Give Your Skin & Hair the Natural Glow It Yearns For With So Supple Organics
Okay, ladies (mostly!) Winter is half gone and but with it comes dry skin and hair, right? That doesn’t mean you have to spend hundreds of dollars on high-end department store brands.
Turn to organic ingredients found in So Supple Organics and get your skin and hair back on track at an affordable price. All products are handmade and vegan featuring the highest quality natural and organic butters, oils, and herbs sourced from Ghana, India, and Australia. The line includes face, body, and hair care products.
A black-owned woman business, the Toronto-based brand is making a name for itself in the beauty industry, having recently been highlighted in BuzzFeed. It’s best-selling Ghana Butter, an incredibly soft, whipped shea butter-mousse for your skin, is the perfect antidote for winter dryness and a must to have on your shelf year-round!
Kiss ashy dry skin and brittle hair goodbye! So Supple Organics offers a collection of products that soak your skin and hair in natural clean goodness and moisture.
Created by mom entrepreneur, Charldera Murphy, she based her line on organic natural ingredients from her family’s ancestors living in the Bahamas, dating back hundreds of years. These ingredients far surpassed anything else she had tried on her own skin. Thus, So Supple Organics was born and we’re the lucky ones who get to benefit from Charldera’s discovery and hard work!
All of the products are handmade and some are made to order. Charldera uses ingredients from all over the world, including Africa, India, and Australia. Check out the best-sellers below from the face, body, and hair collection:
Ghana Butter – $21.00
- A soft and fluffy, deep penetrating whipped butter that delivers long-lasting moisture
- Shea butter naturally contains high concentrations of Vitamin E, which makes it great for toning the skin, fading dark spots and scars, and overall brightening skin
- Available in two scents: Vanilla Bean Coconut and White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha
Pink Sand Body Scrub – $25.00
- Inspired by the pink sands of the Bahamas, this body scrub will transport you to a luxurious paradise spa instantly
- Himalayan Pink Salt and cane sugar combine to slough away tough dry skin
- Organic Hibiscus Leaves are infused into this scrub to give it its rich pink hue and provide super nutrients like Vitamin C, Beta-carotene, and antioxidants
- Avocado oil penetrates deep to provide nourishing moisture
Vita Burst Hydrating Vitamin Treatment – $22.00
- An intensely plumping, hydrating serum that will leave skin nourished, dewy, and calm
- Hyaluronic acid delivers intense hydration while 6% Niacinamide (Vitamin B-3) works to visibly minimize enlarged pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface
- Perfect combined with Glow Brightening Serum
Root Love – $32.00
- An herbal-infused oil blend packed with organic and Ayurvedic ingredients known to heal the scalp from issues like dandruff, eczema and psoriasis, improve hair growth, reduce hair shedding, and strengthen the hair
- Perfect for treating lost edges, postpartum shedding, stunted hair growth, hair loss due to stress, flaky scalp, and dry brittle hair
SWEET CREAM Double Cleanser – $22.00
- Easily remove makeup and dirt without over stripping the skin with this SWEET CREAM Double Cleanser. This cleanser has a cream to foam texture and a little goes a long way
- Made with all-natural and organic oils that melt away makeup, dirt and sebum, and gentle organic Castile soap that washes away to leave clean, nourished skin
- This product allows you to maintain a double cleansing routine with just one product
GLOW Brightening Serum – $39.00
- This serum is packed with natural dark spots and hyperpigmentation correctors like organic rosehip seed oil, organic carrot oil, and Vitamin E
- Solar infused with organic calendula which acts as an anti-inflammatory and helps to treat acne and soothe the skin. Organic roman chamomile oil calms irritated skin, helps to unclog pores, prevents breakouts and reduce the signs of aging
- Perfect for dry skin but suitable for all skin types including oily skin.
About So Supple Organics:
Based in Toronto, So Supple Organics is a woman-owned black business that believes that simple and natural is better when it comes to skin and hair care. The brand offers handmade products made from all-natural and organic ingredients. The formulations are inspired by ancient beauty recipes to maintain beautiful and healthy skin and hair. Follow them on Instagram @sosuppleorganics. For more information, visit https://sosuppleorganics.com