- (12 oz.) container Cool Whip
- 3 doz. mini Chocolate Cupcakes, (see recipe, below)
- 72 mini chocolate chips
- 36 regular chocolate chips
- Fit a pastry bag with a plain round tip (or use a plastic bag with a corner snipped off). Fill bag with Cool Whip. Pipe cream into peaks on each cupcake.
- Position two mini chocolate chips as eyes and one regular chocolate chip as a mouth on each ghost, flat ends facing out. (Cupcakes may be refrigerated for up to 3 hours. Bring to room temperature before decorating.)
Have a safe and happy Halloween from HeyDoYou! Boo!
*HeyDoYou is for the cute, clever and connected*