Start your day with the cool scent of wild spearmint in Original Penguin’s new Premium Blend, and step into the night with bursts of Sichuan pepper from Perry Ellis Red. Original Penguin Premium Blend also has hints of crisp bergamot and fresh lime peel fused together to create the perfect daytime cologne. Perry Ellis Red will heat up the night with its notes of red leather and cream oak moss. These fragrances have you covered from a sophisticated workday to a sizzling night out!
Premium Blend Penguin, $65
- Notes of crisp bergamot, fresh lime peel, and wild spearmint
- Background evokes a rustic infusion of fresh musk, driftwood, and woody vetiver
- Available at Nordstrom, Dillard’s, Lord & Taylor, The Buckle, Boscov’s, and all Original Penguin boutiques
Perry Ellis RED, $65
- Top notes of an initial burst of juniper berries, Italian bergamot, and Sichuan pepper
- Kick of citrus evolves into deeper notes of red apple, Sichuan pepper, red leather, and amber
- Infuses textured hints of sage, cream oak moss, and sandalwood
- Available at Macy’s and PerryEllis.com
Ever since I saw March of the Penguins a few years ago, my respect and interest for these cute little birds have dramatically increased. Did you know that they are serially monogamous and after the mother lays the egg – it is actually the father who endures the bitter cold to hatch it? Amazing.
So for Valentine’s Day this year – I made my sweetie pie the cutest penguin waffles.
This waffle maker was really hard to find but I was able to locate it with help of my amazing friend Fiona and her brother.