Two easy-to-make cocktail recipes with Cabrito Tequila
This year, National Tequila Day falls on a Monday. But that’s not a bummer, the truth is that there’s no wrong time to enjoy tequila! High temperatures across the country may be enough excuse to sip on some refreshing cocktails with moderation. To help you celebrate, below you can find 2 great cocktail recipes created by the Cabrito Tequila family.
Remember that if you want to make great memories, all you have to do is start with some tequila.
- 1 ½ oz Tequila Cabrito Blanco
- 2 oz Grapefruit juice
- ½ oz Cinnamon Syrup (Monin or house-made)
- ¼ oz Lemon Juice
- ½ oz Kombucha (Synergy Trilogy)
- Shake and strain tequila, syrup and juices over fresh ice into a rocks glass.
- Top with Kombucha and gently stir.
- Garnish with grapefruit wheel* (if desired) and grated cinnamon.
*Citrus can be dehydrated by slicing into wheels and placing into a 200-degree oven on a wire grate for 2-3 hours.
- 2 oz Tequila Cabrito Blanco
- ¾ oz Lime Juice
- 1 oz Honey Habanero Syrup*
- 2 drops of Orange Flower Water
- Maldon Sea Salt (to rim the coupe)
*Dilute one part water with one part honey and stir to incorporate. Chop one habanero pepper into quarters and add it to the honey water syrup for 15 minutes. Remove peppers and store syrup in a sealed container.
- Shake and strain all ingredients.
- Garnish with a lime.