Time to get a good night’s sleep with these silk pillowcases crafted from 6A grade mulberry silk, and your skin and hair will also thank you.
Smooth, Soft, Breathable, Cool-to-the-touch. Perfect in Giving Silk Care to Your Face, Neck and Hair All-night. Waking up in Morning By Soft Silk Pillowcase Provides You A Good Mood At The Start of A Day! Silk never absorbs facial moisture. It is great for Your Hair and Skin. LILYSILK’s 19 Momme Pillowcase is the perfect choice to discover the world of silk. The pillowcase has an envelope closure for those who like to put their hands under their pillowcases when they sleep. Inexpensive yet effective in treating common sleep-related problems such as skin irritations, this pillowcase also leaves your hair feeling hydrated. Turn your average slumber into a rejuvenating deep sleep.
Silk allow the skin and hair to slide over the pillowcase very gently and freely, reducing facial wrinkles, preventing dry/ knotted hair and reduce hair loss. Silk is also a natural temperature regulator which can adjust our skin temperature to an optimal level, ensuring deep sleep for all night. Experience the luxury of LILYSILK’s silk pillow cases. These silk pillowcases are constructed from pure silk which gives it its smooth finish, even after many times wash and wear. Wrinkle free, easy to care for.
Why Silk Pillowcase Instead of Satin or Polyester ?
- An Economical Way to Experience Silk!
- Protect Hair from Further Damaged.
- Super soft and smooth, Nourishes Dry Hair
- Moisture Skin, anti-aging and wrinkles
- 3 Times Than Cotton and satin in Breathable Test
- Made of 100% pure natural fabric, no chemicals
- Looks Luxurious instead of cheap. Beautiful silk sheen, add a style to your bedroom
- Benefits For Your Hair and Skin, its a long term process, try it, experience it and then stick to it, you will be surprised
- Not only LilySilk has hot-selling white silk pillowcase, but they have ivory, light blue, silvergray, taupe, and light plum, rosy pink, dark teal pillowcase, and they can customize the size and other color for you.
- LilySilk also has both sides pure mulberry silk pillowcase, 22 momme silk pillowcase and 25 momme silk pillowcase.
LilySilk‘s mulberry silk pillowcase has sold to more than 50 countries and they have dedicated to making better silk items for their customers for more than 10 years. No matter how old you are, boys or girls, you can use LilySilk’ silk pillowcase, silk night cap, silk bedding sets, silk pyjamas, silk duvets, silk hair scrunchies and silk women clothing for better sleep and better life ! A silk pillowcase is the perfect choice for you to enter the world of silk.
Get to Know More About One Side Silk Pillowcase
- Fabric: 100% 19 Momme pure Mulberry silk with 400 thread count; The underside of the pillowcase is cotton with 40-60 tex.
- Cotton underside: The underside is made from 100% cotton. The cotton underside is designed to prevent pillow from slipping from the underneath of your head or slipping off the bed. In addition,a cotton underside can help to reduce the overall cost, and most people only use one side of a pillowcase.
- Closure: Big opening and longer hidden zipper for style, comfort and better fit the pillow into the pillowcase. Each silk pillowcase is handmade and shows top-quality workmanship.
- Size: Standard: 20”x26”(51x66cm); Queen: 20”x30”(50x75cm); King: 20”x36”(50x90xm)
- Easy Care: Hand or Machine Wash in Cold Water on Gentle Cycle. Hang to Dry. Cool Iron. Do Not Bleach. Can Also Be Dry Cleaned
LilySilk silk pillowcase are made with long stranded 100% Grade 6A mulberry silk. No chemicals are added in production process and the use of any machinery or chemical additives that could potentially compromise the quality of the silk has been strictly forbidden to ensure LilySilk customers enjoy the perfectly soft and smooth feel of the silk products.
The Benefits of Mulberry SilkSilk is a protein fiber extracted from the substance secreted by silkworms after lots of handling and processing. It is a fiber closest to our skin and contains 18 amino acids beneficial to the human body. The laborious processing and inborn advantages brought silk the reputation of queen of fibers.