SOUL much is launching the holiday gift boxes again this year and they are available on the website now! If you’re sending a box to a loved one, you can write a custom note in the notes section. With each box SOUL much also includes the positive environmental impact: how much food was rescued, water saved, and C02 diverted.
This box is 100% plastic free! SOUL much worked REALLY hard to ensure EVERYTHING is as eco friendly as possible. That means even the tape, shipping label, and cookie wrappers are all made from plant materials and compostable!
Holiday Cookie BoxRegular price$29.95 USD
- For all you Eggnog lovers, I found the perfect recipe for you in the December issue of People magazines StyleWatch. “The Hills” Lauren Conrad shares her mom’s delicious family recipe.EGGNOG COOKIESMakes 2 dozen.2 1/4 cup flour1 tsp baking powder1/2 tsp cinnamon1/2 tsp + 1 tbsp ground nutmeg1 1/4 cup sugar3/4 cup salted butter, softened1/2 cup eggnog1 tsp pure vanilla extract2 large egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and 1/2 tsp nutmeg. Mix well with a wire whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter with an electric mixer to form a grainy paste. Add eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks. Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggnog mixture, and beat at low-speed until just combined. Do not over mix
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, 1 inch apart. Sprinkle lightly with 1 tbsp nutmeg. Bake for 23-25 minutes or until bottoms turn light brown.
- Immediately transfer to cool flat surface with a spatula
I’ll make this as dessert for Christmas dinner, but I’m gonna add some RUM. You can’t have eggnog without rum lol. Enjoy!
*HeyDoYou is for the cute, clever and connected*