All Caps is the first-ever multi-function hair protection tool to preserves hair while you shower, sleep and spa!
This isn’t your average shower cap … it’s the only cap that will extend the time, money and effort spent on your hair.
Think about all the blow-outs, coloring, treatments and more that go to waste!
Here’s what makes it so unique:
- Preserves hair overnight – no need for a full re-do!
- Treatment tool for hair masks
- Protection cap during spray tans, spa treatments, steam/sauna, and skincare routines
- Deliberately crafted to be delicate on hair – a market FIRST! – leaving room for all types of hair
- Adjustable to head circumference and hair length
- Reversible – Outside is a soft, hypoallergenic, waterproof PUL fabric
- Inside is a static-reducing satin spandex material with an adjustable microfiber terry band
- Travel-friendly with small, easy-to-store pouch
- Comfortable on ears and will not leave an imprint on your forehead
- Machine washable
- CPIAS certified and handmade in California
When All Caps comes off, your hair is as beautiful and styled as when you put it on – there should be no signs that there was a cap on your hair or head (impressive, right?)
So forget those “chic” looking shower caps and say hello to the latest must-have beauty tool and your hair’s new best friend!All Caps is simple to use: place it on your forehead, sweep your hair into the cap; adjust for head size and hair length to ensure your hair is completely protected. The new cap is available for $52 on Amazon.com and www.allcapshair.com.
For more information, please visit www.allcapshair.com.
About All Caps
In a world of chaotic schedules and demands, working moms, Dani Guard and Jessica Rowell-Greenfield wanted to make women feel prettier while making lives easier. In 2014, All Caps was founded as a solution for women who want to extend the time spent on their hair. Since its introduction, All Caps has innovated the hair and beauty industry with the first-ever cap that protects and maintains hair in the shower, during sleep and at the spa.