous glow-in-the-dark accessories to add a fun twist to an old favorite.
Capture the Flag REDUX — This game for ages 8+ can accommodate up to 20 players for an hour or more of energy burning fun! With 12 alternate ways to play, glow bracelets, jail markers and glowing orbs to use as the flags, getting a group together from some serious outdoor fun will be easy!
Glow in the Dark Swimming Pool Games — Who says a pool is only good for fun in the daytime? 10 different games in one kit, complete with glowing accessories to add a thrill to the fun. Whether to up the level of the pool party or just because it’s a Tuesday, these games will allow family and friends to get more use out of the pool this season, and less time spent staring at a screen!
Glow Battle — Whether a Star Wars like battle scene is the goal, or perhaps a game of Gladiators, the Glow Battle games will help kids of all ages ten ways to work as a team, use strategy, and build their wits all while having a tremendous amount of fun! Suddenly, a slumber party becomes an activity filled night that will have everyone sleeping soundly later on!
There’s something for every age and stage to add to the summer fun, all while being safe and enjoying the great outdoors!
Debut Author Anthony Graffeo Announces Immediate Availability of Soft Cover and e-Book Formats
Sandy Hook, CT: December 17, 2018 – Entrepreneur and debut author Anthony Graffeo today announced the immediate availability of the animated children’s book, “Seagull the Eagle”, which shares life lessons and illuminates a path of self-discovery for young children. The book is available via soft cover and e-book formats at: www.seagulltheeagle.com.
Seagull the Eagle tells the story of an orphaned Seagull growing up and recognizing that some birds fly higher than others, and some fly lower. He wonders: “where’s my place in the world?” Because no one tells him who he is, or what he should be, Seagull soars as high as he can – thinking he is an eagle. During his journey, he encounters Seagulls and Eagles that mock him, and try to limit him – and he also sees how some birds settle for scraps and never dare to strive for more, while other birds put themselves above all.
“Seagull’s goal is to teach children that they don’t need to limit themselves, based on their environment, or based on what others think of them,” states author Anthony Graffeo. “The story and the illustrations can show children that – even if they’re different – they can not only find their place in the world, but they can also have a say in making that place for themselves.”
The Book is available online at: https://seagulltheeagle.com/.
- Members of the media interested in reviewing the book can contact Anthony Graffeo at: (203) 807-0705 or AnthonyPGraffeo@gmail.com.
- Schools or organizations involved in children’s education seeking bulk quantities can find more information at: online at https://seagulltheeagle.com/
Anthony Graffeo is from Sandy Hook, Connecticut. He is married with four children ranging from ages 4-14. Anthony is the founder of the FlipRocks Extreme Footwear Company, and he is an avid outdoorsman who loves fishing. Seagull the Eagle was inspired while fishing in Hampton Bays NY, at the Shinecock Canal.
About Seagull the Eagle:
A small, orphaned seagull learns to fish by watching a group of nearby eagles. Thinking he too is an eagle, the seagull swoops down to the water to try it himself. This angers the other eagles who can’t understand why he isn’t acting like a seagull, scavenging for garbage. Unable to integrate with the eagles or his own kind, the seagull embarks on his own path of self-discovery — and learns a life-changing lesson along the way. The debut children’s story from author Anthony Graffeo, Seagull the Eagle offers sage advice and stunning illustrations from Brianna Sienkiewicz for readers of all ages.