FHI Heat Launches Rose Gold Collection
FHI Heat®, the leader in professional hair tools, introduces the FHIHEAT® Rose Gold Collection, now available in Kohl’s stores nationwide. The collection is designed to deliver professional quality styles at an affordable price. Included in the collection are the Rose Gold Platform 1900 Pro Dryer, the Rose Gold Platform Titanium Iron 1”, the Rose Gold Mini Travel Dryer and the Rose Gold Mini Travel Iron 1”.
The FHI Heat® Rose Gold Platform Pro Dryer (MSRP $139.99)
- Ultra-Light Weight dryer, utilizing high performing tourmaline ceramic technology, this dryer is the go-to and must-have for all hair types
- Moisture-locking negative ions seal in moisture, repel humidity, reduce frizz and help eliminate static
- Far-infrared heat dries hair from the inside out for healthier results.
The FHI Heat® Rose Gold Titanium Pro Styler (MSRP $159.99)
- Features titanium plates infused with magnesium to heat up quicker and transferheat to the hair faster for smooth, silky results.
- Extra-long plates (20% longer than regular flat irons) allow for easier styling while moisture locking negative ions keep hair healthy and hydrated.
- LED temperature settings up to 450°F for all hair types
The FHI Heat® Rose Gold Mini Travel Dryer (MSRP $32.99)
- Ultra-Light and powerful dual voltage DC motor dryer is ideal for home or travel
- Ergonomically designed with folding handle providing easy storage
- Includes: Speed dry nozzle and carrying pouch
The FHI Heat® Rose Gold Mini Travel Iron (MSRP $40)
- Fast heat-up and even heat distribution in a convenient compact size
- Allows you to create multiple styles and seal in vital moisture
- Dual 120/240 voltage for worldwide use
FHI Heat® Rose Gold Collection is available in Kohl’s stores nationwide, www.kohls.com, and www.fhiheat.com
ABOUT FHI HEAT®:
FHI Heat® is the leader in professional hair tools. Designed For Hair Innovators – “Our mission is to continually design high performance products to inspire all those who aspire to create beauty with passion and confidence every day. We are committed to supporting salons, stylists, and consumers with consistent advances in technology – a true pledge to healthy, beautiful hair. FHI Heat® offers a full range of hair care to meet the demands of the ever-changing market with modern, sophisticated, and technologically advanced products.
Visit www.fhiheat.com for additional information or visit FHI Heat® on Instagram at @fhiheat.
Luxury Brands LLC files multi-million dollar lawsuit against Life Marketing Group CEO Shauky Gulamani and Named Defendants
Luxury Brands LLC Files Multi-Million Dollar Lawsuit in Federal Court
Against Life Marketing Group CEO Shauky Gulamani and Named Defendants
Luxury Brands LLC, successor-in-interest to FHI Brands LLC, and AG Global Products LLC, files multi-million dollar federal lawsuit against Shauky Gulamani, former President and CEO of FHI Brands LLC, plus three additional defendants, for six causes of action.
On January 23rd, 2018, plaintiff Luxury Brands LLC, owner of FHI Heat and FHI Brands, a leading global innovator of professional styling tools, products and accessories, filed suit for damages in federal court, naming defendants Shaukat Gulamani a/k/a Shauky Gulamani, former President and CEO of FHI Brands LLC and AG Global Products LLC; Life Marketing Group LLC; Shawn Kochendorfer, former Purchasing and Planning Manager of FHI Brands LLC; Shirley Jung, former Product Development and Production Manager of AG Global LLC and FHI Brands LLC. The causes of action alleged in the complaint are as follows:
- Violation of the Defend Trade Secrets Act
- Violation of the California Uniform Trade Secrets Act
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties and Duty of Loyalty
- Violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
- Breach of Contract
- Unfair Competition
“As CEO’s we are bound by integrity and a moral compass, and it is our fiduciary duty, first and foremost, to protect the interest of our company and employees. Our staff looks to us as role models, and it is our grave responsibility to lead by example in order to maintain their respect. It is incredibly disappointing, in this day and age, that some people feel it necessary to lie, cheat and steal in order to get ahead. As hard as Mr. Gulamani tried to disparage our industry reputation, steal our trade secrets, solicit employees and put FHI Brands out of business, we are still here, we are still standing and we are stronger than ever.”- Michael Dodo, President and CEO of Luxury Brands LLC.
The complaint has been filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California and has been assigned case number 2:18-cv-00586
The Luxury Brands LLC. brand portfolio includes FHI Heat®, STYLUS™, NEO BOND™, Hair Veil™ and Daily Beauty. FHI Heat is a world-renowned provider of Professional Hair Care products, offering the industry’s highest quality and most technologically advanced hair tools. STYLUS, the award-winning tool innovation, is part of a collection of thermal styling brushes that has generated buzz from fans worldwide. It’s the winner of the Stylist Choice Award for Favorite New Innovative Hair Tool. Hair Veil Powder Hair Filler is a game changer for fine hair, creating the appearance of thicker, richer, fuller hair while eliminating shiny spots, exposed scalp and camouflaging scars. Daily Beauty care and styling products provide smooth, shiny, frizz-free hair. Neo-Bond is a revolutionary formula that instantly repairs and protects the hair during and after all chemical services. For more information visit FHIBrands.com