I wish I knew about this product when Cami had her knee surgeries 2 years ago. I also wish I knew about Shed Defender body suits when I had a rental car with Jacob and his fur was everywhere. These funny body suits for dogs are useful and better than a cone. Even though it looks like they are about to do an aerobics class, it is really one of the best items for pet owners that’s available on the market right now. It is very easy to put on, machine washable and incredibly fun.
One of Niko’s favorite shows on Youtube is Pinkfong and Hogi and I searched high and low for Pinkfong costumes for dress up and Halloween but with no luck. When I came across Shed Defender. I knew it was the obvious answer! So with some felt piece and props, I present to you, Pinkfong Cami and Hogi Niko!
Do you have any plans for pet Halloween costumes this year?
Put your precious pup’s hair in its place with the Shed Defender Shedding Dog Bodysuit. This patent-pending onesie is made from a recycled, environmentally-friendly, polyester spandex material that’s durable enough to withstand canine wear-and-tear, while still being lightweight and breathable. Shed Defender is intended to be worn in the house, car and anywhere you don’t want dog hair, dirt, dander or allergens. In addition to trapping the shedding hair inside the suit for fast and easy clean up, it also helps protect sensitive skin from exposure and reduce anxiety by applying gentle full-body pressure to help him feel safe and calm. It can even be used to replace a bulky, uncomfortable e-collar by covering injuries, wounds and other sensitive areas to prevent your pooch from licking or chewing.
- Contains the shedding by trapping loose dog hair within the suit; keeps dog hair, dirt, dander and allergens out of your car and house.
- Made of premium, eco-friendly polyester spandex RecoTex fabric that’s lightweight, durable and breathable to keep your pup safe, comfortable and cool.
- Also helps reduce anxiety, protect against cold weather, shield sensitive skin from exposure, and even replace an e-collar by covering wounds and surgical sites.
- Easy to put on and take off; can even be worn on walks and potty breaks–just partially open the zipper along his belly so he can do his business.
- Machine washable and dryer friendly; available in four colors and a wide variety of sizes to fit almost every size pooch.
PetKrewe has so many cute costumes on their website and for dogs of all sizes
Even though it is a fun night for humans and kids, some dogs can get pretty freaked out during Halloween. Strange costumes, sounds and smells might make the dogs bark and get scared. So just to prepare your dog, here are some of the my tips for how to get your dog ready for Halloween!
- Let your dog wear the costume a few times before the actual date. You can practice wearing it to make sure it is safe, not too hot and okay for your dog. Give her some treats and takes some fun pics. Take if off after a few minutes and then try for longer next time.
- Be careful of treats! Chocolate is fatal to dogs and too much sugar can also make them crazy hyper. Be careful of candies on the ground, on the table, wrappers, and lollipop sticks that can be a choking hazard.
- Have fun and be safe! If your dog is scared, tired or stressed – it might bark or bite. Don’t push your dog to the limit and let them have a short and fun time during Halloween.
Get your costumes on https://petkrewe.com
- Spice up your Halloween nails this year with great nail lacquer shades from SpaRitual. If you are looking for a dark color, Street Smart is the perfect jet black. Add a neon shimmer with a Halloween orange, Infuse. You can even transform any SpaRitual nail lacquer with Lighthouse, turning your nails into a glow-in-the-dark manicure.
SpaRitual was the first vegan nail lacquer brand and is way more than five free, made without harmful ingredients.
Did your fave costume store run out of capes? Was your first costume a Pinterest fail?! IT’s got you covered with these four fool-proof looks to make you the hit of Halloween!
- Following the success of the Classic and Talk Wraps wristband headphones, Wraps is now launching a limited edition Skull Bead Wraps to celebrate the spooky Halloween season. Based on the Natural Walnut wooden bead Wraps but with added Skull charms to bring this look to life, you can now rock out while you are enjoying your pumpkin soup, getting together with friends and neighbors or trick or treating with the kids! The new skull bead edition will be available for a limited time only so get yours while you still can!Using Wraps headphones has fast become as much about how good you look wearing them as it is how good they sound. Not only do the earphones look and sound great, they also solve the daily frustration of those that are easily broken, tangled or lost. Wraps solve 3 inherent problems all earphones have: storage, anti- tangle and style simply by enabling you to wear them on your wrist while you’re not using them. #WearYourSound with pride and bring your outfit to life while also having your favourite music ‘on hand’ whenever you want it.
The Skull Beads Wraps feature:
When worn on the wrist, the unique patented slider system keeps the lightweight heads, slider and jack plug all connected together for a secure compact fit. The cables are kept in perfect alignment and remain tangle free and always close to hand! The British designers blended materials and colors to craft a fashionable headphone that can stylize your outfit and coordinate your look so whether you’re travelling to work, to a Halloween party or heading off to school, there is a Wraps headphone for you!The Limited Edition Skull Bead Wraps is available on www.mywraps.com for $38.99.
- built in headset microphone
- 3.5mm gold plated jack
- light, spherical ABS housing helps control the sound
- choice of small, medium and large silicon tips to provide a comfortable and secure fit
- large 10MM dynamic speaker, tuned by world-renowned British Audio sound engineers, to deliver exceptional sound quality
Who said adults can’t enjoy Halloween too? Here are three Halloween inspired to cocktails to “treat” you and your friends!
- 1 Bottle of VOGA Italia Red Fusion
- 1 cup whole black grapes
- 1 cup whole green grapes
- 2 oranges, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 (12 ounce) can club soda
- Colored sugar, for rimming glasses
- 4 cups of rum
- 2 cups VOGA Italia Red Wine
- The peel of three lemons
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 4 cups of water
- 1 blood orange sliced into thin disks
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 4 whole cloves
- freshly grated nutmeg
Pumpkin Spice Margarita
- The juice of 1/2 a lime, plus a wedge and a wheel for garnish
Kosher salt, for the rim
- 2 ounces Jose Cuervo white tequila
- 2 ounces pumpkin spice syrup
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur, such as Cointreau